The vaccine is completely safe long term, in fact it only has a super small risk short term

TsarTsar444

TsarTsar444

Asexual peaceful balkan monk
The vaccine is completely safe, its literally impossible for it to have long term side effects if you understand how mRNA works. It naturally degrades after a short while when enough proteins are complete, then those protein insert themselves all over the apical cel walls, and start to get attacked by antibodies with T cel response. Because there is no mRNA present anymore after the proteins will naturally get degraded in your cells by lysosomes and more wont be produced. The antibody immunity will last for 6 months after that BUT the T cell memory can last for 20 years

And no, the spike proteins can't cause blood clothes were lining the cell membranes because we already have Insulin receptors on all cells in our body that have significantly longer length and girth then the covid spike protein.

Now short term is different, there were a super small number of people that got heart attacks after the injection, but thats from the initial anti body flood, not the proteins themselves. Its extremely unlikely to die from the vaccine if you are young, cause you arteries and heart are healthy

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 13021 and 27 others
Hahahah

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14774, hairyballscel, thecel and 12 others

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Bitch, thecel, Deleted member 8856 and 5 others
expect to be arguing for 12+ hours straight JFL

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: thecel and TsarTsar444
Most of the people bashing are conspiracy theorists with absolutely no professional history in medicine.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13021, Enfant terrible, EasternRightWinger15 and 9 others
Btw what is this pheno called? I love it

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thecel, Baldingman1998, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 4 others
  • +1
Reactions: lutte
The vaccine is completely safe, its literally impossible for it to have long term side effects if you understand how mRNA works. It naturally degrades after a short while when enough proteins are complete, then those protein insert themselves all over the apical cel walls, and start to get attacked by antibodies with T cel response. Because there is no mRNA present anymore after the proteins will naturally get degraded in your cells by lysosomes and more wont be produced. The antibody immunity will last for 6 months after that BUT the T cell memory can last for 20 years

And no, the spike proteins can't cause blood clothes were lining the cell membranes because we already have Insulin receptors on all cells in our body that have significantly longer length and girth then the covid spike protein.

Now short term is different, there were a super small number of people that got heart attacks after the injection, but thats from the initial anti body flood, not the proteins themselves. Its extremely unlikely to die from the vaccine if you are young, cause you arteries and heart are healthy
u have taken the shot nd now u r tryin to cope

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Niki9911, Baldingman1998, subhuman incel and 6 others
Most of the people bashing are conspiracy theorist with absolutely no professional history in medicine.
But bruh, most of conspiracy theories are based on something that can't be really debunked by facts, while this shit is factually impossible to base a conspiracy theory on, its not even a conspiracy they legit throw a random (we don't know long term side effects of it) even though the proteins can't be there forever cause it impossible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Niki9911
Covid is completely safe. It's literally impossible to have long term side effects if you are of healthy weight, don't have medical pre-conditions and are below the age of 50.

Getting a vaccine is therefore pointless since when you get covid, it will be like a cold to you and you will recover within a day or two.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, chadison, Carnivore and 14 others
u have taken the shot nd now u r tryin to cope
I haven't taken the shot, i got covid already and in Europe its accepted as being vaccinated

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Covid is completely safe. It's literally impossible to have long term side effects if you are of healthy weight, don't have medical pre-conditions and are below the age of 50.

Getting a vaccine is therefore pointless since when you get covid, it will be like a cold to you and you will recover within a day or two.
This is technically false, covid is absolutely worse cause many people have post covid symptoms months after the virus, reduced sense of smell, and scaring of the lungs which is easy to prove on a radiography. Technically its true that covid is not that bad, but the vaccine is still safer

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Niki9911, Deleted member 2403 and 4 others
I've heard that the vaccine protects for 1 year, is it wrong
Reports say anything from 6 months to 1 year, its still not completely known exactly, it depends on the vaccine as well

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, subhuman incel and gamma
This is technically false, covid is absolutely worse cause many people have post covid symptoms months after the virus, reduced sense of smell, and scaring of the lungs which is easy to prove on a radiography. Technically its true that covid is not that bad, but the vaccine is still safer
not 'many people', very few people have that. In fact most people I know have told me the side-effects directly after getting the vaccine were worse than actual covid which they also had. Most of them didn't even notice they had covid, they only know because the PCR test told them they did.

