THE WORST GENOCIDE IN HISTORY! White rats killed 100 million Native Americans

So what if theyre jewish? Im not an antisemite, this makes no difference to me.
They rob you and your family, of course, if you pay taxes (which are simply huge in the West)
Based gorbachev. We need more noble russians like him standing for whats right, for freedom
The bourgeoisie (capitalism) is not freedom, it's fucking slavery, asshole.
Men want to fuck women of all varieties, and you can clearly see white men fuck more hispanic and asian women than vice-versa.
american white women are too ugly, even uglier than favelacels
Read this chart and weep:

View attachment 3074223

Russians essentially get to fuck nothing, after they get divorce raped. White guys always have latinas and asians on the side. Mogged
I wonder what you're trying to prove to me. You can fuck Asian and Latin American women who are usually LTBs when black men fuck your white women
jfl at you cucks
100% true. Fellow indian users on this forum have posted stats demonstrating this.
the fact that they prefer to live together without signing their passport (without getting married) does not mean anything
This image has nothing to do with what im talking about. Are you not aware of the way china exploits your dying nation through trade?
this picture demonstrates the dominance of China, which is an ally of Russia, you wrote it yourself but veiled it.
I said white republics, you're illiterate. And it means white-majority. Like Tver, smolensk, etc, in western russia.

You haven't looked at shit, boy. Russian murder rate is higher than the US:

View attachment 3074232 View attachment 3074233
this is fucking 2014 statistics, retard
that's 2019 Russian statistics
it's less than in US

Cope. Just look at immigration statistics, EVERYBODY wants to be in the west. Nobody wants to be in or be like Ruzzia. Fact.

Major cope, whites cuck ethnics in the west and in their own countries

"In China, White men are fetishized by Chinese women, who have stereotyped them as more masculine and better able to satisfy their sexual and emotional needs.[77] It has been reported that women in China seeking to have a child through in-vitro fertilization have a tendency to select white men from America and Europe as sperm donors, even when Asian men are available in these countries as donors, because they are more attracted to white physical traits such as light hair or eye color. Women are forbidden from choosing sperm donors based on physical traits within China.[78]"

"In the United States, white men have higher sexual capital than white women, Black women, or Black men.[19] This is also observed in other countries, such as in Japan, where Japanese women often earn more money than their white husbands or boyfriends. The preference for white men among Japanese women is strong enough such that they are often willing to overlook a white man's income when considering him as a potential partner.[19] Japanese men in Japan are stereotyped as controlling, awkward or emasculated, while white women are viewed as mannish or too loud. These stereotypes elevate the sexual capital of Asian women and white men in Japan.[20] Similar patterns have been reported in Taiwan.[20]"
Sperm banks are a cuckold western thing like criminalizing paternity tests, just because you were spawned through artificial insemination doesn't mean it's a thing in the slums of china and japan

The few infertile east asian women (basically genetic gutter trash ostracized in east asian culture and the equivalent of a male incel) are forced to go to the west to procure sperm

This is what i was talking about, jealous insecure white cuckolds editing google and wikipedia to one up golden bvlls

Same energy as this

1722571066248-png.3066296

This however you can't change
1691257944279-png.2362635

1691257958804-png.2362637

giphy.gif

Prime white women willingly pay thousands to line up for Kinh bvll sperm and amwf kids
it's so over for white cucks
laughing-mike-tyson.gif

• +1
Reactions: Putin
Why did a western agent manage to take over your shitty dying communist empire? Isn't that a sign of being weak and effeminate fags?
No, this is a sign that you cannot compete fairly and therefore you need to bribe politicians, make coups and the like.
This is a sign of your weakness

They rob you and your family, of course, if you pay taxes (which are simply huge in the West)
Ah yes, in the communist east, you pay 0% in tax. Communism is all about reducing government involvement in the economy...

