THE WAR OF THE CENTURY RESULTS ARE IN... @NEWONE VS @JIMSONBOBSON505 TINDER VERDICT.

He doesn’t realise that his face screams try hard nerd jfl, mans still bluepilled af

View attachment 448056

Man's reaching bruv.

Sticking up for the awkward fellow introverts, are we?

Oh and btw, sporty all my life mother fucker. Since I was a kid.

Never a fucking nerd. Millennial, bitch. We grew up with the internet, but knew when it was time to go outside.

You're a fucking basement gangsta.

Natural physique bruv. Came from being an athlete growing up. Started gym at 17, but was an athlete playing all sports since I was a minor.

You nerds can play virtual sports on android/iphone apps though LMAO. I bet you all sound like pipsqueaks because you never did any physical activity during puberty ROFL

1475904 10153582875940720 788725660 n

Man's reaching bruv.

Never a fucking nerd. Millennial, bitch. We grew up with the internet, but knew when it was time to go outside.

Natural physique bruv. Came from being an athlete growing up. Started gym at 17, but was an athlete playing all sports since I was a minor.

You nerds can play virtual sports on android/iphone apps though LMAO. I bet you all sound like pipsqueaks because you never did any physical activity during puberty ROFL

View attachment 448030
My voice is on here most of it is just me having a laugh I'm sure theres a serious voice record if you ask about

You didn't answer me do you have any relationships before?

you dont mog shit, even if we're going by just side profile
View attachment 448068
your nose is just horrible

perhaps worse than that is the fact that you have the borderline malformed skull of a literal alien LMAO
View attachment 448062View attachment 448063

yeah youre 30 years old you should take a good look at your life

28 actually.

If this was the real world you wouldn't have a voice.

That's the thing with the internet. It gives insignificant losers and also children who've accomplished nothing in life a voice.

Honestly lol piss off and get an education before you try and speak with adults. You're even too young for this site.

If you're gonna round 28 to 30 then I'm gonna round 12 to 10.

You're 10!!!!!!!!!!! Get off this site, you probably haven't even discovered masturbation you little POS.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6191
Man's reaching bruv.

View attachment 448073
I'M SCREAMING JFL, YOU LITERALLY COPIED AND PASTED THE SAME RESPONSE TO ME TWICE. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW SPORTY YOU WERE AS A CHILD, THE FACT REMAINS THAT YOU HAVE A NERDY LOOKING FACE WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU GO TO THE GYM.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper
You didn't answer me do you have any relationships before?

I am trained af at reading people, even online and I can categorically say @Introvertednarc is as much of a trucel as him. This black kid's got an excuse, he's like 12. @Introvertednarc on the other hand is in his late teens and trolling on an internet forum, with no view of looksmaxing because he realises he is a hopeless case.

Someone post his nose again? May go and find it in the other thread.

I'M SCREAMING JFL, YOU LITERALLY COPIED AND PASTED THE SAME RESPONSE TO ME TWICE. IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW SPORTY YOU WERE AS A CHILD, THE FACT REMAINS THAT YOU HAVE A NERDY LOOKING FACE WHICH IS SOMETHING YOU CAN'T CHANGE NO MATTER HOW MANY TIMES YOU GO TO THE GYM.
JFL he unironically believe's he's a chad, even now at his 3psl current condition he thinks he's a high tier normie LOL

• +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
Objectively speaking he is better looking than you.
Brother my flaws are my jaw that can be fixed by implants,lower eyelid retraction and nosejob but his existence is a flaw,he calls me ugly but when i ask him did he have a relation he's just coping jfl@this subhuman dog,also fucking narcissist

I am trained af at reading people, even online and I can categorically say @Introvertednarc is as much of a trucel as him. This black kid's got an excuse, he's like 12. @Introvertednarc on the other hand is in his late teens and trolling on an internet forum, with no view of looksmaxing because he realises he is a hopeless case.

Someone post his nose again? May go and find it in the other thread.
I unironically nose mog you to oblivion, how are you trying to come for my perfect, straight zaynmalikesque nose you disgusting Jew
5391D343 C32D 49F3 9F55 77E3A738F471
B9CBFD9A AD0D 4A07 852A BD178B1F3C50

Brother my flaws are my jaw that can be fixed by implants,lower eyelid retraction and nosejob but his existence is a flaw,he calls me ugly but when i ask him did he have a relation he's just coping jfl@this subhuman dog

Your flaws are not as big as you think.

