THE WHITE MAN IS STILL EXPLOITING AND COLONIZING AFRICA TO THIS DAY, THIS IS THE REASON WHY AFRICA IS SO POOR

Those clips are too cringy and filled with disinformation...
Its factual and filled with the brim with correct statements that arent shown on the anglo/cumskin/jew mainstream media.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 19551 and Gonthar
For the last couple of weeks, i realised how our world is centered forcefully on european culture and values under the name of modernism. I think the leftists in west are waging a righteous war. They are not extremist or anti white, only reason they are hated is because they are not working on the behalf of western superiority and western culture.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
No bro they're just not working hard enough/aren't on that grind that the white man is on!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No point posting this here bro. Shithole forum is full of racist SFcel white nationalist scum like that Wallenberg jew son of a whore (not joking when I say that i would curb stomp his skull irl to a pulp with my size 47 boots). To this day Africa is completely funding the lifestyle of some these European countries like France. I forgot which African country it is, but it provides electricity for 2/3 light bulbs in France

The cruel shit world is completely asleep or just doesn't care that this brutal shit happens. And the capitalistic jews stealing these resources are funding thinktanks and political commentators like Cuck Shapiro to spread the rhetoric of hard work and muh IQ and muh colonialism ended brah!!! It's all equal now!!! And those cuck teenager virgins online eat it up. And they make fun of feminists on tiktok, when they're rhe most based :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: racist scum

I hope Russia nukes europe

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: TheChosenChad, GetShrekt, Deleted member 17311 and 2 others
No bro they're just not working hard enough/aren't on that grind that the white man is on!!!!

:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

No point posting this here bro. Shithole forum is full of racist SFcel white nationalist scum like that Wallenberg jew son of a whore (not joking when I say that i would curb stomp his skull irl to a pulp with my size 47 boots). To this day Africa is completely funding the lifestyle of some these European countries like France. I forgot which African country it is, but it provides electricity for 2/3 light bulbs in France

The cruel shit world is completely asleep or just doesn't care that this brutal shit happens. And the capitalistic jews stealing these resources are funding thinktanks and political commentators like Cuck Shapiro to spread the rhetoric of hard work and muh IQ and muh colonialism ended brah!!! It's all equal now!!! And those cuck teenager virgins online eat it up. And they make fun of feminists on tiktok, when they're rhe most based :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: racist scum

I hope Russia nukes europe
Your top 3 best posters here. We have never spoken before but I just wanted to let you know that. Super high IQ

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551, GetShrekt and Deleted member 17311
Don't get it. I thought you were curry?
He is Indian but he likes nigger females and wants to breed with one to have a half nigger half indian son for some reason:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
He is Indian but he likes nigger females and wants to breed with one to have a half nigger half indian son for some reason:ROFLMAO:
he is 10x more sane than the ones wanting to breed with whites

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, PrinceLuenLeoncur and Deleted member 17311
yep. and lots of legal exploitation like buying clothes from western countries and sending them there as "foreign aid" and basically deleting any local jobs related to the creation of clothing because western clothing companies lobby (bribe) to get their shit bought

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311
It's the gooks now yakhi 😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙

• So Sad
legit thread

• +1
Lol totally not true bhai.

Africans and African leaders are same as curry or rice, corrupt as fuck, inhumane as fuck and dumb as shit.