Youre clueless

The bourgeoisie (capitalism) is not freedom, it's fucking slavery, asshole.
Every communist project on earth so far has been unbelievably exploitative. European nations have some of the best worker's rights and HDIs to boot. Cope more faggit, you actually do want to be enslaved, and thats why you larp as a communist (despite not understanding it)

american white women are too ugly, even uglier than favelacels
Wrong. They're some of the better looking white women, with some having minor amerindian ancestry

I wonder what you're trying to prove to me. You can fuck Asian and Latin American women who are usually LTBs when black men fuck your white women
jfl at you cucks
Pathetic cope. Asian and latina women are ranked as the most attractive pretty much everywhere. Most BMWF couples are in low income states in the south, so its not like anything of value is being given up. Either way i dont have a problem with white women dating whoever they wanna date

the fact that they prefer to live together without signing their passport (without getting married) does not mean anything
You have no proof of this, and im talking about intermarriage between ethnic russians and national minorities, where this point goes out the window

this picture demonstrates the dominance of China, which is an ally of Russia, you wrote it yourself but veiled it.
No. Its the fact that russia is a cum receptacle for garbage ideologies. China has no power over the US

this is fucking 2014 statistics, retard
that's 2019 Russian statistics
it's less than in US
The point was to compare the different regions you fucktard. You could've just compared it to 2014 on the US chart.

Either way, it hasnt changed for the better - in your charts, in 2019 america had the same homicide rates as 2019 russia.

Since then, they shot up to 7/100k in 2021, and have risen even more since:

American crime has declined significantly

Russia is fucked.

Why do they mourn the victims of the Holocaust, organize memorial days and the like, even though 6 million Jews died in the Holocaust, and as many as 100 MILLION Native Americans?! Do you feel hypocrisy?
The white rats didn't get any punishment for that, what the fuck?
Moreover, Native Americans are actually brothers of Russians, they used to live in Russia (in Siberia), and moved to America via the Berengi bridge.
View attachment 3072554Why the hell haven't we Russians avenged such a crime yet?
And I don't want to talk about how cruel the genocide of Native Americans was, just know that it was terrible.
Did natives build America? Cry harder

Sperm banks are a cuckold western thing like criminalizing paternity tests, just because you were spawned through artificial insemination doesn't mean it's a thing in the slums of china and japan

The few infertile east asian women (basically genetic gutter trash ostracized in east asian culture and the equivalent of a male incel) are forced to go to the west to procure sperm

This is what i was talking about, jealous insecure white cuckolds editing google and wikipedia to one up golden bvlls

Azn boy cope.

The women who seek white sperm in the west are the highest quality ones. Just lol @ pretending this enormous amount of ambition is a sign of genetic inferiority, it has always been the highest quality asians sucking up to the west. The lazy autistic trash asians stay there and actually go along with their traitorous communist government that destroyed chinese culture forever.

What are you talking about, are you schizophrenic? I think you have paranoid personality disorder dude, youre looking for white chads behind every corner, youre awfully scared of something...

This however you can't change
1691257944279-png.2362635
1691257958804-png.2362637

giphy.gif

Prime white women willingly pay thousands to line up for Kinh bvll sperm and amwf kids
it's so over for white cucks
laughing-mike-tyson.gif
Prime white women:

you dont know the demographics who who exactly he donated to, it couldve been asian women seeking sperm donors that wont be from another race. However the one white female we DO know of is subhuman.

I don't know why you're coping with a random article about an asian guy tbh, its strange, like some kind of complex. How does this affect white men exactly? White men continue to dominate the dating market in australia, as per dating studies

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces"

:eek::eek::eek::blackpill:

No, this is a sign that you cannot compete fairly and therefore you need to bribe politicians, make coups and the like.
This is a sign of your weakness
You sound like a butthurt kindergartener

Ah yes, in the communist east, you pay 0% in tax. Communism is all about reducing government involvement in the economy...

