The wors part of being foid or manlet/framecel

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
How the fuck can you walk, espiecially when it's dark? How you feel safe? If i was 5'3 framecel i would be scared to walk to my homew from bus becouse some dog can attack me. When i walk i feel fuck man 6'1.5 v taper frame man i could elbow this dog to the death. I walk with my eyes squinted and ready to fight. Still i feel kinda week. I weight only 74kg and my bones are thin af. I want to have that robust frame, insane atleat physique, 95kg of fighter. Also feeling superior to other man would feel great

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3328
Yep i was 51kg at 5'10 and even I could walk alone at night without being bothered by anyone lmfao

If you are 5ft3 as a man, there is only one thing left to do:
Giphy 3

• +1
Reactions: SHARK, SikKunt, turkproducer and 2 others
Yep i was 51kg at 5'10 and even I could walk alone at night without being bothered by anyone lmfao
if you doesn't care about being unable to defend yourself or be intimiadting you're not a man

if you doesn't care about being unable to defend yourself or be intimiadting you're not a man
Bro I feel safe anyways lol, I think it's due to my facial features that guys leave me alone, big crooked Jew nose bushy eyebrows upper eyelid exposure & big lips lol

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
@Pietrosiek what's so funny about what I posted :feelsrope:

Just eat some sougar bro

• Hmm...
Reactions: SikKunt

gtfo with this music shit. He's not able to defend himself. He's not a man. This is man (real height propably around 5'10 but still real man becouse of frame, power and skill)

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 616
Ascend with roids @Pietrosiek and also softmax.

no roids for my thin bones. I need big wrists and fists. I need thick bones.
They don’t matter. Ur frame is good. Wrist is cope. Get big naturally.

Height doesn't mean shit for fighting that's why there are weight classes and not height classes

Height doesn't mean shit for fighting that's why there are weight classes and not height classes
it does matter becouse it allows you to get bigerr overall, have more reach, weight and musle. Of course they are weight classes but some fighters can be to short and have to small reach for their weight class

it does matter becouse it allows you to get bigerr overall, have more reach, weight and musle. Of course they are weight classes but some fighters can be to short and have to small reach for their weight class
People who weigh a lot can move unlimited up in height

People who are tall can only move up so much in weight until they are completely outmatched

You're right about a few of those anecdotes tho

They don’t matter. Ur frame is good. Wrist is cope. Get big naturally.
they need for your weight. If i had thick bones i would weight around 84 not 74 kg. You're just naturally biger with thicker bones. IT's not just size of your writs or ankle, it's size of every bone in your body, ribcage, clavicle, arms legs. Thicker bones make you overall wider (don't mistake this with proportions beetween shoulder and waist/hips, i mean overall width, both ribacge, clavicles and pelvis get wider)

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
they need for your weight. If i had thick bones i would weight around 84 not 74 kg. You're just naturally biger with thicker bones. IT's not just size of your writs or ankle, it's size of every bone in your body, ribcage, clavicle, arms legs. Thicker bones make you overall wider (don't mistake this with proportions beetween shoulder and waist/hips, i mean overall width, both ribacge, clavicles and pelvis get wider)
Dumbass bones don’t weigh that much jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Pietrosiek
Dumbass bones don’t weigh that much jfl
they weight more than musles jfl, compere fighters from diferent weightclasses to each other, see that's big difference beetween fist and skull size, overall width etc.

Idk how twinks can walk around at 120lb and not feel scared. some thug could easily strong arm robbery them at any second

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting