THE WAR OF THE CENTURY RESULTS ARE IN... @NEWONE VS @JIMSONBOBSON505 TINDER VERDICT.

aestheticallypleasin

aestheticallypleasin

Delusion Shatterer 101
what started off as an innocent post...

spawned one of the greatest recent looksmax rivalries... perpetrated by our resident crafty jew..
Png transparent jewish people antisemitism cartoon reality encyclopedia dramatica others telev
The one and only @looxmakser49 3etsertsefs 1 1 1

The birth of @Newone vs @Jimsonbobson505

The start of a spectacle.

The rivalry began with the utter destruction of @Newone by jimmy bobson.
Jimmy was now on top of the world and took charge of the throne.
1591230012048 3

He took it upon himself to remind @Newone about the brutal massacre in countless threads...

While @Newone cried and ran his mouth all across the forum about how the voting was rigged and made about 100 mog battles trying to prove something ( i still dont know what)

Indeed @Newone was clearly disappointed.

So far, I was a mere silent observer. But upon seeing all the shit threads produced by all parties, I decided to step into the mix .
C6d14aa4761008f67274e0608d2bbf2b

I offered both a chance at a final battle and both agreed. Hence it was decided.

Tinder Warfare.
Ages of girls: 18-30
Time: 3 hrs 15 mins

The war was on...

After an intense battle. The results are in...

And the winner is...
@Newone

RESULTS OF BOTH PARTICIPANTS:
@Newone
102565578 741675126585988 9032567583186754185 n 102422767 274660273656480 4661514666806914014 n
5 likes + 1 match = 6

@Jimsonbobson505
102691594 270544357482453 2882083091676870367 n 102854961 553300642006920 713792467585692650 n
Jimmy also had 1 match but the bio of the girl had her onlyfans and she shortly unmatched as well
Overall: 1 match + 1 like = 2

Overall, both were incredibly shit at Tinder. It was like comparing horse shit to cow shit.

And I would like to take this opportunity to brag about how far my understanding of SMV goes. I predicted their results quite accurately 3 hours before I even started.
102716316 326973994950950 7386510076761459579 n

Anyway, congrats to the winner. You deserve it.

Tagging everyone who was very vocal and thought they were too confident about the results in the other thread.

@looxmakser49 @inceletto @Incoming @maxlooks @Nisse @loan @Syobevoli @Madness @Chadeep @TubOfLard @my_babel_physics_pro @Sikkunt23 @Introvertednarc @SuicideBomber @weissbier @MakinItHappen @Uglyass @toth77
@Yoyome99 @Truemaxxer @reptiles @Chintuck22 @Dope

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: nigkook, AlwaysHaveQuestions, Deleted member 6191 and 29 others
Jesus Christ.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 5632, Entschuldigung and 15 others
Crying
DIDNT WANNA SEE BOBSON REIGN GET DESTRYED LIKE THIS

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: jordanbarrettisgod, Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and 2 others
No tag

shit thread kys

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 6497 and aestheticallypleasin
Bro ur narrating skill are crazy good

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TAChipmunk, Chadeep, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person
CONGRULATIONS BROTHER YOU PROVED YOURSELF AT FOIDS @Newone

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5632, Chadeep, Deleted member 4438 and 1 other person
i thought bobson wouldve taken the dub ngl

• JFL
Reactions: inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Sikkunt23
i thought bobson wouldve taken the dub ngl
I look to young at the moment thats just chubby face which is why I'm looksmaxing but it don't matter tbh I'm looking in the future not the now
your photos were incredibly aspie tbh
Ik Ik I don't take them seriously that's why I say I'm always having a laugh on here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedPrettyboy, aestheticallypleasin, Deleted member 6963 and 1 other person
I look to young at the moment thats just chubby face which is why I'm looksmaxing but it don't matter tbh I'm looking in the future not the now

Ik Ik I don't take them seriously that's why I say I'm always having a laugh on here
Thats the spirit

• +1
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
damn he's sucking your dick now @aestheticallypleasin JFL
he edited it:
View attachment 447918

Coz it wasn't meant as a compliment and I had a feeling he along with you would take it that way.

tbf you seem to have a decent understanding of smv and you were right about this

When I have time to read all of that, I'll chime in with my opinion.

But honestly bro you need to stop with the bold and underlined text. It makes shit so difficult to read. You don't need to decorate what you're saying, if it has meaning.

Jim has potential to thug-max, but he needs a sun-tan bed to help him out. He could be attractive to a particular type of girl. Attractive and dangerous, in a very masculine-way. The truth is he unfortunately suffers mildly from aspergers syndrome and therefore will may be always struggle with social interaction and so instead of focusing on LooksMaxing he'll be spending the vast majority of his time seeking approval from others. Caring what they think etc. He needs the gym, desperately. I saw his father in a video and he had very high SMV, but was built etc.