Youre clueless
What's that got to do with it, you stupid pig? You pay them taxes that go into the pocket of a Jew, and not to those people who would spend this money for the benefit of your poor country
Every communist project on earth so far has been unbelievably exploitative. European nations have some of the best worker's rights and HDIs to boot. Cope more faggit, you actually do want to be enslaved, and thats why you larp as a communist (despite not understanding it)
Who told you such nonsense? Everything was fine in the USSR and I personally know this.
You're the one who's enslaved if you work for a fucking bastard who doesn't do shit and gets more in a day than you do in a month.
capitalism brah
Wrong. They're some of the better looking white women, with some having minor amerindian ancestry
They are ugly, fat and hypocritical.
Russian women are the most beautiful, even on this Forum there is a stereotype that the average Russian woman is Stacy
Pathetic cope. Asian and latina women are ranked as the most attractive pretty much everywhere. Most BMWF couples are in low income states in the south, so its not like anything of value is being given up. Either way i dont have a problem with white women dating whoever they wanna date
are you ok bro?
they look like this on average
Either way i dont have a problem with white women dating whoever they wanna date
you are cuck
congrats
You have no proof of this, and im talking about intermarriage between ethnic russians and national minorities, where this point goes out the window
B-but no proof:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
my words are already proof, because I live in Russia and I know it better than you do
No. Its the fact that russia is a cum receptacle for garbage ideologies. China has no power over the US
"russia is a cum receptacle for garbage ideologies"
what the fuck are you talking about, you idiot, I wonder where you get such nonsense from
China economically mogs USA
4287761 1722864568863

The point was to compare the different regions you fucktard. You could've just compared it to 2014 on the US chart.
You just changed the point faggot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
Either way, it hasnt changed for the better - in your charts, in 2019 america had the same homicide rates as 2019 russia.

Russia is fucked.
"Russia is fucked"

Both in absolute terms and per 1 million of the population, crime in the United States is higher than in Russia as of 2020.

It's fucking over for Jewmerica

Last edited:
Russians owned my Tajik brothers in Central Asia and gave our two most important cities to the Uzbeks. Your hands are dirty as well.

• So Sad
And created the most powerful country in the world doing so, while the natives were basically still cavemen before 1492 :feelskek:
That's not true
Mesoamerican had giant cities and super developed culture even without having no contact with people from other continents, that's way more impressive than Europeans development while sucking the tits of middle east and Asia/Africa.

• +1
Azn boy cope.

The women who seek white sperm in the west are the highest quality ones. Just lol @ pretending this enormous amount of ambition is a sign of genetic inferiority, it has always been the highest quality asians sucking up to the west. The lazy autistic trash asians stay there and actually go along with their traitorous communist government that destroyed chinese culture forever.

Why the fuck would anyone want sperm from a frail infertile norwooding cumskin sperm whose thin hair falls out after cumming into the cup?
Asian men had higher sperm concentrations and total sperm count. A lower proportion of Asian men compared to white men had semen quality in the suboptimal range for most semen parameters, whereas a higher proportion of white men were found to have azoospermia. Stratification by BMI groups attenuated the observed differences between whites and Asians, yet Asian male semen quality remained higher.
goodfellas-laughing-ray-liotta-fake-cry-oi900q1zdhmugg48.gif

Maybe 4'11 rejects from China and Japan who cope with degenerate western shit like artificial insemination.

holy shit at the delusions of granduer cumskin of cumskin basement dwellers

On the other hand it's no surprise prime white JBs want to be inseminated both artificially and through orgasmic sex by virile, fertile, superior asiatic East eurasians especially after getting wet seeing all the golden bvlls mogging cumskins in the olympics

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990 After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajhb.22482 In both US and Chinese men, TT, FT, and Bio T concentration peaked at 20โ€“24 years of age, at 23.19, 0.49, and 12.23 nmol/l in US men, and 20.72, 0.48 and 12.59 nmol/l in Chinese men, respectively. Among those aged 18โ€“24 years, after adjusting for age, US men had higher TT (mean, 95% confidence interval: 21.64, 21.31โ€“21.99 versus 20.20, 20.12โ€“20.28 nmol/l), but not FT (0.47, 0.47โ€“0.48 versus 0.47, 0.47โ€“0.47 nmol/l) or Bio T (11.90, 11.83โ€“11.97 versus 12.39, 12.35โ€“12.42 nmol/l) than Chinese men. http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/4/7/735 After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites.

