The uppermiddle class cumskin is so grossly overpaid (for mostly racist reasons)

Such is life in Post Soviet shitholes tbh, brutal shit innit
There is normal life in Polska for average zoomer. Im just very low class rotter. Im doomed in this subhumanity. In Germanistan Wolt pays like 8 jewros per hour so its only 30% more than I got in Polska. Obv rotting here is cheaper also. I need to go to Vietnam to properly live. To koniec.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 24444
OP read Thomas Sowell

Americans overall aren't overpaid. Most of america makes 30-60k. Their health insurance is garbage.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 24781 and thereallegend
Why are cumskins so overpaid? compared to europoor/can/aus?

-no employment insurance

cumskins have wealth aristocrat families they can easily fall back. why would they need silly insurance to manage their risk, when their family already does that for them? Black people dont know about investing/real estate and have no generational wealth

-artificially limiting white collar legal immigration while enforcing/maintaining a steady supply of latinx slaves (in order to maintain the cumskin purchasing power)

-the so-called progressive tax system of taxing low income earners at zero, Rather than collecting money and distributing it back in a conrollerd manner they, knowing fullwell that poor people dont know about personal finance, investing, nutrition, etc, let black people consume their full income. Literally a higher tax on poor people would harm the cumskin: thus it is zero/low

Post more reasons why americans are paid so much and ill analyze it through my race critical lense
bad trolling my jewish friend @Primalsplit

• +1
Reactions: Interested
no amount of your mental gymnastics can convince me that calling someone "cumskin" isn't racist. Atleast be honest.
fortunately for them , a world without (that many) white people will be a reality pretty soon
especially when the chinese gain upper hand, we all know how much they appreciate anyone non-chinese or non- white

im sure it'all be milk and honey for the lefties or ppl that resent white people :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Interested