Lens distortion is real.

The only reason "Lookism" is a thing is because how you look in pictures matters a lot more now a days and so people such as yourself believe you look worse than you actually really do.

"What happens when you take a selfie? Lens distortion. What does lens distortion do?
- Increases your IPD
- Increases your midface length
- Increases the size of the most projecting thing (your nose)"

Read this in another thread.

I've met guys who look like you at University. Foreign students and they were fine with girls. Honestly I just think it is unlucky that you are from an anti-social generation of kids and teenagers growing-up. You've had social media since you were babies. It's all smokes and mirrors at the end of the day.

In real life you're ok looking with some girls thinking you're cute. This is just having perspective. On the other hand that black kid looks plain and too pointless to even spend more than a second looking at. You can tell his mother is a single black parent and struggling to cope. Father left his seed and ran off. Likely an only child. Really do feel sorry for him in a way. This is his life. These forum wars. It's his dopamine hit. Imagine that though? Instead of all the gaming he could be getting up to at this age? Prick wastes his time on here trolling and he hasn't even tapped puberty.

I'm gonna stop cussing him because he is genuinely too young and just a little shit with a big-trap and passive aggressive issues.

You should let it slide too.

• Love it
  • Ugh..
Reactions: inceletto and Vidyacoper
Your flaws are not as big as you think.

Lens distortion is real.

The only reason "Lookism" is a thing is because how you look in pictures matters a lot more now a days and so people such as yourself believe you look worse than you actually really do.

"What happens when you take a selfie? Lens distortion. What does lens distortion do?
- Increases your IPD
- Increases your midface length
- Increases the size of the most projecting thing (your nose)"

Read this in another thread.

I've met guys who look like you at University. Foreign students and they were fine with girls. Honestly I just think it is unlucky that you are from an anti-social generation of kids and teenagers growing-up. You've had social media since you were babies. It's all smokes and mirrors at the end of the day.

In real life you're ok looking with some girls thinking you're cute. This is just having perspective. On the other hand that black kid looks plain and too pointless to even spend more than a second looking at. You can tell his mother is a single black parent and struggling to cope. Father left his seed and ran off. Likely an only child. Really do feel sorry for him in a way. This is his life. These forum wars. It's his dopamine hit. Imagine that though? Instead of all the gaming he could be getting up to at this age? Prick wastes his time on here trolling and he hasn't even tapped puberty.

I'm gonna stop cussing him because he is genuinely too young and just a little shit with a big-trap and passive aggressive issues.

You should let it slide too.
I ALSO TOOK THIS PHOTO 30 CM FRONT OF ME WITH REAR CAMERA AND FLASH WİTH 0 ANGLE FRAUD GIRLS I M ALSO BUZZCUT AKA LOOKSMIN THE NIGGER GUY THINKS HIMSELF AS A IDRIS ELBA IM 16 AND A LATE BLOOMER IM GROWING PROBABLY SKULLMOG HIM ALSO YOU ARE RIGHT I WILL LET HIM THINK HIMSELF AS A GOD FUCKING NARCISSIST

Coz it wasn't meant as a compliment and I had a feeling he along with you would take it that way.

When I have time to read all of that, I'll chime in with my opinion.

But honestly bro you need to stop with the bold and underlined text. It makes shit so difficult to read. You don't need to decorate what you're saying, if it has meaning.

Jim has potential to thug-max, but he needs a sun-tan bed to help him out. He could be attractive to a particular type of girl. Attractive and dangerous, in a very masculine-way. The truth is he unfortunately suffers mildly from aspergers syndrome and therefore will may be always struggle with social interaction and so instead of focusing on LooksMaxing he'll be spending the vast majority of his time seeking approval from others. Caring what they think etc. He needs the gym, desperately. I saw his father in a video and he had very high SMV, but was built etc.

How you look as a grown adult is genetics + environment and Jim has solid genetics, he just doesn't take care of himself.

@Newone absolutely clowns him. The picture of NewOne having a meal somewhere in a restaurant was his best and you can see it's from a better quality camera. His skin is a good tone/complexion and I can see many girls digging him. He's got a good eye-area, solid mid-face and lower tier, with some subtle but stand-out features. The bias against him because of his skin complexion is unreal. This site hates on any one brown unless they make chad-lite and that's the truth.

