The worst death sentence is being born in India

Deleted member 2506

Deleted member 2506

Kraken
Its over at that point, low iq, hygeine habits, dirty, ugly accent, look like nonstop bred rats

Your best chance at life is marrying some obese hairy auntie and shitting out more subhumans

If you are born in America or Europe you are insanely lucky

My parents are so based they never took me to Pakistan because its a shithole and I've been in high iq high income Bay Area CA my whole life

If you are born in curryland just rope

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: aestheticallypleasin, Void, Over and 1 other person
header_essay-metro-ashmolean-prince-aurangzeb-300.jpg

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc
cope
curry reproduce much more than western country, curry slaying everyday without protection

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: diggbicc, SteveRogers and hebbewem
I agree man.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2506
Stfu generic self loathinf born in america continent curry cunr

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and aestheticallypleasin
What's worse than street shitting Indian hindu dindus are curries that live overseas like OP, they have a major identity crisis :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74, KlutchPurpp, Ruby and 1 other person
Its over at that point, low iq, hygeine habits, dirty, ugly accent, look like nonstop bred rats

Your best chance at life is marrying some obese hairy auntie and shitting out more subhumans

If you are born in America or Europe you are insanely lucky

My parents are so based they never took me to Pakistan because its a shithole and I've been in high iq high income Bay Area CA my whole life

If you are born in curryland just rope
Even for salludon with a face like this

it was over for him

no opportunites

if u are poor your life is over

can't come to West europe or USA
What's worse than street shitting Indian hindu dindus are curries that live overseas like OP, they have a major identity crisis :lul:
relax bro

they have designated shitting spots

they don't just shit in the open

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Chadelite
u know him personally?

how does it feel getting mogged?

jk
Jfl not personally man, just from talking online. I'd meet up with him if possible ded srs

Even for salludon with a face like this View attachment 204292

it was over for him

no opportunites

if u are poor your life is over

can't come to West europe or USA

relax bro

they have designated shitting spots

they don't just shit in the open

If you think Salludon cant get top tier girls despite being 8psl face thats proof of how fucked the education system in curryland is, no wonder the avg iq is 80 over in that shithole

dg3vpz.jpg

Reminder, you will never be an american born ethnic you permavirgin loser

Indeed, but you living in the US doesn't change the fact that you're a 5'8 paki, your genes will hunt you forever

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933 and Chadelite

I have been laid twice at 16 by decent ricewhores, I mog you. Just go away your ethnic coping is cringe

If you think Salludon cant get top tier girls despite being 8psl face thats proof of how fucked the education system in curryland is, no wonder the avg iq is 80 over in that shithole

dg3vpz.jpg

Reminder, you will never be an american born ethnic you permavirgin loser
he is muslim he can't get shit lol

and keep crying for me

mixed race top tier genes

im 6ft 3 ur age ffs

Indeed, but you living in the US doesn't change the fact that you're a 5'8 paki, your genes will hunt you forever
Another cope jfl.

I'm 5'10 and 1/2 white on my dads side and have had 2 asian lays at 16. I have never left California.

You have 6k posts on an incel site.

jfl
he is muslim he can't get shit lol

and keep crying for me

mixed race top tier genes

im 6ft 3 ur age ffs

nother cope jfl.

I'm 5'10 and 1/2 white on my dads side and have had 2 asian lays at 16. I have never left California.

You have 4k posts on an incel site.

jfl

Report Edit

I have been laid twice at 16 by decent ricewhores, I mog you. Just go away your ethnic coping is cringe
Imagine being a degenerate and thinking it's bragworthy. I couldn't give a shit, as long as I'm not a cucked self-hating deathnik like you, I'm set

Imagine being a degenerate and thinking it's bragworthy. I couldn't give a shit, as long as I'm not a cucked self-hating deathnik like you, I'm set

1. that is bragworthy as a "deathnic subhuman its over" lol

2. I'm not self hating, I just am logical enough to recognize India, Pakistan, Asia as a whole (except SK) is a genetic shithole and being full white is better in life.

3. You are self hating so hard you project onto meme and cope with your "self-loving ethnic" bio.

I mog you, bark bark bark.

• +1
Reactions: Raax
1. that is bragworthy as a "deathnic subhuman its over" lol

2. I'm not self hating, I just am logical enough to recognize India, Pakistan, Asia as a whole (except SK) is a genetic shithole and being full white is better in life.

3. You are self hating so hard you project onto meme and cope with your "self-loving ethnic" bio.

I mog you, bark bark bark.
You are a little midget you don't even mog my shit, jfl. Why are overseas curries so damn cucked anyway?

