The user @zonnylada AKA zoinks is a pathetic person

D

Deleted member 19174

Exile
I treated this nigga with courtesy and respect the entire time he was on my server and this is how he treats me? Trashing the server and leaking info?

Word of advice, do NOT let this nigga on a server @zonnylada

Slop World Forever Lil Bitch

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: BongMog, Reformed, Offensive Bias and 4 others
Social people bullshit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14693
I have him on ignore

Reading his broken English is annoying

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174
Bump + join slop world

He's an alt - faking having broken English. Not sure why. Odd guy. On his old account he speaks fluently and better than the average member.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 20399 and Deleted member 19174
He's an alt - faking having broken English. Not sure why. Odd guy. On his old account he speaks fluently and better than the average member.
Tf? Ur a mod now

Hated that autist. He tried being like st tiktokcel but failed miserably bc he isn’t nearly as funny

• +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer and Deleted member 19174
Hated that autist. He tried being like st tiktokcel but failed miserably bc he isn’t nearly as funny
TikTokcel isn’t funny he’s just mentally ill

• Woah
Reactions: Reformed
  • +1
This nigga is so weird

n
I'm like the Napoleon of .org. Rose the ranks quickly. Also I'm a 5'10 Manlet just like him.
ah he was between 5'2 and 5'7

He is mentally I’ll but funny at the same time
I guess 15yos that haven't graduated from their basement know better than psychologists with +20 years of experience in their field.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19174 and Reformed
Should I turn into Evilsick and put the final nail in the coffin for the frustrated kids in the O’Fools server?

• +1
Because he was measured on a different metric system. Look at napoleon complex Wikipedia
it would make no sense if he was 5’10 cause that was well above average for the time period

it would make no sense if he was 5’10 cause that was well above average for the time period
British propaganda is your answer. Angloids have nothing if not propaganda.