Post that picture again @Newone
I don't suffer from anything only reason I have been awkward with girls is cause of my childhood mainly spent it playing games instead of going out I chose to stay in with that I have bit of social awkwardness but I slowly adapt in with girls and I'm accepted by them had 5 opportunities to shag 5 cuties who were psl 5 which is your above average shag could've had an orgy but look at me I'm chubby but I'm average the chubbiness makes me look to young that's why I'm leanmaxxing and I'm eating less and more healthy now the goal is 10 percent I guarantee I'll slay

Attachments

• 15914809522348728188138972812430.jpg
    15914809522348728188138972812430.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 13
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6497
https://looksmax.org/attachments/3etsertsefs-1-1-1-jpg.447775/

this can't be real.

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
Wow, very impressive. 😱

Sorry But Both are Subhumans.

he made my chin like 20% shorter rofl

also dn care about my goblin nose because the government is literally funding my rhino because of coronavirus
A nose is never too big, the head is just too small and misshapen.

he made my chin like 20% shorter rofl

also dn care about my goblin nose because the government is literally funding my rhino because of coronavirus
JFL @ YOU AS A CHILD, SCHOOL MUST HAVE BEEN A REALLY TRAUMATISING EXPERIENCE WHEN YOU LIKE THIS AS A KID 🤢🤢🤢 YOU WERE A HIDEOUS RAT FACED SUBHUMAN AS A CHILD AND YOU’RE EVEN UGLIER NOW. HURRY UP AND GET YOUR RHINOPLASTY BEFORE YOUR SUBHUMAN HAIR LOSS GENETICS REALLY KICK IN AND YOU GO BALD LMAO.

8A5081D1 FBD3 4B8A 86CF 24319850B522

JFL AT YOU HEIGHTCOPING AGAIN, aestheticallypleasin ALREADY EXPOSED YOU FOR LARPING ABOUT YOUR HEIGHT. AND JFL AT YOU CALLING ME A 2 PSL STREET SHITTER WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE A LITERAL GOBLIN WITH YOUR UGLY NOSE AND BETA SKULL. YOU DO REALISE THAT I’M ALMOST AS PALE AS YOU IN NATURAL LIGHTING RIGHT?? JUST ACCEPT THE FACT THAT YOURE A REPULSIVE, HORSEFACED JEW AND THAT YOURE GOING TO AGE LIKE SHIT WHEN YOU GO BALD IN A FEW YEARS TIME.
YOU GOT CALLED ZAYN MALIK LOOK ALIKE MEN BE HAPPY

giphy.gif

• Love it
YOU GOT CALLED ZAYN MALIK LOOK ALIKE MEN BE HAPPY

giphy.gif
Random people in the street tell me I look like zayn all the time jfl, this cumskin Jew is coping so hard @looxmakser49

• Love it
Random people in the street tell me I look like zayn all the time jfl, this cumskin Jew is coping so hard @looxmakser49
would prefer tanned instead of cum skin,we already have med pheno so

giphy.gif

• +1
  • +1
they think they re funny trying to humiliate us when they re truecel
He’s coping with height and skin colour so hard, he’s actually deluded jfl. He just can’t accept that there’s no looksmaxxing for his death tier midface. I facemog him to oblivion he has no harmony whatsoever, jfl calling me a shitskin when I’m almost as pale as him and look like zayn.

• Love it
imagine being that much of a low T bitch :lul: :lul:

it's hilarious that the other two threads that you were being roasted in

you obviously asked for these threads to be locked because you literally couldn't take it. you were probably shaking and crying at how incorrect your perception of yourself is. you're the biggest wimp I've ever seen. textbook gay alien skull, bottom tier shitskin pheno, and absolute death tier height. i can't imagine waking up in your position. I truly feel sorry for you.

yeah.. definitely truecel..
i didn't only mean you i dont know your face this forum is full of humiliating med pheno as a pale skinned truecel

• +1
imagine being that much of a low T bitch :lul: :lul:

it's hilarious that the other two threads that you were being roasted in

you obviously asked for these threads to be locked because you literally couldn't take it. you were probably shaking and crying at how incorrect your perception of yourself is. you're the biggest wimp I've ever seen. textbook gay alien skull, bottom tier shitskin pheno, and absolute death tier height. i can't imagine waking up in your position. I truly feel sorry for you.