Covid isn't that bad and people being so focused on this 'vaccine' to save us from what is not a bad virus at all is a waste of time and money. People should be focused on how we can live with a flu+ type virus instead of shutting down the economy to save a few oldcels. A very selfish thing to do when you look at how unaffected young people would've been otherwise.

• +1
Reactions: CANI, lutte and Danish_Retard
not 'many people', very few people have that. In fact most people I know have told me the side-effects directly after getting the vaccine were worse than actual covid which they also had. Most of them didn't even notice they had covid, they only know because the PCR test told them they did.

Covid isn't that bad and people being so focused on this 'vaccine' to save us from what is not a bad virus at all is a waste of time and money. People should be focused on how we can live with a flu+ type virus instead of shutting down the economy to save a few oldcels. A very selfish thing to do when you look at how unaffected young people would've been otherwise.
Anecdote =/ facts, it doesn't cause a worse reaction then covid, that literally impossible because its like a shitty version of the virus.

Why don't you object to drivers license as well? It should be your freedom right? Also ban of smoking cigarettes inside of most places

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Niki9911 and Deleted member 275
This tbh, autists on this site aren’t afraid of roids, blasting tren and getting lefort 3, meanwhile they are afraid of the covid-19 vaccine and its “side effects” :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 9274, Mastroianni and 9 others
jewish propaganda

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and lutte
This tbh, autists on this site aren’t afraid of roids, blasting tren and getting lefort 3, meanwhile they are affraid of the covid-19 vaccine and its “side effects” :lul:
Yeah, people here unironically take fin, and i cage with the sides are super rare when literally all the common posters here report at least one side effect (not that i won't take fin, cuz hair=everything).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Baldingman1998 and Bitch
Anecdote =/ facts, it doesn't cause a worse reaction then covid, that literally impossible because its like a shitty version of the virus.

Why don't you object to drivers license as well? It should be your freedom right? Also ban of smoking cigarettes inside of most places
Yes it can cause a worse reaction than covid unless my friends are somehow all lieing.

My housemate in particular told me that covid was like a cold to him. He had a runny nose and a slight cough for 2 days and that was it. He felt healthy otherwise.
After that he got the vaccine and it caused him to feel quite ill to the point where he called sick for work for 2 days. What the point is of getting the vaccine after you already got natural immunity due to contracting the virus? Who knows, but it was recommended by the gov.

Drivers license? I don't see the relevancy but yeah I do think that it should be easier to get a license in my country since it costs 1500+ euros right now.

Smoking cigarretes inside? Again I don't see the relevancy, but yeah I do think that establishments should be allowed to make their own rules of whether customers can smoke inside or not instead of having the government dictate it like it's a fascist regime we are living in.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848 and lutte
These vaccines haven't passed the normal testing protocols. It takes 5-10 YEARS to develop a vaccine, yet these were tested for a couple of months and they're rolling them out, under emergency legislation, with God knows what's in them?

These are not conspiracy theories, these are valid points.

Even if everything you've just said is true, do you know what's in these vaccines? How do we know the stuff they're putting in it is even safe?
You cannot test the potential side effects of any medication, in a few months, that is literally impossible unless you got a time machine. But since we don't, we cannot go forward 5-10 years from now and see how all the people are doing who took the vaccine.

So all this shilling seems rather baseless tbh

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 2968, Deleted member 9274 and 12 others
These vaccines haven't passed the normal testing protocols. It takes 5-10 YEARS to develop a vaccine, yet these were tested for a couple of months and they're rolling them out, under emergency legislation, with God knows what's in them?

These are not conspiracy theories, these are valid points.

Even if everything you've just said is true, do you know what's in these vaccines? How do we know the stuff they're putting in it is even safe?
You cannot test the potential side effects of any medication, in a few months, that is literally impossible unless you got a time machine. But since we don't, we cannot go forward 5-10 years from now and see how all the people are doing who took the vaccine.

So all this shilling seems rather baseless tbh
10 years? Pollio vaccine got developed in 5 years, but imagine comparing the 40's and a different type of vaccine to the 21st century technology

How do we know?? You do realize that even a med student can literally look at the vaccine contents with a high frequency transmission electronic microscope. Like literally thousands of people in the world can independently search the contents in the vaccines. They can do a hybridization test and see all the genes in the mRNA, other stuff are much easier to see.
There are a good number of smart independent scientists that can see the contents of the vaccine, but they never can prove anything, why? Because they know that its bullshit

Again why aren't you afraid of the Covid virus which is just a worse more pathological version of the vaccine? You will get it sooner or later one day anyways, so you will be vaccinated in a way but in a more risky way, and you will never know the long term sides of covid because the pathological part is actually unknown for long term effects, but many people and especially young people because of a stronger immune system, which over reacts to the virus, get scared lung tissue, and trust me scars will be there for a very long time

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 11758, Alexanderr and 3 others
10 years? Pollio vaccine got developed in 5 years, but imagine comparing the 40's and a different type of vaccine to the 21st century technology

How do we know?? You do realize that even a med student can literally look at the vaccine contents with a high frequency transmission electronic microscope. Like literally thousands of people in the world can independently search the contents in the vaccines. They can do a hybridization test and see all the genes in the mRNA, other stuff are much easier to see.
There are a good number of smart independent scientists that can see the contents of the vaccine, but they never can prove anything, why? Because they know that its bullshit

Again why aren't you afraid of the Covid virus which is just a worse more pathological version of the vaccine? You will get it sooner or later one day anyways, so you will be vaccinated in a way but in a more risky way, and you will never know the long term sides of covid because the pathological part is actually unknown for long term effects, but many people and especially young people because of a stronger immune system, which over reacts to the virus, get scared lung tissue, and trust me scars will be there for a very long time
ur legit brainwashed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, CANI, Deleted member 2968 and 5 others
someone should do a nose check and an early life check on the OP

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 6403 and lutte
Ok so post a study where they tested an mrna injection and its effects long term

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
Ok so post a study where they tested an mrna injection and its effects long term
There are non, but same for covid too, and you will get it someday its absolutely inevitable, it can be transmitted from animals as well so it will be always present in our society. The mRNA is just a meme version of the virus

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and lutte
I wonder what @Chadlite Rutherford has to say

ur legit brainwashed
Тони, нека да отидем в Скопие и да му сложим ваксината в задника

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Tony
There are non, but same for covid too, and you will get it someday its absolutely inevitable, it can be transmitted from animals as well so it will be always present in our society. The mRNA is just a meme version of the virus
Most people don't even get symptoms from the virus more get symptoms from the vaccine so no

• +1

Okay, so did you know that some of the stuff that has been found in vaccines includes:
- barium (hazardous)
- sodium phosphate
- hydrolyzed porcine gelatin (so if you're a Muslim, you're sinning by taking this because it's from a pig)
- chick embryo cell culture
- WI-38 human diploid lung fibroblasts (taken from aborted fetuses)
- amino acids (generic term, this could literally be anything)
- fetal bovine serum (taken from pregnant cows during slaughter)
- squalene (has been linked to Gulf War syndrome, look it up)

Stuff from dead babies, monkeys and cows JFL. Don't you think that could come with some side effects, to say the least?

You can look all of this up, it's all been verified, peer-reviewed studies, and all publicly accessible.

Also, no vaccine has ever been tested for carcinogenic side effects or for its effects on fertility. You're putting all of these chemicals in your body and hope everything is going to be okay because the government and doctors tell you to? JFL, no wonder fertility rates are going down massively and people's immune systems are getting weaker every single generation because they are receiving more vaccinations thus relying on an external source to cure their bodies, weakening their immune systems.

You should read Edward Bernays' books, this guy engineered propaganda campaigns for the US government and he was one of the people who orchestrated the promotion of smoking. Did anyone question the health risks that come from smoking back then? Of course not, because the good ol' establishment told them it's healthy.

Same thing with vaccines: Back then, the Tobacco industry was so rich and powerful, similar to the pharmaceutical industry of today, that even when doctors and scientists found out about the carcinogenic side effects of smoking, they still pushed cigarettes because they could pay everyone off.

@lutte

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies, turkproducer, Elvisandreaa and 7 others
I am convinced I have COVID rn. I am going to go get tested tomorrow so we shall see. I feel slightly isll.

Okay, so did you know that some of the stuff that has been found in vaccines includes:
- barium (hazardous)
- sodium phosphate
- hydrolyzed porcine gelatin (so if you're a Muslim, you're sinning by taking this because it's from a pig)

Stuff from dead babies, monkeys and cows JFL. Don't you think that could come with some side effects, to say the least?