Poor countries are poor because they are corrupt, and in many cases over populated

View attachment 1777945
View attachment 1777946
View attachment 1777947
View attachment 1777948

DESPITE AFRICA BEING THE MOST RESOURCE-RICH CONTINENT IN THE WHOLE WORLD, IT IS STILL VERY POOR, WHY? BECAUSE OF EXPLOITATION FROM THE WHITE MAN STILL TO THIS DAY, THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT WANT AFRICANS TO SUCCEED AND PROSPER, INSTEAD THEY WANT AFRICA TO BE A CORRUPT 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE SO THAT THEY CAN EXPLOIT THE RESOURCES MORE AND GET LOTS OF MONEY FROM IT. 1/3RD OF FRANCE'S LIGHT BULBS ARE LIT UP BY NIGERIEN URANIUM DESPITE NIGER HAVING ONE OF THE LOWEST ELECTRICITY RATES IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ONLY ONE IN SEVEN NIGERIENS HAVE ACCESS TO MODERN ELECTRICITY SERVICES, AND JUST FOUR! (4) PERCENT OF RURAL RESIDENTS HAVE ACCESS THROUGH THE NATIONAL UTILITY. EVERY LEADER THAT TRIES TO UNITE AFRICA AND SAVE IT FROM EXPLOITATION/COLONIALISM GETS EXECUTED AND LABELLED AS A "EVIL DICTATOR". PRIME EXAMPLE OF THIS WOULD BE MUAMMAR GADDAFI. INB4 RACIST CUCKS BLAME THE STATE OF AFRICA DUE TO MUH LOW IQ, IQ IS A MEME. AFRICAN IQ's WILL STEADILY RISE JUST LIKE WHITE AND ASIAN IQ's DID, CHECK OUT THIS GRAPH. ASIANS USED TO HAVE SUBHUMAN-TIER IQ BEFORE MODERNIZATION, BUT THEIR IQ SKYROCKETED AS THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING INCREASED.
Flynn-%E2%80%93-World-Regions-768x488.png

@Wallenberg
@GypsyEyes
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Racky
africa is shit due to being hostile to human life. Any civilization in africa has suffered from horrific exploitation as it is so difficult for people to live there.

It is not racial or colonialism. It is simply due to the political institutions established in Africa. The politics are heavily corrupt and inefficient, and either highly dictatorial or crime ridden. This hinders the economic productivity of Africans, and therefore the people have reduced incentive to actually work hard or right. Which continues an endless cycle of poverty and corruption. The way to solve the problems in Africa will unfortunately most likely have to come from outside intervention.

• +1
Lol totally not true bhai.

Africans and African leaders are same as curry or rice, corrupt as fuck, inhumane as fuck and dumb as shit.

Poor countries are poor because they are corrupt, and in many cases over populated
Why rice, they are one of the most developed countries, more like arabs and latinos

Africa is poor because of exploitation

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad
Why rice, they are one of the most developed countries, more like arabs and latinos

Africa is poor because of exploitation
arabs, Latinos, Africans are worst, rice and curry next, by rice I dont mean NE Asia, I mean the rest. north Asia is developed and less corrupt (except China, but China has huge population surplus). latitude theory strikes again

View attachment 1777945
View attachment 1777946
View attachment 1777947
View attachment 1777948

DESPITE AFRICA BEING THE MOST RESOURCE-RICH CONTINENT IN THE WHOLE WORLD, IT IS STILL VERY POOR, WHY? BECAUSE OF EXPLOITATION FROM THE WHITE MAN STILL TO THIS DAY, THE WHITE MAN DOES NOT WANT AFRICANS TO SUCCEED AND PROSPER, INSTEAD THEY WANT AFRICA TO BE A CORRUPT 3RD WORLD SHITHOLE SO THAT THEY CAN EXPLOIT THE RESOURCES MORE AND GET LOTS OF MONEY FROM IT. 1/3RD OF FRANCE'S LIGHT BULBS ARE LIT UP BY NIGERIEN URANIUM DESPITE NIGER HAVING ONE OF THE LOWEST ELECTRICITY RATES IN SUB-SAHARAN AFRICA ONLY ONE IN SEVEN NIGERIENS HAVE ACCESS TO MODERN ELECTRICITY SERVICES, AND JUST FOUR! (4) PERCENT OF RURAL RESIDENTS HAVE ACCESS THROUGH THE NATIONAL UTILITY. EVERY LEADER THAT TRIES TO UNITE AFRICA AND SAVE IT FROM EXPLOITATION/COLONIALISM GETS EXECUTED AND LABELLED AS A "EVIL DICTATOR". PRIME EXAMPLE OF THIS WOULD BE MUAMMAR GADDAFI. INB4 RACIST CUCKS BLAME THE STATE OF AFRICA DUE TO MUH LOW IQ, IQ IS A MEME. AFRICAN IQ's WILL STEADILY RISE JUST LIKE WHITE AND ASIAN IQ's DID, CHECK OUT THIS GRAPH. ASIANS USED TO HAVE SUBHUMAN-TIER IQ BEFORE MODERNIZATION, BUT THEIR IQ SKYROCKETED AS THEIR STANDARD OF LIVING INCREASED.
Flynn-%E2%80%93-World-Regions-768x488.png