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
Pakistan is ascending son
we are gonna mix with gooks and become hunter eye slayers

You are a little midget you don't even mog my shit, jfl. Why are overseas curries so damn cucked anyway?
You are coping hard if you think I'm a cuck for taking the virginity of 2 jbs at 16, unironically severe ethnic cope syndrome.

Accept your goldfish iq and move on, hut-living shitskin roach.

You are coping hard if you think I'm a cuck for taking the virginity of 2 jbs at 16, unironically severe ethnic cope syndrome.

Accept your goldfish iq and move on, hut-living shitskin roach.
Again, imagine thinking being a degenerate is bragworthy. Jfl at the state of cucked curries. Just rope.

Again, imagine thinking being a degenerate is bragworthy. Jfl at the state of cucked curries. Just rope.

Brain-damaged arranged-marriage coping junkyard toilet dog iq ngl

Brain-damaged arranged-marriage coping junkyard toilet dog iq ngl
Cucked western curry, imagine thinking your midget ass mogs anyone. :feelskek: not even your blue eyes can save you, faggot

• +1
Reactions: balding17yomanletcel
It is indeed over for shitskins, son.

• +1
Everything I said is a fact, curries born in curryland have to stay in curryland.
Ok
Cucked western curry, imagine thinking your midget ass mogs anyone. :feelskek: not even your blue eyes can save you, faggot
He thibks hes bettee than other curriws bcuz hes born in west , even curries hate curries lmao

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Curries have a chance bro, they just need to Mediterraneanmaxx

Ok

He thibks hes bettee than other curriws bcuz hes born in west , even curries hate curries lmao

Curry cope, the best case scenario in your lives are to marry a 1/10 obese hairy pajeeta auntie and shit out oily subhumans and live in a dirty hut made of mud until you die and your bodies are thrown into the Ganja river with the shit and piss of your subhuman country.

that's the BEST case scenario
Curries have a chance bro, they just need to Mediterraneanmaxx
Nah, not native currylanders born in india, culture and their hygeine habits stunt them to India forever

Pakistan is ascending son
we are gonna mix with gooks and become hunter eye slayers

Majority of half pak/ind and half chink kids that I have met still retain the shitskin, they have weird facial features, not one bit slayers, the eyes are large too, nowhere close to being slayers
Han Chinese are notorious for having flat faces and weak zygos
Pakistan won’t ever ascend, if I were them, I would do the world a favour and nuke India into oblivion and India does the Same in return before fading, so that the world can finally be rid of bad genetics

• +1
Majority of half pak/ind and half chink kids that I have met still retain the shitskin, they have weird facial features, not one bit slayers, the eyes are large too, nowhere close to being slayers
Pakistan won’t ever ascend, if I were them, I would do the world a favour and nuke India into oblivion and India does the Same in return before fading, so that the world can finally be rid of bad genetics

Never forget you subhuman long midface afghani rat
you guy are literal midget and work in pakistan as labors
pakistan and india will unite and rule the world once again

• JFL
Indeed, I am half Paki but am logical enough to agree these violent, overbreeding countries filled with short subhumans need to be nuked asap. China is straight dystopian dictatorship evil now and Pakistan and india are shitholes.

Nuke these countries, the middle east, south america, and africa and the world is gonna be less populated and 100x better

• +1

Never forget you subhuman long midface afghani rat
you guy are literal midget and work in pakistan as labors
pakistan and india will unite and rule the world once again

Hahahahahaha keep dreaming if you think Pakistan will unite with you, pakis have such a deep rooted hatred for Indians, they view Indians as filthy, there’s a reason why they have been fighting for 70 years now.

maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Hahahahahaha keep dreaming if you think Pakistan will unite with you, pakis have such a deep rooted hatred for Indians, they view Indians as filthy, there’s a reason why they have been fighting for 70 years now.
obv would have to conquer the region then afghanistan then sri lanka, all of south asia would be under pakistani flag

obv would have to conquer the region then afghanistan then sri lanka, all of south asia would be under pakistani flag
Lol didn’t realize you were Pakistani.. I thought you were Indian from your other post lol.
I m half paki punjabi and half pashtun.
I thought you knew lol.