A 2008 study by Lu et al. found that the mean values of 2D:4D of the Hui and the Han in Ningxia were lower than those in European countries like Britain" http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-JPXB200802033.htm "
What are you talking about, are you schizophrenic? I think you have paranoid personality disorder dude, youre looking for white chads behind every corner, youre awfully scared of something...

Prime white women:

View attachment 3074621
what an absolute projection from an ashamed tormented white self hater hiding behind currycel account
Just a couple threads ago this subhuman was obsessing over cumskin lineages as a curry, now the mentally ill yellowfevercel cumskin comes out of the closet after being humiliated by a golden chang.

lol at the cumskin cuck obsession with sperm banks.

you dont know the demographics who who exactly he donated to, it couldve been asian women seeking sperm donors that wont be from another race. However the one white female we DO know of is subhuman.

I don't know why you're coping with a random article about an asian guy tbh, its strange, like some kind of complex. How does this affect white men exactly? White men continue to dominate the dating market in australia, as per dating studies

"Marriages between White men and Asian women are over twice as frequent as those between White women and Asian men. Recent research has proposed that this imbalance may be explained by the finding that, on average, White men are perceived as more attractive than Asian men, and Asian women are perceived as more attractive than White women, possibly because Asian faces are perceived as more feminine than White faces"

:eek::eek::eek::blackpill:
DNRD COPE LOL
You lost incel
Keep bragging about LTRcucking betabuxxing while chang pumps and dumps your women

aaf44b03010dce64624774e477f54c31~c5_720x720.jpeg

Last edited:
What's that got to do with it, you stupid pig? You pay them taxes that go into the pocket of a Jew, and not to those people who would spend this money for the benefit of your poor country
Sure thing buddy, it definitely doesnt cause a top tier living standard, no sire

Who told you such nonsense? Everything was fine in the USSR and I personally know this.
You're the one who's enslaved if you work for a fucking bastard who doesn't do shit and gets more in a day than you do in a month.
capitalism brah
He does shit, he manages the business and makes sure the "machine" is running. It takes an enormous amount of mental power. And hes not on a salary, which is obviously more risky. Salary = safety, lower value

They are ugly, fat and hypocritical.
Russian women are the most beautiful, even on this Forum there is a stereotype that the average Russian woman is Stacy
Cope, they look like insects and potatoes. They're also fatter than west euro women

are you ok bro?
they look like this on average
Thats feminine as fuck you fag, straight men want this.

you are cuck
congrats
No, white women have nothing to do with me, why should i care about their actions? You're simply not a man that can handle the real world as an individual, so you view society through a hivemind perspective. You're personally hurt when an asian woman dates a white guy, even though shes entitled to her own choices in life. Just incel things though

B-but no proof:feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgood:
my words are already proof, because I live in Russia and I know it better than you do
Cope, you're not a russian. You didnt understand what i meant by "republics" in my previous comment; a russian would have intuitively gotten it. Youre some kind of ethnic minority cuck that's seething at whites for being better than him

"russia is a cum receptacle for garbage ideologies"
what the fuck are you talking about, you idiot, I wonder where you get such nonsense from
China economically mogs USA
4287761 1722864568863
Total GDP isnt a measure of economic superiority you god damn moron. China has 4x the US population, try the Per Capita stat

You just changed the point faggot:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I didn't change shit you stupid boy. You said that every region in russia had lower homicide rates, you brought regions into the conversation.

"Russia is fucked"

Both in absolute terms and per 1 million of the population, crime in the United States is higher than in Russia as of 2020.