@Wallenberg
@GypsyEyes
@PrinceLuenLeoncur
@Racky
Don’t hate the player, hate the game

• JFL
arabs, Latinos, Africans are worst, rice and curry next, by rice I dont mean NE Asia, I mean the rest. north Asia is developed and less corrupt (except China, but China has huge population surplus). latitude theory strikes again
Latinos and arabs are more developed than curries

It is not racial or colonialism. It is simply due to the political institutions established in Africa. The politics are heavily corrupt and inefficient, and either highly dictatorial or crime ridden. This hinders the economic productivity of Africans, and therefore the people have reduced incentive to actually work hard or right. Which continues an endless cycle of poverty and corruption. The way to solve the problems in Africa will unfortunately most likely have to come from outside intervention.
Corrupt political institutions established by colonial powers to exploit africa.

• +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad and Kingcel32
africa is shit due to being hostile to human life. Any civilization in africa has suffered from horrific exploitation as it is so difficult for people to live there.
Why is it hostile to human life?

Latinos and arabs are more developed than curries
Latinos have worse gini than even India, their countries are less advanced than India, their currency is less stable.

they just dont suffer from overpopulation which is why they look more advanced/ cleaner.

arabs just have oil, so sheikhs build.nice buildings and roads and airports to make it look nice, underneath it's no different to India, and.has way less social.mobility.

what the arabs did in terms of development with that oil money is a joke.

also with Latinos dont look at the southern cone, that's totally white.

Why is it hostile to human life?
because it spans latitudes, not longitude.

people can move around which helps them to.advance if its across.longitides, not latitudes.

a African from 30 degrees north cant expand outwards to the south, where more diverse resources to accelerate his development are, because it brings in a.whole different kind of mosquito, lizard, disease, that he cant handle

Russia is rich in natural resources yet Russia isn't a rich country. The explanation? Mismanagement and corruption. Same in Africa.
The real explanation: it's full of Russians

These street shitting curries are out in full force

Latinos have worse gini than even India, their countries are less advanced than India, their currency is less stable.

they just dont suffer from overpopulation which is why they look more advanced/ cleaner.

arabs just have oil, so sheikhs build.nice buildings and roads and airports to make it look nice, underneath it's no different to India, and.has way less social.mobility.

what the arabs did in terms of development with that oil money is a joke.

also with Latinos dont look at the southern cone, that's totally white.
Latinos have better cleaner, much more developed cities with better infrastructure. They also have a significantly higher HDI and GDP per capita than curries.
Same goes with Arabs

Latinos have better cleaner, much more developed cities with better infrastructure. They also have a significantly higher HDI and GDP per capita than curries.
Same goes with Arabs
everything you say is just a function of overpopulation.

everything you say is just a function of overpopulation.
Nah

Curries are worse than Latinos

Average curry IQ is 82, average latino IQ is 88-92

Pakistan is a perfect example of what curries are capable of, practically a nuclear Somalia at this point.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17311 and Chinacurry
Tbf many Euro nations including my own and France still have control in African nations

yeah it’s a shame but as a Brennus said “vae Victis” (woe to the vanquished) the weak suffer what they must it’s a shame but nothing lasts forever maybe in the next century africa is on top of the world like China. Either way nothing is forever
based brennus enjoyer

