The way to surgerymaxxing is painful

Deleted member 616

Deleted member 616

BeChadOrDieTryin'
Money is only one issue. What burdens more on your mind is that you have to become aware of,and accept the fact that your flaws can’t be fixed in other ways. In other words, your genetics are inferior.

I had realized the importance of looks before discovering the blackpill/ psl community. But I still believed that what I’d have to do is losing weight and gaining muscles. After skeletonmaxxing I did look better, yet it was still far from the ideal image I had expected. It wasn’t until my discovery of the blackpill that I came to realize it’s all about my bones.

I think many men do know that looks matter, but never come to going under the knife, even when they’re financially well off. Because it’s kinda psychologically destructive to admit your genetic inferiority. And even if you do successfully surgerymaxx, the mental damage has already been done, and deep down you know your life can never be the same as that of a well adjusted, sexually successful chad who had every joy of youth based on his superior genetics.

That said I’m still determined to surgerymaxx this year and the next. Better to spend the rest of my young years with a face that I can be proud of than spending my whole life being an average Joe.

Last edited:
didn't read but I'll be chad after genio

didnt read but im rich and i need a good face

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Just get a few credit cards ffs money should be the last issue for getting surgery, you faggots just use it as a crutch cause you're too high inhibition. After just one consultation with no morph or computer simulation to see after I went under the knife and got 3 surgeries. Just admit you're a fucking self hating faggot thatdoesn't really want to look better

Didnt read but ill never do surgery

I need a rhino+otoplasty so badly ?

im quite certain all my flaws are of a fucked environmental upbringing so im not going to try to feel too bad about it tbh, my genetic potential just wasn't reached

• +1
Reactions: Guest
if i fix my nose and philtrum i will be a chadlite tbh

I just want rhinoplasty