It's fucking over for Jewmerica
Keep coping with your fake, sourceless charts.

Real data shows russian homicides are higher than in your shitty chart:

Are you gonna ignore my sourced, respected statistics like a bitch, or are you gonna acknowledge them? Russian homicide rates are higher now according to trends since 2021

https://www.wsj.com/us-news/homicid...in-2023-after-rising-during-pandemic-4f84207f

Pussy.

Is that your excuse?
Excuse for what? You genuinely talk like a kid. If the fall of the USSR was due to bribing, i have literally no problem with that. Fuck the USSR and what it represented

Why the fuck would anyone want sperm from a frail infertile norwooding cumskin sperm whose thin hair falls out after cumming into the cup?
Norwooding is a sign of high status. Norwooded = older, more powerful, higher status. Keep coping with your faggy anime haircuts nigga

wanna talk about fertility? okay:

"Leaked figures suggest there were just 7.88 million babies born in China in 2023, an astonishing 18% drop from 2022, taking the fertility rate from 1.07 to roughly 0.88 births per woman."

east asia has the lowest fertility rates in the world, asian yellow boys are incel as fugg

Maybe 4'11 rejects from China and Japan who cope with degenerate western shit like artificial insemination.
4'11 is a top tier female height you faggot, do you seriously like tall women?

These women arent rejects, they rejected china, because of how superior they are. Thats why they joined the noble west

holy shit at the delusions of granduer cumskin of cumskin basement dwellers
Im not even white, and this isnt what the term "delusions of grandeur" means. I know autists like to copy phrases from other people, so i have to correct you

On the other hand it's no surprise prime white JBs want to be inseminated both artificially and through orgasmic sex by virile, fertile, superior asiatic East eurasians especially after getting wet seeing all the golden bvlls mogging cumskins in the olympics
And not a single statistic out there demonstrating this. Keep coping with made up shit while whiteboys fuck your asian sisters

>https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8672990 After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites. https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/abs/10.1002/ajhb.22482 In both US and Chinese men, TT, FT, and Bio T concentration peaked at 20โ€“24 years of age, at 23.19, 0.49, and 12.23 nmol/l in US men, and 20.72, 0.48 and 12.59 nmol/l in Chinese men, respectively. Among those aged 18โ€“24 years, after adjusting for age, US men had higher TT (mean, 95% confidence interval: 21.64, 21.31โ€“21.99 versus 20.20, 20.12โ€“20.28 nmol/l), but not FT (0.47, 0.47โ€“0.48 versus 0.47, 0.47โ€“0.47 nmol/l) or Bio T (11.90, 11.83โ€“11.97 versus 12.39, 12.35โ€“12.42 nmol/l) than Chinese men. http://cebp.aacrjournals.org/content/4/7/735 After adjustment for age and Quetelet's index, the levels of total and bioavailable testosterone were highest in Asian-Americans, intermediate in African-Americans, and lowest in whites.

Who cares, testosterone is largely environmental and the differences between ethnicities are tiny, it does jack shit for your body composition or mental state. Im talking GENES, expressed on your face, relatively unchangeable by environment.

A 2008 study by Lu et al. found that the mean values of 2D:4D of the Hui and the Han in Ningxia were lower than those in European countries like Britain" http://en.cnki.com.cn/Article_en/CJFDTOTAL-JPXB200802033.htm "
2D:4D ratios mostly concern the first trimester of development and have to do with neural wiring, low 2D:4D just leads to autism in most cases. It also reciprocally relates to estradiol, so its not just T levels that matter

what an absolute projection from an ashamed tormented white self hater hiding behind currycel account
More schizo babble, take your medication buddy boyo

Just a couple threads ago this subhuman was obsessing over cumskin lineages as a curry, now the mentally ill yellowfevercel cumskin comes out of the closet after being humiliated by a golden chang.
Where? In your schizophrenic mind?
Im simply a high caste currycel that stands up for white bros and likes asian women, but dont want to actually date them. Youre just making random shit up

lol at the cumskin cuck obsession with sperm banks.
Im not obsessed with them; on the other hand, you posted an article of a random asian guy donating sperm, like that means anything?? :feelskek:

Autism through the fucking roof.