Attachments

• Paul_Jamin_-_Le_Brenn_et_sa_part_de_butin_1893.jpg
    Paul_Jamin_-_Le_Brenn_et_sa_part_de_butin_1893.jpg
    535.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Nah

Curries are worse than Latinos

Average curry IQ is 82, average latino IQ is 88-92

Pakistan is a perfect example of what curries are capable of, practically a nuclear Somalia at this point.
Pakistan is Muslim, Islam by it's very DNA is anti IQ.

the right comparison would be take an upper middle class suburb (cos these are essentially ones who make decisions for a living, and those decisions have impacts on the country) of Delhi or Bombay and the same of Bogota or Caracas or quito or Santiago, and survey the IQ in each.

the curry one will be slightly higher

That is just conjecture and theorising.

Hard data tells us that IQ and per capita GDP are significantly correlated.

Mexico has per capita GDP of 10000 dollars, India has 2000 dollars per capita GDP.
Pakistan is Muslim, Islam by it's very DNA is anti IQ.

the right comparison would be take an upper middle class suburb (cos these are essentially ones who make decisions for a living, and those decisions have impacts on the country) of Delhi or Bombay and the same of Bogota or Caracas or quito or Santiago, and survey the IQ in each.

the curry one will be slightly higher

That is just conjecture and theorising.

Hard data tells us that IQ and per capita GDP are significantly correlated.

Mexico has per capita GDP of 10000 dollars, India has 2000 dollars per capita GDP.
u cant ever look at a per capita number for India or China because the huge population, and the fact 90% of the population are useless subhumans, means it's pointless. countries like Mexico and India cos of how undeveloped they are, the GDP per capita is still massively (as much as 30% I'd say) a function of landmass ffs.

again, Mexico isnt over populated.

it is fair to compare India with China, and then yeah, China living standards are roughly 5x India, same as GDP

Last edited:
u cant ever look at a per capita number for India or China because the huge population, and the fact 90% of the population are useless subhumans, means it's pointless. countries like Mexico and India cos of how undeveloped they are, the GDP per capita is still massively (as much as 30% I'd say) a function of landmass ffs.

again, Mexico isnt over populated.

it is fair to compare India with China, and then yeah, China living standards are roughly 5x India, same as GDP
Han Chinese are one of the smartest ethnic groups on this planet.

Curries are subhuman. And arrogance like yours is exactly why curries can't progress.

We need to reflect on our failures and rectify them. Not sit on our asses proclaiming that we are a superior race.

But curries don't do that. We hold on to the past and this prevents us from stepping forward to the future. And I suspect most of that is probably biological.

• +1
Han Chinese are one of the smartest ethnic groups on this planet.

Curries are subhuman. And arrogance like yours is exactly why curries can't progress.

We need to reflect on our failures and rectify them. Not sit on our asses proclaiming that we are a superior race.

But curries don't do that. We hold on to the past and this prevents us from stepping forward to the future. And I suspect most of that is probably biological.
this isnt true, both Chinese and curries are giga low IQ.

I agree Chinese accept their low IQness more, and that's more their oppressed culture where they think people in leadership positions are higher IQ so trist the system, and tbf they do this because trusting the system gives them a good quality of life.

I agree curries are more delusional, but u cant seem to grasp that the IQ of a group of people makes zero difference, it's the IQ of decision makers.

both curryland and riceland have shit education systems that dont encourage true IQ (though the rice one at least let's u get high scores on iq tests, because their school system is built on it), whereas curryland has IIT stream, which is outside of mainstream curryland, and thankfully they can drive some decisions, except most just leave and go to silicon valley or wall street.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17311
this isnt true, both Chinese and curries are giga low IQ.

