The weed smell

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
I can smell people in my building smoking weed. I don't know how people stand it, it is the most rank odor I encounter in civilization, worse than dudes with body odor or a dirty bathroom. I have rented many different places but all of them always have some trashy dumbasses smoking weed in the apartment next to me or in the same apartment with me. Just another perk of living in the united states of borger, you can always guarantee that you will be subject to the sounds and smells of your obnoxious neighbors

0E2F5F03 D547 422C 8EA0 54CD20755A0A

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: turkproducer, Be_ConfidentBro, Deleted member 11167 and 6 others
Might have to go extra raisins on my neighbors in the legend of zelda ocarina of time

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Be_ConfidentBro and Deleted member 6403
D[ISPOILER]NRD[/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7806 and SkinjobCatastrophe
The stench of weed always takes me back to my freshman days in my ghetto ass school

You'd walk in, smell weed, probably see a couple niggas fighting, a couple kissing, a drug deal going on and blaring music on cheap speakers

• +1
Reactions: SkinjobCatastrophe
The stench of weed always takes me back to my freshman days in my ghetto ass school

You'd walk in, smell weed, probably see a couple niggas fighting, a couple kissing, a drug deal going on and blaring music on cheap speakers
Jfl that sounds like many places ive been, except I always saw some cheesy white frat boys buying weed and saying “ahhha BRO” to each other

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3299 and Deleted member 6403
Keep crying we lit fam

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13137 and SkinjobCatastrophe
71F8FCD8 19D5 43F3 B5FB 9BB3530D14DC

• +1
Why don't you call the cops? In my country they would immediately arrive, get the media too to film them and proudly boast about arresting those poor suckers and pretending they busted a big drug operation...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Why don't you call the cops? In my country they would immediately arrive, get the media too to film them and proudly boast about arresting those poor suckers and pretending they busted a big drug operation...
Cops couldn't do anything here, they wouldn’t care anyways, they have shootings and robberies and stuff like that to deal with so they wouldnt do anything about this comparatively minor problem. It would just be a waste of time to call them

Cops couldn't do anything here, they wouldn’t care anyways, they have shootings and robberies and stuff like that to deal with so they wouldnt do anything about this comparatively minor problem. It would just be a waste of time to call them
What about the media, the TV stations, couldn't they arrive, film and be like: "This is a drug den...The authorities do absolutely nothing about it...". Then they would interview the neighbors, the junkies, film some random people entering and exiting the building, twist the facts and make it appear like there's a huge drug operation there and nothing is done about it, this is how they do in my country, many times things are blown out of proportions - there's just some pothead growing 2-3 plants on his balcony, but the public gets the impression there's much more to that, so there's a huge pressure on the authorities to do something, so they eventually arrive there and make a big spectacle out of this - with special forces, trained dogs, armored cars, all the major TV stations are also there for a live report, etc...

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11167, AbandonShip and SkinjobCatastrophe
bump

• +1
What about the media, the TV stations, couldn't they arrive, film and be like: "This is a drug den...The authorities do absolutely nothing about it...". Then they would interview the neighbors, the junkies, film some random people entering and exiting the building, twist the facts and make it appear like there's a huge drug operation there and nothing is done about it, this is how they do in my country, many times things are blown out of proportions - there's just some pothead growing 2-3 plants on his balcony, but the public gets the impression there's much more to that, so there's a huge pressure on the authorities to do something, so they eventually arrive there and make a big spectacle out of this - with special forces, trained dogs, armored cars, all the major TV stations are also there for a live report, etc...
Do you by any chance live in Balkans???

• +1