DNRD COPE LOL
You lost incel
Keep bragging about LTRcucking betabuxxing while chang pumps and dumps your women

aaf44b03010dce64624774e477f54c31~c5_720x720.jpeg

More random couples that dont mean anything for white men. You live vicariously through random asian guys, how fucked is that?

Meanwhile published data on who is ACTUALLY dominating the dating market:

How do you cope?

https://bigthink.com/articles/the-east-is-feminine/

Jfl theyre writing anthropology research on how the entire civilization of the east is feminine and got raped by western men, fucking BRUTAL

"As Patricia Lin argued in Invented Asia (2007), โ€œsexual encounters historically were initially predominantly between Western white men and Asian woman given the nature of colonial and business ventures which tended to favor situations where primarily men were sent out into Asian territories.โ€ This is testified by the fact that Chinese and Japanese writers found it natural to depict dominant Western men asๆด‹้ฌผๅญ (yang guizi, foreign devils from the ocean), who were evil, stout, and ugly (Zhou, 2000)."

:feelskek::feelskek: seems like azn boy butthurt hasnt changed much with time

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
Based White european as always

• +1
Reactions: HyderabadLion234 and Marsiere214

Stalin's two favorite groups were kikes and niggers.
All of Stalin's wives and kids were jews
All of Stalin's top film propagandists were jews and he told them to make films promoting race-mixing with niggers

Stalin's favorite film of all-time was 1936 classic ะฆะธpะบ "Circus" wherein a mudshark has to escape a White racist lynch mob in the USA to find love and acceptance for her niglet baby (except for a Nazi villain who looks like Hitler, but he vanquished by the antiracist Soviet people).

• JFL
Reactions: HyderabadLion234
Sure thing buddy, it definitely doesnt cause a top tier living standard, no sire
View attachment 3074662
>Stealing money from poorer countries
>bragging that you have a better standard of living according to some fake datas
no faggot Jews put your money in their wallet
He does shit, he manages the business and makes sure the "machine" is running. It takes an enormous amount of mental power. And hes not on a salary, which is obviously more risky. Salary = safety, lower value
It's funny how you try to justify your boss:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: While you're working hard, he's fucking your asiatic ltb wife
he lives for his own pleasure and doesn't do shit when his business is run by those below him in status
Cope, they look like insects and potatoes. They're also fatter than west euro women
then there wouldn't be so many people wanting to get it, even on this forum.

Thats feminine as fuck you fag, straight men want this.
you are ugly as fuck I bet and you know that you are looksmatched with them so you have a little chance
in fact they are subhumans-LTBs
No, white women have nothing to do with me, why should i care about their actions? You're simply not a man that can handle the real world as an individual, so you view society through a hivemind perspective. You're personally hurt when an asian woman dates a white guy, even though shes entitled to her own choices in life. Just incel things though
so your favorite subhumanswhite race is going to die out soon because of mixing.
It doesn't hurt me, I live in Moscow and have never seen this, but it often happens in the USA and Europe.
Anyway, I don't give a shit, it's just funny that you call whites a God chosen race, even though their own white women stop meeting them, preferring Asians and blacks.
Cope, you're not a russian. You didnt understand what i meant by "republics" in my previous comment; a russian would have intuitively gotten it. Youre some kind of ethnic minority cuck that's seething at whites for being better than him
I don't remember you writing about republics at all.
And I'm not from an ethnic minority, I'm a real Russian
you told me initially, Russian men rarely marry, and Russian women get married quite often, implying that Russian women marry ethnic people, which is not true. Russian man and Russian woman are all the couples that I see on the streets.
of course, I don't know if they are married, but what the fuck difference does it make, the stamp in the passport doesn't change anything.
Russians aren't cucked like other whites
Total GDP isnt a measure of economic superiority you god damn moron. China has 4x the US population, try the Per Capita stat
We're talking about a shared economy, asshole. And China has a stronger one. In any case, the US economy is not an achievement, considering where you get money from (steal it from other countries)
I didn't change shit you stupid boy. You said that every region in russia had lower homicide rates, you brought regions into the conversation.
no I didn't, retard. Who are you trying to confuse?
Keep coping with your fake, sourceless charts.

