The worst death sentence is being born in India

I explained this in my older posts

I know this because the pashtun side has all the good features(thick bones, tall height, blonde etc)
I even mentioned my moms cousin who looked full pashtun(blonde hair blue eyes) who married a punjabi and his kids looked punjabi mixed with darker skin, his grandkids then had his features(blonde hair, green eyes) but were born shittier as they had started gaining more punjabi features(nose is the starting sign)
Also when I went to Pakistan
I was literally comparing everyone
I was disgusted at people in Rawalpindi
It felt like inbred land
Whereas when I went to balakot
I saw Pashtuns and was astonished at their superiority

This is how I came to the conclusion that I am shit because of my punjabi side
All my cousins also who have more pashtun features are good looking whereas my cousins leaning towards punjabi are heavily ugly and inbred looking
My most good looking member in my family is my niece(no pedo/incest), she looks hazara, high cheekbones, white skin, amazing orbitals , mandible etc
Like a literal genetic win
What are you talking about? Most Pashtuns have dark hair and dark eyes, so it might as well be that side anyway.

Currycels.net

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526
What redpill? Being self-hating and deluded is redpilled? Actually it is. I will never be redpilled in that case. Lucky me. How will you cope with being a dāl khor? Honestly just rope, there is no escape. Your precious bloodline has been wasted now. All you can do to salvage is ending your life.
If you don’t mind me asking
Why are you on this forum? How did you land here exactly?

I explained this in my older posts

I know this because the pashtun side has all the good features(thick bones, tall height, blonde etc)
I even mentioned my moms cousin who looked full pashtun(blonde hair blue eyes) who married a punjabi and his kids looked punjabi mixed with darker skin, his grandkids then had his features(blonde hair, green eyes) but were born shittier as they had started gaining more punjabi features(nose is the starting sign)
Also when I went to Pakistan
I was literally comparing everyone
I was disgusted at people in Rawalpindi
It felt like inbred land
Whereas when I went to balakot
I saw Pashtuns and was astonished at their superiority

This is how I came to the conclusion that I am shit because of my punjabi side
All my cousins also who have more pashtun features are good looking whereas my cousins leaning towards punjabi are heavily ugly and inbred looking
My most good looking member in my family is my niece(no pedo/incest), she looks hazara, high cheekbones, white skin, amazing orbitals , mandible etc
Like a literal genetic win

EDIT:Every race has gl and bad looking people but there are certain features more apparent among certain ethnicities , that is how you deduce where shit genetics emerge from
Alright listen. Firstly u said u went to Rawalpindi. Keep in mind thats a city where people from all over Pakistan live including Sindhi,Balochi,Pathan,Punjabi etc. And like u said every race has gl and bad looking people, so that explains why u got the bad genes or good genes. All the punjabi people I’ve seen living in the capital were mostly gl along with pathans too. Most were above average height at 6’. I’ve seen a lot of short pathans but that doesn’t make the entire race manlets does it?

• +1
Reactions: Salludon
If you don’t mind me asking
Why are you on this forum? How did you land here exactly?
I came from incels.is - why do you ask?

You can leave the pakistan, but the pakistan will never leave you.

You can leave the pakistan, but the pakistan will never leave you.
You can leave the sirgey but the sirgey will never leave you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Alright listen. Firstly u said u went to Rawalpindi. Keep in mind thats a city where people from all over Pakistan live including Sindhi,Balochi,Pathan,Punjabi etc. And like u said every race has gl and bad looking people, so that explains why u got the bad genes or good genes. All the punjabi people I’ve seen living in the capital were mostly gl along with pathans too. Most were above average height at 6’. I’ve seen a lot of short pathans but that doesn’t make the entire race manlets does it?

did you then go towards kallar syedan for some sightseeing and exploring?
Go deeper into pothohar and the more subhumanity appears whereas the deeper i ventured into khyber pakhtunkhwa, the more good looking people i saw
I m basing this on average count.
also the subhuman pathans that you're talking about are mostly chhachh(called chachi's)
i despise them alot as their language(hindko) sounds like shit and they're very Jahil type of people(like punjabi's)
nothing boils my blood more than the phrase "proud to be desi" and then wearing shalwar kameez chappal etc and eating with their hands and all that other rubbish they do which is backwards.

You can leave the sirgey but the sirgey will never leave you
not true at all
as long as you don't tell anyone you had surgery, you will live a better life, cut contacts and move on
if you're talking about bad genetics
that is literally possible to change via Genetic Engineering CRISPR method
China already does it covertly, as do many other nations.
It has been placed on a worldwide ban 20+ years ago after 12-15 engineered healthy babies were born
people were protesting it was unethical etc

i didn't phrase that right
what i meant was when did you realize you were an incel?
edit: also what are you going to do to change your life so that you wont live like an incel anymore? are you here for knowledge orrrr??

Nuke these countries, the middle east, south america, and africa and the world is gonna be less populated and 100x better
also nuke han chinese, malays, indonesians etc philipines, samoans, aborigines aka anyone with blocky features deserves to be nuked
I want the world to be filled with people who are central asians(kazakhs, uyghurs etc) & european only tbh
imagine how much better it would be, no more incel traits in existence.

Last edited:
not true at all
as long as you don't tell anyone you had surgery
Dude, read the username of the guy whom I responded to.
i didn't phrase that right
what i meant was when did you realize you were an incel?
edit: also what are you going to do to change your life so that you wont live like an incel anymore? are you here for knowledge orrrr??
I'm no longer identifying as truecel or any cel or what the hell ever. Technically if I want to ascend all I need is a rhinoplasty but I'm not doing that. I'm here to rate others.

utter subhumans get the fuck off my thread you dirty streetshitting pajeets

aR1AQB7_460s.jpg

images

images

nasty fucks come back to this thread when you learn what a toilet is

Dude, read the username of the guy whom I responded to.

I'm no longer identifying as truecel or any cel or what the hell ever. Technically if I want to ascend all I need is a rhinoplasty but I'm not doing that. I'm here to rate others.
ahh didn't read it well, thought it was a typo on your part.