I agree Chinese accept their low IQness more, and that's more their oppressed culture where they think people in leadership positions are higher IQ so trist the system, and tbf they do this because trusting the system gives them a good quality of life.

I agree curries are more delusional, but u cant seem to grasp that the IQ of a group of people makes zero difference, it's the IQ of decision makers.

both curryland and riceland have shit education systems that dont encourage true IQ (though the rice one at least let's u get high scores on iq tests, because their school system is built on it), whereas curryland has IIT stream, which is outside of mainstream curryland, and thankfully they can drive some decisions, except most just leave and go to silicon valley or wall street.
Why do indians like to drag asians down to their level? Same with italians
@the BULL @Collagen or rope @Magical Apple @Redsoldier

Why do indians like to drag asians down to their level? Same with italians
@the BULL @Collagen or rope @Magical Apple @Redsoldier
I don't, I'd FAR rather live in any Asian country than India.

I'm not even Indian ffs, have spent a few weeks of my life there over 30+ years, compared to living in Asia for many years.

just saying the reality of the 2 is not so far apart.

niggers dont even know how to extract the materials "No one is coming to save us" niggers always want free gibs and can never do anything themselves

Last edited:
Your top 3 best posters here. We have never spoken before but I just wanted to let you know that. Super high IQ
Idk about top 3 or whatever lists but I like this @GypsyEyes dude as well

+ u Tyrone but stop bullying me + we get married 😘

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
World leaders profit from people suffering. Me as a white man isn’t making those kids starve and africa have civil wars it’s the elites

• +1
Africa had a shit hand but there is no excuse for this... Asia had it just as bad.

They still use the same roads built in the 1950's most have not improved since White people left.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19997 and Deleted member 17311
Russia is rich in natural resources yet Russia isn't a rich country. The explanation? Mismanagement and corruption. Same in Africa.
Russia is pretty decent all things considering. If they had more people they would be much better. WWI WWII and the Russian starvation/communist purges periods halved the projected growth. I believe Russia at one point was projected to be 300-400 million people it was the 3rd largest in the world behind India.

But 100 million people were killed in the span of 50 years this also indirectly nuked their birth rates. Despite all this they still ended up a decent power although its a shame a lot of the people killed were also the smartest members of society like priests and noblemen so a lot of good innovative men were lost they basically killed everyone who could read or think

And despite all this they still developed Nukes and were able to compete in the cold war for 50 years. Russia is still pretty great all things considered if they can fix their birth rate or attract immigrants from Europe they might still have a better future then a lot of Western Europe

Last edited:
And despite all this they still developed Nukes and were able to compete in the cold war for 50 years. Russia is still pretty great all things considered if they can fix their birth rate or attract immigrants from Europe they might still have a better future then a lot of Western Europe
For starters, life expectancy in Russia is just 73 years, which is way lower than in 1st world.

Africa had a shit hand but there is no excuse for this... Asia had it just as bad.

They still use the same roads built in the 1950's most have not improved since White people left.
Watch the videos, european leaders are exploiting africa by instaaling corrupt leaders that will sell them africa's resources for cheap causing africa to be unstable and corrupt.
Meanwhile asia was given loans and support by the west
Countries like Japan, korea, china, thailand and central asia were also never colonized by foreign powers

For starters, life expectancy in Russia is just 73 years, which is way lower than in 1st world.
This isn't due to starvation its mainly alcoholism. Women still live to 80 in most cases. Doesn't matter how healthy you are if you are drinking a lot after 50 you will drop dead much faster then normal. The USA's life expectancy is going down similarly but for drug reasons/obesity

This isn't due to starvation its mainly alcoholism. Women still live to 80 in most cases. Doesn't matter how healthy you are if you are drinking a lot after 50 you will drop dead much faster then normal. The USA's life expectancy is going down similarly but for drug reasons/obesity
Russian women have a lower life expectancy than women in the 1st world.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back