The world has shifted from top 4% resource monopoly, to top 4% genetic monopoly. Still some resemblance of resource monopoly in third world [Stats]

D

Deleted member 17829

Kraken
• 8000 years ago one man would have children with 17 women and the other 16 men would have no children.
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

The world used to be top 4% resource monopoly.

But now with the rise of feminism, women getting jobs, good jobs, good education.

They no longer need your resources. They just care for your genetics.

Now it is has shifted to genetic monopoly.

However in third world countries with girls who live in mudhuts in shithole low GDP per capita countries

There is still some sort of resource monopoly monopoly taking place and effectiveness of betabuxxing.

But its kinda sad for a girl to just date someone for their money right?

They should only date them for something they didnt earn, or achieve, and cant change, like their genetics right? Thats much less sad right?

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Danish_Retard and Toth's thot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Prince88, Patient A and 5 others
Even girls in third world countries are starting to have access to phones so online dating is also spreading there as well. It's a race to whomever has the best genetic stock and sub5 mentalcels such as myself were never even invited to the race. :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Chadeep, Deleted member 19036 and 1 other person
Even girls in third world countries are starting to have access to phones so online dating is also spreading there as well. It's a race to whomever has the best genetic stock and sub5 mentalcels such as myself were never even invited to the race. :feelswhy:
Of course, but i think theres still good effectiveness of betabuxx on girls who literally live on mudhut farms. You could take them under your wing and change their life

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Deleted member 19499 and Deleted member 19036
• 8000 years ago one man would have children with 17 women and the other 16 men would have no children.
https://psmag.com/environment/17-to-1-reproductive-success

The world used to be top 4% resource monopoly.

But now with the rise of feminism, women getting jobs, good jobs, good education.

They no longer need your resources. They just care for your genetics.

Now it is has shifted to genetic monopoly.
View attachment 1717110

However in third world countries with girls who live in mudhuts in shithole low GDP per capita countries

There is still some sort of resource monopoly monopoly taking place and effectiveness of betabuxxing.

But its kinda sad for a girl to just date someone for their money right?

They should only date them for something they didnt earn, or achieve, and cant change, like their genetics right? Thats much less sad right?

I honestly find it hard to believe one man would have 17 women. The other guys would just cave his head in with a giant rock and claim his land and crops.

I doubt he had the resources to then look after 17 kids and women, and doubt the tribe would provide their scarce resources to both the women and kids.

Yes that is somewhat happening now but only because their is system governed by law. Voluntarily no one would commit to this.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Yes that is somewhat happening now but only because their is system governed by law. Voluntarily no one would commit to this.
I dont understand what u mean, can u elaborate pls brother

I dont understand what u mean, can u elaborate pls brother

-Single mum's receiving welfare. Where a wage slave pays taxes but recieves none of the benefits.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
-Single mum's receiving welfare. Where a wage slave pays taxes but recieves none of the benefits.

You can't use force or violence as you could 8000 years ago to get what you want. As we now have a legal system.
This legal system still uses the threat of force/violence to get you to obey tho. They just have more men, weapons, and resources than you do. :ogre:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829 and Gaia262
yeah i was thinking about this earlier. makes me want to find a way to never pay tax

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
yeah i was thinking about this earlier. makes me want to find a way to never pay tax
Do what the J's do and move your business to those tax-free haven islands/countries.

• +1
What about inflation. I think being broke is more damaging than being ugly in 2022.

What about inflation. I think being broke is more damaging than being ugly in 2022.
what? girls dont give a shit how much money you have as long as ur chad and can come fuck them

• +1
Reactions: micropenis29 and Paroxysm
I honestly find it hard to believe one man would have 17 women. The other guys would just cave his head in with a giant rock and claim his land and crops.

I doubt he had the resources to then look after 17 kids and women, and doubt the tribe would provide their scarce resources to both the women and kids.

It doesn't necesarily mean that one man impregnated 17 women, it only means that a disproportionate number of these women's children survived to have descendants.

The ratio could have been much lower than 17 to 1 at the time, if members of the polygamous class (IE the rich) simply had higher fitness in general, due to either passing on their wealth, or maybe better genes, or some combination of the two.

Because this only measures those whose genes are still around today... Poorer non-polygamous might have reproduced, but might simply have no surviving descendants 2 or 5 or 20 generations later, and there wouldn't be any way to tell genetically whether they actually reproduced, since they're not part of the gene pool anymore.

For example:

say you have the situation where you have a hundred families in normal 1 male: 1 female relationships. These all have children, but after forty generations, eighty wars and twenty major plagues, only 10% of these families actually have any surviving descendants. The descendants of these families tended to be poorer and also dumber, so they're both less able to afford things that would help them survive and also not really clever enough to cut it.

whereas that one rich king dude with 200 wives--all of which might happen to have good genes--his descendents could have fared much better. Say hypothetically that of his wives, 88.5% of them have surviving descendants 40 generations later.

so in my example, the ratio was originally about 1 male : 3 females, but after 40 generations, it increases to 1 male : 17 females

And... That study had n=500 with questionable methodology so it's really weird that the blackpill and redpill quotes this study so much.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: 5'8manlet, Deleted member 17829 and Gaia262
Genetic monopoly my ass
It's female monopoly

• +1