yeah.. definitely truecel..
I don’t have a gay alien skull you retard, the back of my head is flat, keep calling me a shitskin when I’m just as pale as you in natural light jfl , now lets see what your skull looks like underneath all that disgusting hair

Attachments

• D23FA90F-8116-4D41-8E19-F57C087D632D.png
    D23FA90F-8116-4D41-8E19-F57C087D632D.png
    90 KB · Views: 21
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto and androgenic
why the fuck are you even trying to identify with this guy LMAO

you look white

this guy looks turbo shitskin
i'm 75 white 25 mediterrean
I don’t have a gay alien skull you retard, the back of my head is flat, keep calling me a shitskin when I’m just as pale as you in natural light jfl , now lets see what your skull looks like underneath all that disgusting hair
isn't your back of head suppose to be round or mine is alien?

i'm 75 white 25 mediterrean

isn't your back of head suppose to be round or mine is alien?
A little bit of tapering towards the neck is okay, but overall your neurocranium should be flat and not prominent.

• +1

you look white

WE ALL KNOW YOUR HIDING YOUR DISGUSTING NEUROCRANIUM BEHIND THAT LONG HAIR, IVE POSTED WHAT THE BACK OF MY SKULL LOOKS LIKE JFL , ITS PROBABLY WAY FLATTER THAN YOURS . I Bet yours looks like this jfl
4DE2F271 A231 43AD 9ACB 83A6F1CA80E1

This Jew @looxmakser49 has nothing else to say, now that I’ve shut him the fuck up and proved that I don’t have a gay alien skull, unlike him who’s too afraid to post a photo of his disgusting wimp like neurocranium.

5595E5F4 5EDA 40E1 87AA 889C3B0970B9
31ACAA28 72A0 4156 B1DC 6A1C9155257F

you look white

Because he isn’t a racist retard like you, and realises that I’m actually good looking and resemble zayn? Look at you trying to project your own insecurities about your wimp skull onto other people. Keep your hair long you Jew nosed faggot, nobody wants to see your disgusting, repulsive neurocranium

10E6B087 C968 4F4F 8B8D 8FEDB169A7BD
6CC9AA5D 64AB 433B A7BD 9F8D68375AD5

• +1
JFL AT YOU MORPHING MY NOSE TO MAKE IT RESEMBLE YOURS, I’M CAGING SO HARD AT YOUR PATHETIC BEHAVIOUR. JFL AT YOUR JEW NOSE , WIMP SKULL PROFILE THAT YOURE OBVIOUSLY TOO SELF CONSCIOUS TO POST WITHOUT LAYERS AND LAYERS OF YOUR FILTHY HAIR TO COVER IT UP. KEEP CRYING FOR MY PRETTY NOSE, PCT EYES AND FLAT NEUROCRANIUM YOU HIDEOUS JEW.

View attachment 448445View attachment 448447

YOU UNIRONICALLY MOG HIM INTO DEEP DEPRESSION AND SUICIDE. I FEEL FOR THE WIMP SKULLED JEW, I REALLY DO.
my skull is kinda alien and jew nose too i get offense bro ahhahahaah

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep and Introvertednarc
my skull is kinda alien and jew nose too i get offense bro ahhahahaah
No where near as bad as his though jfl, and he knows this, otherwise he would of posted a picture of his profile without all the long hair. It truly never began for him

holy fuck at this irony. i didn't realise you were this retarded. or are you just plain blind?
View attachment 448448

i thought noses didn't matter bro!

you realise when I said wimp skull profile I meant the front, right? your lower third alone gets 20 reactions for being subhuman tier LMAO

literal textbook gay alien skull. 0/10.
View attachment 448449

i can't believe you just mentioned 3 features that add absolutely ZERO smv LMFAOOOOOO

imagine your 3 best features that you brag about being "pretty nose, PCT and flat neurocranium"

fuck i feel bad for you. absolutely BRUTAL being a recessed shitskin manlet. literally the 3 worst traits you can have.
THAT WAS A TROLL THREAD, JFL AT YOUR IQ FOR NOT REALISING THAT. THAT GUY LOOKS DISGUSTING, HIS NOSE KILLS HIS HARMONY AND HE HAS A DOLICHOCEPHALIC SKULL TO GO WITH IT, KINDA SIMILAR TO YOU IF I’M BEING HONEST.