How you look as a grown adult is genetics + environment and Jim has solid genetics, he just doesn't take care of himself.

@Newone absolutely clowns him. The picture of NewOne having a meal somewhere in a restaurant was his best and you can see it's from a better quality camera. His skin is a good tone/complexion and I can see many girls digging him. He's got a good eye-area, solid mid-face and lower tier, with some subtle but stand-out features. The bias against him because of his skin complexion is unreal. This site hates on any one brown unless they make chad-lite and that's the truth.

Post that picture again @Newone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
Coz it wasn't meant as a compliment and I had a feeling he along with you would take it that way.

But honestly bro you need to stop with the bold and underlined text. It makes shit so difficult to read. You don't need to decorate what you're saying, if it has meaning.

Jim has potential to thug-max, but he needs a sun-tan bed to help him out. He could be attractive to a particular type of girl. Attractive and dangerous, in a very masculine-way. The truth is he unfortunately suffers mildly from aspergers syndrome and therefore will may be always struggle with social interaction and so instead of focusing on LooksMaxing he'll be spending the vast majority of his time seeking approval from others. Caring what they think etc. He needs the gym, desperately. I saw his father in a video and he had very high SMV, but was built etc.

How you look as a grown adult is genetics + environment and Jim has solid genetics, he just doesn't take care of himself.

@Newone absolutely clowns him. The picture of NewOne having a meal somewhere in a restaurant was his best and you can see it's from a better quality camera. His skin is a good tone/complexion and I can see many girls digging him. He's got a good eye-area, solid mid-face and lower tier, with some subtle but stand-out features. The bias against him because of his skin complexion is unreal. This site hates on any one brown unless they make chad-lite and that's the truth.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998, Sikkunt23 and 1 other person

JFL @ YOU DIAGNOSING SOMEONE WITH A NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER OVER AN INTERNET FORUM

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191 and aestheticallypleasin
Fuck you, your word-count was way over mine. You just bold and underline everything like it's a title LMAO

If you don't think Jim has mild aspies then you need to get out more.
2020 05 31 00 32 12

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 6497, Deleted member 4563 and 2 others

Coping is a good way to survive man:)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Introvertednarc
Newyearsgone

Hahahahahahahahaa, this little pussy ass fucking skinny Ethiopian nigga?!

I WOULD SNAP YOU IN HALF WITH MY BARE HANDS AND STAND ON BOTH PIECES OF YOUR REMAINS TILL YOU WERE JUST BONE AND THEN USE YOU AS MY TOOTHPICK YOU FUCKING CRETIN

Imagine this innocent little boy being a fucking keyboard warrior. I'd happily end your life and snap you in half the way I have a tennis racquet many times.

@Vidyacoper

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, Deleted member 6191, EasternRightWinger15 and 4 others
View attachment 447975

I WOULD SNAP YOU IN HALF WITH MY BARE HANDS AND STAND ON BOTH PIECES OF YOUR REMAINS TILL YOU WERE JUST BONE AND THEN USE YOU AS MY TOOTHPICK YOU FUCKING CRETIN

Imagine this innocent little boy being a fucking keyboard warrior. I'd happily end your life and snap you in half the way I have a tennis racquet many times.

@Vidyacoper
here we go again with the train station threats....

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Sikkunt23, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
View attachment 447975

@Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vidyacoper and aestheticallypleasin
I find this hard to believe, I made a bobsonfish myself and he got 1 match in just the first 5 minutes:

Screenshot 2020 05 15 18 05 13 821 comtinder

Perhaps you deliberately made a shit bio and went with shitty pics of him. (not the actual pic of him shtiting that's alpha asf and im using it here).

I quickly had to delete his profile because I couldn't stand bobson mogging me in my own area on tinder ngl. I he gets 1 match every 5 minutes, that's 12 matches an hour so he would've gotten close to 40 in your time span.

• Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin
View attachment 447975

@Vidyacoper

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Sikkunt23
I find this hard to believe, I made a bobsonfish myself and he got 1 match in just the first 5 minutes:

View attachment 447995

Perhaps you deliberately made a shit bio and went with shitty pics of him. (not the actual pic of him shtiting that's alpha asf and im using it here).

I quickly had to delete his profile because I couldn't stand bobson mogging me in my own area on tinder ngl. I he gets 1 match every 5 minutes, that's 12 matches an hour so he would've gotten close to 40 in your time span.
Stop coping.

