The urge to fuck blackopstruecel

Tony

Tony

Head of Doctors
Ever since I joined this site I sensed your charm and felt in love with you. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you. You are my oneitis. I would like to fuck you in order take your virginity so you lose your V card and become a normal person again. So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6401 and 2 others
Please Tony, this is too romantic. Alexa, play despacito

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
Ever since I joined this site I sensed your charm and felt in love with you. I can’t imagine what life would have been like without you. You are my oneitis. I would like to fuck you in order take your virginity so you lose your V card and become a normal person again. So far, every moment we’ve spent together has been awesome. But I promise you, that the best is yet to come.

I shed a tear. @blackopstruecel consider his offer. I live in the Netherlands and can connect you 2 whenever you need

• +1
Wait what? I thought I was your oneitis REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE:feelsree::feelsree::woke:
Please Tony, this is too romantic. Alexa, play despacito
Fucking lol

• +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman, Deleted member 6401 and Tony
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel, Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
You're all faggotZzzzZZ

• +1
you are my second oneitis ngl :feelshehe:
Love circles are so fascinating now all we have to do is get @Slasher in on it. We need a bottom ??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Tony
bro pls jfl
590fd6366f0595130a34d62c8e99e1a9.jpg

• Ugh..
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Why’d you stop talking like a normal person? I prefer this version of you.
It seems the same thing happened to @Ritalincel not long after he joined...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4671
Why’d you stop taking like a normal person? I prefer this version of you.
It seems the same thing happened to @Ritalincel not long after he joined...
ran into a depression that made him only communicate in frozen gifs and copypastas

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Alexanderr and Tony