Lol didn’t realize you were Pakistani.. I thought you were Indian from your other post lol.
I m half paki punjabi and half pashtun.
I thought you knew lol.
Why do u shit on urself so much? Serious question

• +1
Reactions: Salludon and Deleted member 3526
Why do u shit on urself so much? Serious question
I shit on my punjabi side only, it’s the reason I m here on this forum rather than outside having a life.
My best friend from high school looks pashtun despite being gojri and has the life I always wanted
I have been distancing myself from him since 2014 just out of sheer jealously

Curry cope, the best case scenario in your lives are to marry a 1/10 obese hairy pajeeta auntie and shit out oily subhumans and live in a dirty hut made of mud until you die and your bodies are thrown into the Ganja river with the shit and piss of your subhuman country.

that's the BEST case scenario
I live in Europe you fucking retard, "muh mud houses" kill yourself, you are a disgrace to curries worldwide. We have literally disowned you for the faggotry and cuckoldry you are displaying like a badge. Nobody is impressed by your degeneracy, moron. Do me a favor and kill yourself.
I shit on my punjabi side only, it’s the reason I m here on this forum rather than outside having a life.
My best friend from high school looks pashtun despite being gojri and has the life I always wanted
Another prime example of a self-hating cucked curry. It's pathetic. Even street shitters have more pride than you.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
I live in Europe you fucking retard, "muh mud houses" kill yourself, you are a disgrace to curries worldwide. We have literally disowned you for the faggotry and cuckoldry you are displaying like a badge. Nobody is impressed by your degeneracy, moron. Do me a favor and kill yourself.

Another prime example of a self-hating cucked curry. It's pathetic. Even street shitters have more pride than you.

Not a single word was read keep spending hours of your useless cockroach life taking notes on how to respond to me, I am forever rent free in your head and you're gonna think of me when you sleep tonight.

Disgusting stalking permavirgin 1/10 psl shitskin khhv loser oily scum.

Not a single word was read keep spending hours of your useless cockroach life taking notes on how to respond to me, I am forever rent free in your head and you're gonna think of me when you sleep tonight.

Disgusting stalking permavirgin 1/10 psl shitskin khhv loser oily scum.
Imagine being 5'8 can't relate :lul:

Even Africans are proud of being Africans
Does that mean they’re not subhumans? It’s just delusion.
Idk why you’re on this forum if you can’t accept the redpill

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
Even Africans are proud of being Africans
Does that mean they’re not subhumans? It’s just delusion.
Idk why you’re on this forum if you can’t accept the redpill
What redpill? Being self-hating and deluded is redpilled? Actually it is. I will never be redpilled in that case. Lucky me. How will you cope with being a dāl khor? Honestly just rope, there is no escape. Your precious bloodline has been wasted now. All you can do to salvage is ending your life.

Imagine being 5'8 can't relate :lul:
5'10 barefoot 6'0 in lifts 6'2 with hairmax, you are a curry born and raised in shit.

You are a dog, an inferior being in iq, looks, and every other way,

I'm doing charity by replying to you and giving your worthless life the attention and human interaction it needs but doesnt deserve.

giphy.gif

5'10 barefoot 6'0 in lifts 6'2 with hairmax, you are a curry born and raised in shit.

You are a dog, an inferior being in iq, looks, and every other way,

I'm doing charity by replying to you and giving your worthless life the attention and human interaction it needs but doesnt deserve.

giphy.gif
Stay mad midget faggot :lul: you need to be at least 5'9 to reply to me :feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Mateusz74
Lol. How do u know ur bad genetics dont come from the pashtun side? How can u say? Every race has its gl people and bad looking people

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
Lol. How do u know ur bad genetics dont come from the pashtun side? How can u say? Every race has its gl people and bad looking people
I explained this in my older posts

I know this because the pashtun side has all the good features(thick bones, tall height, blonde etc)
I even mentioned my moms cousin who looked full pashtun(blonde hair blue eyes) who married a punjabi and his kids looked punjabi mixed with darker skin, his grandkids then had his features(blonde hair, green eyes) but were born shittier as they had started gaining more punjabi features(nose is the starting sign)
Also when I went to Pakistan
I was literally comparing everyone
I was disgusted at people in Rawalpindi
It felt like inbred land
Whereas when I went to balakot
I saw Pashtuns and was astonished at their superiority

This is how I came to the conclusion that I am shit because of my punjabi side
All my cousins also who have more pashtun features are good looking whereas my cousins leaning towards punjabi are heavily ugly and inbred looking
My most good looking member in my family is my niece(no pedo/incest), she looks hazara, high cheekbones, white skin, amazing orbitals , mandible etc
Like a literal genetic win

EDIT:Every race has gl and bad looking people but there are certain features more apparent among certain ethnicities , that is how you deduce where shit genetics emerge from

Last edited: