The ultimate personality/status guide for ogrecels. And how to get a huge social circle for ogrecels

X

x69

?????? ????
Just something for the ogres here.

Personality isn't cope but first you need genetics

Minimum:
5''8
Above 50th percentile frame
(sorry Zyros
Zyros frame
)
1.8+ FWHR

Then you need some other effort.
Muscles to max: All muscles that help you in fighting. Even your feet muscles. Everything that produces explosiveness.
You want a body that's pure explosive power. No cardio bullshit.

Buy boxingbag and train on your stance and power.
Manly man

T b h.

Personality that you need:
Lowclass male who has nothing to lose. Remember you're a ogre. So you need to act as a ogre.

Some personality traits:
- Nobody disrespects and whenever you command respect one must give it to you otherwise he goes KO
- You must lead all the time. When someone dares to act on his own.. he goes KO
- Everytime you go eat at a place with your minions YOU BEGIN WITH EATING. If your minions are even thinking about eating first you must KO them.
Maybe I'll make a guide on how to read minds through satanic meditation. But not for now

- Girls are sexual toys. Not objects. And they have no value
- You must do what you desire. If you want someone to back off a lil bit or that he should speak with lower volume. You must KO him.

Gaining of social circle in steps:

1. Go to a IT class or gender studies class
2. Command the feminine bitchmales to follow you
3. KO the closest one who refuses. They will all get scared and follow you
4. You are now ogre.
You must praise Nikolai valuev every day as being your ogregod. He is the only one who can out-ogre you.

Nikolai vlauev

Its heroitme

Instead of its hero time.

@Tony It's ogre (time)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5081 and Deleted member 6401
OGRE

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
he59q1d.gif

• +1
Minimum requirments: 5 foot 8 okay above 50% frame okay okay.... 1.8+ FWHR wtf you talk too much shit 1.8 fwhr is chad-tier that can never be a requirment i would say 1.65

Allright make it 1.7

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    8.4 KB · Views: 28
  • +1
Define above 50% frame boy

• +1
Minimum requirments: 5 foot 8 okay above 50% frame okay okay.... 1.8+ FWHR wtf you talk too much shit 1.8 fwhr is chad-tier that can never be a requirment i would say 1.65

How the fuck is 1.8 chad-tier. My FWHR is 2+ in this pic and I am far from chad-tier
Cahgned
FWHR Mog

1.65 is literal cuck-tier. 1.8 is the minimum to have a little bit of intimidation
Define above 50% frame boy
Idk just not cuck-tier.

6.8 inch + wrists idk.

• +1
How the fuck is 1.8 chad-tier. My FWHR is 2+ in this pic and I am far from chad-tier
View attachment 1295View attachment 1296

1.65 is literal cuck-tier. 1.8 is the minimum to have a little bit of intimidation

Idk just not cuck-tier.

6.8 inch + wrists idk.
Jfl if you wanna say thats 2.0 BAHAHAHAHA you measured the wrong way my dude. Try including that cuck jaw of yourse and take a picture from a right angle or atleast ur posture you are playingnwith lens distortion

• +1
ogre maxxers need roids or else they will get their ass whooped by a real ogre

• +1
Jfl if you wanna say thats 2.0 BAHAHAHAHA you measured the wrong way my dude. Try including that cuck jaw of yourse and take a picture from a right angle or atleast ur posture you are playingnwith lens distortion

That was a candid brother. It was at 3-4m distance and they made the pic because they found my new hair funny which it is. It's so fucking short.

Lens distortion actually increases your FWHR. It's making your midface look longer which you don't want.
This pic I just took has lens distortion (around 1m distance).
- I haven't slept this night so my eyes look cuck af. I have really low eyelid exposure normally tbh just like in the 2+ fwhr.

No cand

With lens distortion I am 1.95 which easily is 2+ without lens distortion.
In the real world people don't look at you like this.. they look at you from below or from a higher angel which both increase FWHR.

Brb sleeping really good so my eyes aren't tired and my eyebrows are lower and better positive tilted
Brb laughing at @Itss_BritneyBishh for not believing me.. brb....b.... jfl.

you measured the wrong way my dude. Try including that cuck jaw of yourse and take a picture from a right angle or atleast ur posture you are playingnwith lens distortion

- Wrong way
- Cuck jaw
- Take a pic from right angle
- Post your posture
- You are playing with lens distortion

5 major copes.

Jfl you got burned. You have no chance against me. Look at my frame. Look at my neck. I will destroy you tbh.
You are nothing against me.
ogre maxxers need roids or else they will get their ass whooped by a real ogre
Tbh
No cand

Prenatal cahrt

@Itss_BritneyBishh where is your cope brother?
Want me to take a pic from 4m distance? How much more mogged do you wanna be jfl.
I am the definition of high prenatal T. Is it good-looking? No. But I am more of a man than you especially with my middle eastern upbringing. Jfl at calling my jaw that of a cuck. It's round and struck.

Wait till I get good sleep brother. In iraq they call me a mogging machine. How do you think ISIS got destroyed.
high fighting success brother. Long Isis cuckfaces dont stand a chance against me

Last edited:
  • +1
hERo time

• +1