Real data shows russian homicides are higher than in your shitty chart:

View attachment 3074708

View attachment 3074711

Are you gonna ignore my sourced, respected statistics like a bitch, or are you gonna acknowledge them? Russian homicide rates are higher now according to trends since 2021

Pussy.
It does not really matter.
I'm even too lazy to look for a refutation of your data.
in the USA, murders are simply not solved, but in Russia they are solved in 100% of cases.

In any case, there are many more robberies, rapes and similar crimes committed in your country.

Last edited:

Stalin's two favorite groups were kikes and niggers.
All of Stalin's wives and kids were jews
All of Stalin's top film propagandists were jews and he told them to make films promoting race-mixing with niggers

Stalin's favorite film of all-time was 1936 classic ะฆะธpะบ "Circus" wherein a mudshark has to escape a White racist lynch mob in the USA to find love and acceptance for her niglet baby (except for a Nazi villain who looks like Hitler, but he vanquished by the antiracist Soviet people).

Bad take.
According to Stalin's daughter, Svetlana Alliluyeva, her mother was the daughter of a German mother and a halfโ€”Gypsy father. In the book "Only One Year," Svetlana noted that her father was Georgian, and her mother "was of very mixed nationality."
Other national shares were also present in Nadezhda Alliluyeva's pedigree: Russian, Gypsy, Ukrainian, Georgian, Polish and German. At the same time, the Slavic component was predominant.

>Stealing money from poorer countries
>bragging that you have a better standard of living according to some fake datas
no faggot Jews put your money in their wallet
>HDI data is fake!!

Seems like someone is upset by reality... Not even putin himself would deny HDI as an economic measure

It's funny how you try to justify your boss:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: While you're working hard, he's fucking your asiatic ltb wife
he lives for his own pleasure and doesn't do shit when his business is run by those below him in status
Schizophrenia, none of this is grounded in reality. Go outside.

P.S. Im explaining basic economic principles to you, not justifying anything. Leftist economists wouldnt deny what i said either

then there wouldn't be so many people wanting to get it, even on this forum.
Seems like this forum is your reality, which is pretty sad. In real life, barely anybody ever comments on russian women, theyre known to be low quality stock

you are ugly as fuck I bet and you know that you are looksmatched with them so you have a little chance
in fact they are subhumans-LTBs
Cope, not what heterosexual men said:

so your favorite subhumanswhite race is going to die out soon because of mixing.
It doesn't hurt me, I live in Moscow and have never seen this, but it often happens in the USA and Europe.
Anyway, I don't give a shit, it's just funny that you call whites a God chosen race, even though their own white women stop meeting them, preferring Asians and blacks.
White women have the lowest interracial marriage rates of all races. I strongly encourage you to face the reality of this chart, for the third time:

Its a basic fact of US demographics, everyone knows this nowadays

I don't remember you writing about republics at all.
And I'm not from an ethnic minority, I'm a real Russian
you told me initially, Russian men rarely marry, and Russian women get married quite often, implying that Russian women marry ethnic people, which is not true. Russian man and Russian woman are all the couples that I see on the streets.
of course, I don't know if they are married, but what the fuck difference does it make, the stamp in the passport doesn't change anything.
Russians aren't cucked like other whites
You have no reading comprehension. We were talking about homicide rates there. I simply used the term "republic" which is what russians use for some of their sub-regions. If you were russian you would've recognized the term, but you didnt, you outed yourself as a larper (most likely and asian or hinducel)

We're talking about a shared economy, asshole. And China has a stronger one. In any case, the US economy is not an achievement, considering where you get money from (steal it from other countries)
??? Again, total GDP is what the country produces in total. A country with a higher population producing more, isnt an achievement in any meaningful way.