and now u larp about that thread being a troll + ignore everything else that i replied with

ceebs replying to a recessed 5'8 shitskin lol

if u were seen at a party or nightclub in australia everyone would fucking laugh at you

+ you report me making a thread on you because you understand that you're a subhuman and you're deeply insecure

+ you're delusional and see random shit that doesn't exist e.g. me having a "long midface" when the ratio is objectively 1.07 LMAO

doesnt matter tbh because you can hide behind mods on this forum but you would be a literal turbo wimp irl
You say I’m ignoring you when I’ve asked you several time to post a picture of your neurocranium under all your layers of greasy hair. DO you literally not have a photo on your phone of you with short hair jfl? IS THAT THE REASON YOU KEEP YOUR HAIR SO LONG? ARE YOU THAT EMBARRASED OF YOUR GAY ALIEN SKULL??? Muh Muh ‘you’re larping about that thread’ SHUT YOUR DISGUSTING JEW ASS UP. IT WAS A TROLL THREAD AND IM BEING GENUINE RN, HES UGLY AS SIN, JUST LIKE YOU.

ISNT THIS FIGHT WENT SO RIDICILOUS YOU BOTH NEED TO STOP THIS

• JFL
why are you yelling bro? it's over
View attachment 448480

also you admitting that you're mentally ill and your nose thread wasn't a troll/larp at all LMAO:
View attachment 448481

View attachment 448483
View attachment 448484
View attachment 448485
View attachment 448486

the amount of dopamine i get from caging at your subhumanity being criticised by everyone in these posts is immeasurable
JFL YOURE IGNORING EVERYTHING I SAY AND KEEP POSTING THOSE BIASED COMMENTS FROM WHEN I WAS BEING OVERLY ARROGANT AND NARCISSISTIC TO EVERYONE ON THE FORUM LMAO. AND YOURE ACTUALLY SO SAD, VALUING AND PLACING SUCH AN EMPHASIS OF WHAT A BUNCH OF STRANGERS ON THE INTERNET SAY ABOUT EACH OTHER. JUST ACCEPT THAT YOURE 2.5PSL, YOUR GENES ARE UTTERLY REPULSIVE AND YOU MAKE PEOPLE PHYSICALLY VOMIT WHENEVER THEY SEE YOUR DISGUSTING FACE.

ZAYN MALIK VS MADS MIKKELSEN TBH

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: sytyl, androgenic and Introvertednarc
me with rhino vs you with bimax and genio
View attachment 448491
the height and race pill spare no one
View attachment 448492
View attachment 448494
Imma leave it now, you’re obviously coping with race and height jfl. Plenty of decent looking girls have approached me, over here in England so you saying I’d be laughed at in Australia is absurd. Face is all that matters and you look hideous next to me, keep coping.
ZAYN MALIK VS MADS MIKKELSEN TBH

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

That white guy mogs him to death

leave it then. go ahead.

"you're coping with race and height"

ah yes, the fact that you don't have those traits make them COPE!

you were a virgin until 21. what happened to getting "approached" for the first 21 years of your subhuman life? LMAO

zayn malik mogs you to suicide. you don't even look anything alike. he's a good looking paki and you're a 2 PSL recessed shitskin curry.
View attachment 448510View attachment 448511
tenor.gif

I struggle to even call you two the same species.

Meanwhile I'm a 6'3 white large framed male with a 1.07 midface and all I have to do is get a cheap rhinoplasty in Iran to ascend

you will always be a subhuman manlet framelet recessed currycel who I would gutterstomp IRL.
200.gif
I LOST MY VIRGINITY WHEN I WAS 20 BTW.
ME AND ZAYN HAVE SIMILAR NOSES, MIDFACE LENGTHS, hairlines, eye shape (from the front), skin tone and overall face shape . You’re coping hard.