I asked both guys to give me a bio of their choice and pics of their choice.
in fact i even helped jimson by giving him height halo
103124446 561325554582182 136760347854089050 n
102644988 290549678789040 5818055534386191182 n

i thought i am one of the ugliest one of forum but %90 of forum truecel jfl,they haven't touched a woman yet,i also realize if i see them real face wouldn't take them serious but their avi is a model i take them serious fuck i am a lookist too i think

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
i thought i am one of the ugliest one of forum but %90 of forum truecel jfl,they haven't touched a woman yet,i also realize if i see them real face wouldn't take them serious but their avi is a model i take them serious fuck i am a lookist too i think
dont even compare yourself to me, you hideous mongrel

• Love it
Is this him?

YES

Can you believe it?

I mean I knew he was an ugly little fucking skinny pathetic piece of dirty tramp shit, but I NEVER KNEW IT REACHED THESE LEVELS!

Bruv! The feeling of punching that little shit in his neck would set me on cloud 9. A little nerd, as I imagined.

• JFL
YES

Can you believe it?

I mean I knew he was an ugly little fucking skinny pathetic piece of dirty tramp shit, but I NEVER KNEW IT REACHED THESE LEVELS!

Bruv! The feeling of punching that little shit in his neck would set me on cloud 9. A little nerd, as I imagined.
damn why are u getting a boner for, kinda fagging out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
It was like comparing horse shit to cow shit.

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and aestheticallypleasin
YES

Can you believe it?

You look like a nerd who starts going to the gym, just to stop everyone calling you a nerd.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191 and Vidyacoper
damn why are u getting a boner for, kinda fagging out there

If I was a cop in the States I would deliberately stop you for suspicious driving and then shoot you in the face, acting like you went for yotheur gun.

You're a nigga from an ugly nigga culture.

Let me tell you there is a difference between being black and being a nigga and you're certainly 100 thousand %%%% a NIGGGGGAAAAAAAA.

You bring disgrace to the black community.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, EasternRightWinger15, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
YES

Can you believe it?

A nigga man who hasn't touched a women in his life he is 20 calls hideous mongrel me as 16 yo who had several relations can you believe it ahahahahah go slay in nigeria nigger

If I was a cop in the States I would deliberately stop you for suspicious driving and then shoot you in the face, acting like you went for yotheur gun.

You're a nigga from an ugly nigga culture.

Let me tell you there is a difference between being black and being a nigga and you're certainly 100 thousand %%%% a NIGGGGGAAAAAAAA.

You bring disgrace to the black community.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
You look like a nerd who starts going to the gym, just to stop everyone calling you a nerd.

Man's reaching bruv.

Sticking up for the awkward fellow introverts, are we?

Oh and btw, sporty all my life mother fucker. Since I was a kid.

Never a fucking nerd. Millennial, bitch. We grew up with the internet, but knew when it was time to go outside.

You're a fucking basement gangsta.

Natural physique bruv. Came from being an athlete growing up. Started gym at 17, but was an athlete playing all sports since I was a minor.

You nerds can play virtual sports on android/iphone apps though LMAO. I bet you all sound like pipsqueaks because you never did any physical activity during puberty ROFL

1475904 10153582875940720 788725660 n

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
Man's reaching bruv.

Sticking up for the awkward fellow introverts, are we?

Oh and btw, sporty all my life mother fucker. Since I was a kid.

Never a fucking nerd. Millennial, bitch. We grew up with the internet, but knew when it was time to go outside.

You're a fucking basement gangsta.

Natural physique bruv. Came from being an athlete growing up. Started gym at 17, but was an athlete playing all sports since I was a minor.

You nerds can play virtual sports on android/iphone apps though LMAO. I bet you all sound like pipsqueaks because you never did any physical activity during puberty ROFL

View attachment 448030
keep coping with your 20s when you now have a pot belly

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 6497 and 1 other person

I was 20 in that tennis photo dumb fuck. Only started slacking when I was 26. 28 now and easily have it back with a solid month or two of gyming as the foundation is already there.

You have no foundation. You're a nigga with nigga strong genes from a generation of slavery and still look like an insignificant kid that transports weed for the local hood-rat.

He doesn’t realise that his face screams try hard nerd jfl, mans still bluepilled af

16B8C481 0A25 47C2 ADDF 275825615928

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6191, Deleted member 1560 and Vidyacoper
@Vidyacoper
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN IN A RELATIONSHIP? IT LL BE A ENOUGH ANSWER FOR ALL OF US ITS ONE OF THE WORST PHOTO OF MINE ALSO READ THE COMMENTS BEFORE SHARING,YOU COPING SUBHUMAN DOG.I ALSO MOG YOU BETWEEN DIMENSIONS