The worldwide implantation devices are not designed to kill

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
I like to play with collusion. It's fun! I'm a pervert for conspiracies. But in reality, I'm True Blue. And I know what they're about to implement is not some clever depopulation scheme. It's to make the world a better place. A safer one. A world of peace and harmony. And the only path to that delicious omelet of a peaceful society is breaking a few eggs along the way. You gotta give a little, to get a lot. And that little will be your privacy. And your body, especially.

They'll have a trustworthy team of average overweight men watching you all in your everyday lives. They will look after your children too. Make sure they're safe. But most of all, they will have access to your body. So say if a nasty little cold enters it, an alarm will alert one of those experts to zap that little fucker away. With just the press of a button - ZAP! You won't even come down with a sniffle.

And for parents concerned about strangers around their children, our experts will be there with them everywhere they go. To bed - the bathroom - shower - he'll be there with them—for you! So you'll know your child is safe. Uh?

And I can imagine some of you are probably skeptical and perhaps wondering, "Gee, Bob. This sounds too good to be true. What's the catch?"

YOUR SOUL

Previously from my mind:

• JFL
Reactions: ChristianChad