Venting The urge to fuck blackopstruecel

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Ever since I joined this site I sensed your charm and felt in love with you. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you. You are my oneitis. I would like to fuck you in order take your virginity so you lose your V card and become a normal person again. So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.

X

x69

?????? ????
Ever since I joined this site I sensed your charm and felt in love with you. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you. You are my oneitis. I would like to fuck you in order take your virginity so you lose your V card and become a normal person again. So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.

I shed a tear. @blackopstruecel consider his offer. I live in the Netherlands and can connect you 2 whenever you need

Nibba

Nibba

Using HGH at 6'4 Crew
Wait what? I thought I was your oneitis REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::woke:
Please Tony, this is too romantic. Alexa, play despacito
Fucking lol

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

( ( ( d[-_-]b ) ) )

D

Deleted member 6856

Banned
bro pls jfl
590fd6366f0595130a34d62c8e99e1a9.jpg

Alexanderr

Alexanderr

Admin
Why’d you stop talking like a normal person? I prefer this version of you.
It seems the same thing happened to @Ritalincel not long after he joined...

Last edited:
Deleted member 4671

Deleted member 4671

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Why’d you stop taking like a normal person? I prefer this version of you.
It seems the same thing happened to @Ritalincel not long after he joined...
ran into a depression that made him only communicate in frozen gifs and copypastas