The Unbearable Choice: A Black Man's Struggle with His Girlfriend's White Sperm Donor Dream

TyroneMaxxer

TyroneMaxxer

Banned
I feel like I'm living in a nightmare. I'm a black man, and all my life I've believed in loving whoever I want regardless of race. But now my girlfriend, who's also black, has told me she wants to get a white sperm donor so she can have mulatto babies with green eyes and lighter skin.

I know she loves me and I love her, but this is something I can't get behind. She's trying to argue that it's not racist and that it's her right to choose, but I just can't accept it. I feel like it's a rejection of who I am and my heritage.

We've been together for years and I thought I knew her, but this revelation has made me question our relationship. I feel like I don't know her at all. I've tried to talk to her about it, but she won't budge. She's even started talking about finding a sperm donor, and my heart just breaks at the thought of it.

I'm so confused and hurt. I don't know what to do or how to handle this situation. I'm scared that if I can't convince her to change her mind, our relationship will be over. I want to believe in her and trust her, but this is something that I can't get past. I don't know what to do.

Any advice?

• JFL
Reactions: bug_eye_blackcel, DrKlinefelterPhdMd, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
send reddit link

Absolutely over jamal will raison soyboys kid now, what has this world come to

• JFL
Reactions: DrKlinefelterPhdMd
As a father who married a single mother with 3 kids. They still feel like my own, put your ego aside and raise those children. While I may not be the biological father of my kids, I fully intend to raise them and pass down everything I own to them in my will when I pass away one day.

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Woah
Reactions: Kater Maxxing, ManzareK, Roquefort and 3 others
As a father who married a single mother with 3 kids. They still feel like my own, put your ego aside and raise those children. While I may not be the biological father of my kids, I fully intend to raise them and pass down everything I own to them in my will when I pass away one day.
:soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

• JFL
racial rejection. brutal. while jew cucks fantasize about creating a grey race they dont understand most mutts are dead ends, single mother of a deformed mulatto child isn't ascending. eventually everyone wants to get whited for the perks.

• Woah
So marvelous, so empowering...
Take my gold !

• +1
Reactions: ElySioNs