• Love it
those things don't matter in the fucking slightest

he has way better orbitals, way better maxilla, way better mandible, way more chin projection, way better pheno

keep getting an erection everytime someone tells you that you are a literal subhuman budget knock off of zayn malik

the first person who said that was Mathafack, who subsequently told you that you need 3 invasive surgeries just to look good facially, not accounting for your other 2 massive subhuman traits which have been stated previously.

if we are being realistic, there is literally no possible way for you to reach above average SMV unless you spend $150k on surgeries or money/statusmax becoming a bollywood actor.
Way better maxilla? my maxillas fine you autist. I’m literally 2 surgeries away from looking exactly like him.
2F806F03 6936 4AB0 9F0D 0F761636717A

And random people in the street are constantly saying I look like him, you’re obviously just a blind autistic retard

I’m just laughing so hard imagining the beads of sweat running down your subhuman Jew beak of a nose and onto your keyboard as you write out these essays.
@looxmakser49

A709CE02 1E48 4A58 8ECA E9AC01F99147

CAGING
View attachment 448545

You just showed me a screenshot of someone telling you to get a BIMAX AKA LEFORT 1 + BSSO

AKA SOMETHING THAT MOVES YOUR MAXILLA

LMFAO

if you didn't have a subhuman maxilla then you wouldn't need bimax

thanks for the reassurance of your subhumanity

He was referring to my recessed mandible when he said that you retard, did you not read the bit where he told me i have a decent maxillary arch?

imagine still feeling the need to use the morphed pic because your shitty criticisms don't leave any burn using my real side profile

also cage at how you keep mentioning my jew beak when it can be fixed for 5k usd

you need literally 150k usd worth of surgeries

search up "maxillary arch" in google images and tell me what fucking relevance that has to your crouzon tier recession LMFAO

the whole point of a bimax is to advance your lower maxilla and your mandible forward. if he didn't think you had a death tier maxilla he would have only recommended BSSO.

you are so incredibly retarded. it fucking sucks to see someone cop the short end of the stick in every single possible fucking way. height? death tier. pheno? death tier. face? death tier. IQ? death tier.

you are sole proof that there is no god in this cruel world.
READ THIS PLEASE YOU UTTER MORON, MY MAXILLAS FINE, HE ADMITTED I ONLY NEEDED GENIOPLASTY TO LENGTHEN MY MANDIBLE, HIS MAXILLAS RECESSED AND HE WANTS BIMAX TO CORRECT IT BUT CANT AFFORD IT. HE DIDNT AT ALL SAY THAT I DESPERATELY NEED BIMAX.
F92EF15D 83A0 4FAE A3FB 2B7B88A92A50

He just said i should get it if I’m a true looksmaxxer, but I’m not getting any surgeries if I don’t need them.

Last edited:
getting genio wouldn't even bring you to average facially.

it is BRUTALLY over for you. reminder that your subhumanity is so fucking acute that a mere photo of your lower third makes people cage.
View attachment 448580
these are all the people who find your lower third absolutely hilarious:
View attachment 448581View attachment 448582View attachment 448583

this is me standing next to you
View attachment 448584

this is me brutally mogging you at a party after we have both had our desired surgeries (I only gave you genio in this one so you still look like a recessed subhuman)
View attachment 448586

you look like an underdeveloped child in my presence
HEIGHTCOPING AGAIN, JFL ITS OVER FOR YOU WHEN YOU LOOK LIKE THIS. AND I SWEAR YOU SAID YOU HAD MOSTLY SCOTTISH AND ENGLISH ANCESTRY??? YOURE LITERALLY IN THE FIRST PERCENTILE OF YOUR ETHNICITY JFL. OGRE NOSE, SHIT EYE AREA, OVERALL NO HARMONY WHATSOVEF. YOURE AN ABSOLUTE WIMP SKULLED DISGRACE WHO REFUSES TO GET Your HAIR CUT BECAUSE YOURE PETRIFIED THAT PEOPLE WILL MOCK YOU FOR YOUR SUBHUMAN BULBOUS NEUROCRANIUM.

Attachments

• C3192958-0915-48F1-9A79-3F551E133E3E.png
    C3192958-0915-48F1-9A79-3F551E133E3E.png
    191.2 KB · Views: 12
yeah very well thought out reply
IVE SAID EVERYTHING IVE NEEDED TO SAY ALREADY, JUST WAITING FOR MY WORDS TO FINALLY PENETRATE THAT WIMP SKULL OF YOURS.

Sorry bro but it's Beyond Over For Coping Gooks.