There isnt any so-called "stealing" happening either. Thats just random butthurt leftie talk

no I didn't, retard. Who are you trying to confuse?
Let me update your memory:
every state in America has a higher crime rate than in Russia
You replied to my comment on the Altai republic with this, implying you were comparing states in the US with ones in Russia. In what other way would your comment be relevant to what i said? I had to post a map of region specific homicide rates to showcase what i was talking about, since you seemingly denied it. Do you get it now, or do you still need extra help?

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
It does not really matter.
I'm even too lazy to look for a refutation of your data.
There is none.

in the USA, murders are simply not solved, but in Russia they are solved in 100% of cases.

Cope. Even if they get solved, it doesnt get reported correctly in the crime stats. This is well known and has been happening in the putin regime since the 2000s.

In any case, there are many more robberies, rapes and similar crimes committed in your country.
All happening in ghetto black communities and indian reservations. Most people dont see any of it, most of america is as safe as europe. Its isolated

Natives had it coming. You dirty slavs had it coming too , 60 million by the Jewish rats

>HDI data is fake!!

Seems like someone is upset by reality... Not even putin himself would deny HDI as an economic measure
you present this as an achievement Lol, when you just drain resources from countries
Schizophrenia, none of this is grounded in reality. Go outside.

P.S. Im explaining basic economic principles to you, not justifying anything. Leftist economists wouldnt deny what i said either
as I told you, good luck, I wish your boss wouldn't fire you for not doing a good job while he's not doing shit himself. There is no such bullshit under communism.
Seems like this forum is your reality, which is pretty sad. In real life, barely anybody ever comments on russian women, theyre known to be low quality stock
Keep crying
It's not just on this forum, all over the world Russian women are considered the most beautiful when American women are just ugly.
Cope, not what heterosexual men said:

View attachment 3074824
Keep coping
Asian women are htb capped.
Dude, everyone has eyes and I'd say they're ugly. White men are just ugly and can't even get their women
White women have the lowest interracial marriage rates of all races. I strongly encourage you to face the reality of this chart, for the third time:

View attachment 3074828

Its a basic fact of US demographics, everyone knows this nowadays

"Marriage" of course blacks dont prefer to marry white bitches, but just fuck
You have no reading comprehension. We were talking about homicide rates there. I simply used the term "republic" which is what russians use for some of their sub-regions. If you were russian you would've recognized the term, but you didnt, you outed yourself as a larper (most likely and asian or hinducel)
You said me about Tver and Smolensk
These cities aren't in some republics. We call it ะพะฑะปะฐัั‚ัŒ

??? Again, total GDP is what the country produces in total. A country with a higher population producing more, isnt an achievement in any meaningful way.

There isnt any so-called "stealing" happening either. Thats just random butthurt leftie talk
What are you talking about, asshole? The fact that you have been robbing countries is a fact, since 1991, that is, since the collapse of the USSR, you have been robbing Russia. The Central Bank of the Russian Federation is a private company that is essentially a branch of the US Federal Reserve. The Constitution of Russia was so written for the Americans and so that the president could not change it
Let me update your memory:

You replied to my comment on the Altai republic with this, implying you were comparing states in the US with ones in Russia. In what other way would your comment be relevant to what i said? I had to post a map of region specific homicide rates to showcase what i was talking about, since you seemingly denied it. Do you get it now, or do you still need extra help?
maybe I exaggerated, of course, that there are fewer murders in all oblasts and republics of Russia, but in general, the truth is less in Russia

just lol if you believe there were ever 100m of those primitive fuckers there in order for them to be killed

• +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry
I would also kill all the native males if it meant a harem of big booty latinas for me