You can look all of this up, it's all been verified, peer-reviewed studies, and all publicly accessible.

Also, no vaccine has ever been tested for carcinogenic side effects or for its effects on fertility. You're putting all of these chemicals in your body and hope everything is going to be okay because the government and doctors tell you to? JFL, no wonder fertility rates are going down massively and people's immune systems are getting weaker every single generation because they are receiving more vaccinations thus relying on an external source to cure their bodies, weakening their immune systems.

You should read Edward Bernays' books, this guy engineered propaganda campaigns for the US government and he was one of the people who orchestrated the promotion of smoking. Did anyone question the health risks that come from smoking back then? Of course not, because the good ol' establishment told them it's healthy.

Same thing with vaccines: Back then, the Tobacco industry was so rich and powerful, similar to the pharmaceutical industry of today, that even when doctors and scientists found out about the carcinogenic side effects of smoking, they still pushed cigarettes because they could pay everyone off.

@lutte
Tsartsar legit shoots meth then does vaccine shilling on looksmax

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 7044, Tony and 8 others
- barium (hazardous)
- sodium phosphate

@lutte
Then just go and get covid, i mean literally, as far as i know you are considered vaccinated in Europe if you have had covid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Gargantuan
Tsartsar legit shoots meth then does vaccine shilling on looksmax
To be fair, I take fin myself. Not the same thing of course, but still.

But only because I had a HT earlier this year. But on the other hand, I feel like I don't even need fin because the newly transplanted hairs should, technically speaking, be DHT resistant given the fact that the grafts were taken from a region that isn't susceptible to MPB, namely the back of the scalp.

I know you're not a big fin advocate anyway, but are there even better solutions out there?

• +1
Then just go and get covid, i mean literally, as far as i know you are considered vaccinated in Europe if you have had covid
if ur posts make someone take the vaccine you legit go to hell btw

• +1
if ur posts make someone take the vaccine you legit go to hell btw
We have all already been cucked by 10 vaccines since birth anyways, taking the covid one is the same as increasing your cigarette usage from 20 to 22 a day, almost useless cause what gargantuan said its true, then its already over and you can pretty much take this vaccine as well

• +1
We have all already been cucked by 10 vaccines since birth anyways, taking the covid one is the same as increasing your cigarette usage from 20 to 22 a day, almost useless cause what gargantuan said its true, then its already over and you can pretty much take this vaccine as well
Mrna shots has nothing to do with inactivated or live vaccines though it’s literally impossible to kmow the risk what if you get a horrible autoimmune disease after a year or sth
And first of all there’s literally mo reasom to take it the pamdemic is just faked

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and ifyouwannabemylover
- barium (hazardous)
- sodium phosphate

@lutte
dnr + cope

• JFL
Reactions: Gargantuan
Mrna shots has nothing to do with inactivated or live vaccines though it’s literally impossible to kmow the risk what if you get a horrible autoimmune disease after a year or sth
And first of all there’s literally mo reasom to take it the pamdemic is just faked
@lutte elab

• +1
i dont need a vaccine, i never left my house in 3 years

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2968 and Deleted member 275
tbh you shouldn't believe any thing anyone posts here about the vaccine unless it's linked to a reputable source. Nobody here has any education or medical experience. high iq mullatto gigachad @kjsbdfiusdf has made dozens of posts with good sources detailing why its risky

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
I am convinced I have COVID rn. I am going to go get tested tomorrow so we shall see. I feel slightly isll.
Aspirin, OJ, coke, low fat milk and bag breathing. dedsrs

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I paid a lot of money to get myself vaccinated against HPV when I was still a virgin 2 years ago. I think I am pretty much the only dutch male in existence that has this vaccination since you have to buy it yourself and I had to order it from some weirdass french website and have 3 doses administered over the course of 6 months. I stored it in my fridge JFL. Doubt anyone else ever went through this effort. I remember my GP telling me I was retarded for buying it.

Read a lot about it online and when I was 21yo I had big hopes of ascending and dreamed of fucking a lot of bitches so I wanted to be protected against filthy STDs like genital warths and diff types of cancer :lul:

But wont ever get covid vaccine tbh. Everyone I knew that had covid told me it was nothing, legit shutting down the country cuz of a fucking flu-type virus :lul::lul:

truly showed me how incompetent and retarded world governments are.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Acnno, Elvisandreaa, Tony and 2 others