The ultimate race baiting guide

mecha72

mecha72

Will pimp out xangsane
introduction
so you’ve decided you wanna racebait for lulz your in luck here’s the ultimate racebaiting guide.

What is racebaiting?
Race baiting is the act of raising a controversial topic about race a god example would be gtfih pathetic nordcuck gets cucked by high T med

How to do it
1.choose a race
This is a very important step and can make or break the 2 beat races to racebait with are black and white no competition they often draw over a hundred replies and countless rep

2.make the bait
You should make a controversial topic as your title like for example cumskins on suicide watch or blackcel gets cucked by aryan chad

3.attract the forum when you make the post tag people who your race bait is praising if your making a cumskin race bait tag the likes of @anoright or @cloUder as they will do high effort study post maxxxing to feed your face bait if your doing a bbc racebait tag @PrinceLuenLeoncur @CopeMoreCumskins. and @human304 they are always gonna post essays

4.Feed your racebait
This is where many racebaits fail and get snuffed in the cradle if you don’t feed your face bait it will die before 20 replies to feed your race bait get as many people on it as possible and try to attract the big racebait tryhards these guys are your holy grail to keep your racebait burning for all time they include @anoright @cloUder @human304 @CopeMoreCumskins. @Geneticist And to a lesser extent @PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234

5.get the ball rolling
At the start engage with the thread heavily defend your race bait topic to the last breath this will keep it at the top of the forum and attract the big racebait tryhards after you’ve noticed the race bait is stable and they are all screaming at each other you can Quietly leave and watch the wildfire burn

Good racebait examples
This race bait was made by me to show a good example of how to racebait in a short amount of time I have a stable argument going when I log off and come back tomorrow it will have probobly doubled in size it has some of the racebait Tryhards sand a ample amount of cannon fodder to continue the fire
There’s also https://looksmax.org/threads/im-so-glad-my-people-do-not-worship-whites.695071/page-5
One of the best racebaits I’ve ever seen mirin @fauxfox
This is a good example of what you want
7AEDD372 4D63 4FCF A2EC 0B57F854967B

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gengar, bugeye, 190cm90kg and 9 others
Brutal my shitty race bait blew up in 2 minutes high effort posting is not worth it confirmed

• JFL
Reactions: garoupilled_
introduction
so you’ve decided you wanna racebait for lulz your in luck here’s the ultimate racebaiting guide.

What is racebaiting?
Race baiting is the act of raising a controversial topic about race a god example would be gtfih pathetic nordcuck gets cucked by high T med

How to do it
1.choose a race
This is a very important step and can make or break the 2 beat races to racebait with are black and white no competition they often draw over a hundred replies and countless rep

2.make the bait
You should make a controversial topic as your title like for example cumskins on suicide watch or blackcel gets cucked by aryan chad

3.attract the forum when you make the post tag people who your race bait is praising if your making a cumskin race bait tag the likes of @anoright or @cloUder as they will do high effort study post maxxxing to feed your face bait if your doing a bbc racebait tag @PrinceLuenLeoncur @CopeMoreCumskins. and @human304 they are always gonna post essays

4.Feed your racebait
This is where many racebaits fail and get snuffed in the cradle if you don’t feed your face bait it will die before 20 replies to feed your race bait get as many people on it as possible and try to attract the big racebait tryhards these guys are your holy grail to keep your racebait burning for all time they include @anoright @cloUder @human304 @CopeMoreCumskins. @Geneticist And to a lesser extent @PrinceLuenLeoncur @looksmaxxer234

5.get the ball rolling
At the start engage with the thread heavily defend your race bait topic to the last breath this will keep it at the top of the forum and attract the big racebait tryhards after you’ve noticed the race bait is stable and they are all screaming at each other you can Quietly leave and watch the wildfire burn

Good racebait examples
This race bait was made by me to show a good example of how to racebait in a short amount of time I have a stable argument going when I log off and come back tomorrow it will have probobly doubled in size it has some of the racebait Tryhards sand a ample amount of cannon fodder to continue the fire
There’s also https://looksmax.org/threads/im-so-glad-my-people-do-not-worship-whites.695071/page-5
One of the best racebaits I’ve ever seen mirin @fauxfox
This is a good example of what you want View attachment 2160991
Fucks sake this piece of shit is exposing my secrets on how to farm for reps

SHUT IT DOWN

• JFL
Reactions: mecha72
This one was fun

Imagine making a race bait thread without summoning me
You must be living under the rock

This one was fun

You should do a bbc race bait I would cage to death

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
You should do a bbc race bait I would cage to death

Too many effniks watching every one of my moves, i'll get called a bbc cuck if i do it. I'm considering making BMAF racebaits tho.

• JFL
Reactions: exo
Too many effniks watching every one of my moves, i'll get balled a bbc cuck if i do it. I'm considering making BMAF racebaits tho.
That ones smart they are getting used to bwc with Asians but whenever bbcs are involved they always take the bait make sure to summon all the cumskin supporters tho tag me when you make it I’ll feed it

• JFL
@TRUE_CEL @Xangsane I put you first this time bhai

• Love it
Reactions: Xangsane
Too many effniks watching every one of my moves, i'll get called a bbc cuck if i do it. I'm considering making BMAF racebaits tho.
please do post blacked threads

• Hmm...
please do post blacked threads
I think that would ruin the illusion that he only does bwc threads just like if started supporting cum skins in my racebaits they would be confused

I think that would ruin the illusion that he only does bwc threads just like if started supporting cum skins in my racebaits they would be confused
what

Up until now he’s been known for posting bwc and noodle worship threads if he does a bbc thread now it’s gonna be kinda sus

Up until now he’s been known for posting bwc and noodle worship threads if he does a bbc thread now it’s gonna be kinda sus
guess why he only posts noodles

Low effort posts or death

botb worthy tbh

botb worthy @enchanted_elixir