The West Is The EASIEST Place To Slay. *** VIDEO PROOF *** Debunking the "over if you live in the west " myth.

sibience

sibience

Sphinx

Fat cumskins, Fat gooks, ugly oldcels, all with attractive girls.

"muh the west is hard mode." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"muh these are just extremely rare 1/million exceptions!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So why did the "west is impossible mode" myth even start?

Because people tend to think that their own circumstances are worse than others, even if the contrary is true. An example is how every generation of people think that the people in the past had better and easier lives - which is the opposite of what is true. This is a common way to cope with failures despite being at an advantage.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer, JustShower, 444 and 2 others
betabuxxers

nothing new or surprising

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: weebcel and sibience
betabuxxers

nothing new or surprising

SHIT EXCUSE.

Betabuxxing is always the excuse that is used. When I post white girls geomaxxing to korea to find a korean BF retards comment "muh he is betabuxx" even though the opposite is true. White girls in the west earn more than the engineers at samsung.

Last edited:
they have something 99,9% of people on this forum don't have

personality!

the NTpill is now officially confirmed

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: disillusioned, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and sibience
If chad was there he would have problems

• JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, BoredPrince, sibience and 1 other person
I would mog all of these clowns fully permajutting, with Vaseline slathered on my masseters.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
If chad was there he would have problems

Every white guy in the west is overweight and looks older than their age. In the slums of poor eastern europe there are tall chads.

I would mog all of these clowns fully permajutting, with Vaseline slathered on my masseters.

Is that to highlight the jaw? Or to make the masseter look more projecting so the cheeks look leaner.

Worst place to actually get a wife or a good relationship though. Sure if you just want to get to a 100 body count and slay as many women as possible the West is fantastic

• +1
this forum is composed by bottom 20th percentile subhumans so everywhere is hard asf

• +1
This Forum is cope Im ltn and i get over 60 matches in bumble. Psl is copest shit ever.

• Woah
I am so confused. I just saw a bunch of fat looksmatched boomers.

• JFL
Every white guy in the west is overweight and looks older than their age. In the slums of poor eastern europe there are tall chads.

Is that to highlight the jaw? Or to make the masseter look more projecting so the cheeks look leaner.
Both. It fucking mogs. Put Vaseline on any mogger parts you have. I all have is masseters / mandible when I jutt and clench 🤡. Vaseline makes it shine and reflect light

• JFL
Blud has 0 arms, did he triple LL as a midget or what.

Short arms

• JFL
View attachment 2475587
View attachment 2475588

Fat cumskins, Fat gooks, ugly oldcels, all with attractive girls.

"muh the west is hard mode." :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
"muh these are just extremely rare 1/million exceptions!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

So why did the "west is impossible mode" myth even start?

Because people tend to think that their own circumstances are worse than others, even if the contrary is true. An example is how every generation of people think that the people in the past had better and easier lives - which is the opposite of what is true. This is a common way to cope with failures despite being at an advantage.
Not a single manlet in this video

• JFL
is that texas

just be in texas theory

• JFL
Whitest american city ive ever seen

• +1