“The worst height is 5’10” “The worst height is “5’6”

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

president of knajjd fanclub ❤️
Kys you fucking faggot the worst height is 0’0” and it only gets better from there. Nobody’s gonna feel sorry for you because you’re 5’9, we have actual Indians on this forum. Stop being such a bitch.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Just4Beast, Deleted member 14957, Amexmaxx and 16 others
5 feet 9=ideal

@OldVirgin @subhuman incel

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 5786, Deleted member 13787 and 2 others
Below 6' = don't even try.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, Slob, Deleted member 5786 and 3 others
you fail to understand the psychological subtleties of being so close to make it height (6'4) yet so far from making it that it induces ptsd.
the worst height is 6'1.
so close to 6'3 but so far away from it that you will never make it without lifts.
you are not so short that it makes lifts utterly useless cf. 5'8 liftmaxxing in vein to 5'11 which is still manlet territory.
even if a 6'1 liftmaxxes to 6'5 they will blow their center of gravity and end up stumbling around like a clumsy victorias secret model not to mention you are reminded of your subhuman height whenever you take your lifts off, only worsening the ptsd

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2214, sandcelmuttcel, turkproducer and 4 others
you fail to understand the psychological subtleties of being so close to make it height (6'4) yet so far from making it that it induces ptsd.
the worst height is 6'1.
so close to 6'3 but so far away from it that you will never make it without lifts.
you are not so short that it makes lifts utterly useless cf. 5'8 liftmaxxing in vein to 5'11 which is still manlet territory.
even if a 6'1 liftmaxxes to 6'5 they will blow their center of gravity and end up stumbling around like a clumsy victorias secret model not to mention you are reminded of your subhuman height whenever you take your lifts off, only worsening the ptsd
Nigger shut up lmao

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786
cope
the worst height is 6 feet under

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, justadude and CupOfCoffee
Nigger shut up lmao

8625.jpg

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

Joined Jul 26 2020
Posts 3,550
Time online
27d 4h 28m

you are unironically retarded
my condolences
:forcedsmile:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Pythagoras
just kys if not 6’6 and gl

Indeed, most incels were tall

Most slayers were in 5'7-5'10 range, not more
Tbh too many major characters were manlets. Alex, Hitler, Churchill, Stalin, Augustus. people who've actually dumbfucked the world.

• +1
Reactions: JimmyDreamsOfZygos and Deleted member 5786

8625.jpg

JimmyDreamsOfZygos

Joined Jul 26 2020
Posts 3,550
Time online
27d 4h 28m

you are unironically retarded
my condolences
:forcedsmile:
E7584D87 C49D 48CF 8500 E9C541B5A491

brother I hate to do this to you, but in every metric I mog you. On forum and irl. You are a subhuman. Just because I also have no zygos doesn’t mean I don’t slay. You have more time online and the worst post rep I’ve seen outside of a postmaxxer, keep barking

View attachment 1364845
brother I hate to do this to you, but in every metric I mog you. On forum and irl. You are a subhuman. Just because I also have no zygos doesn’t mean I don’t slay. You have more time online and the worst post rep I’ve seen outside of a postmaxxer, keep barking
leave a lack of zygos out of it. we clearly both are lacking in that department.
>not understanding that you can leaving looksmaxx on a browser while logged on, while physically being away from the computer and then using the above statistics to 'mog' me
your unproven ability to 'slay' and shitpost is the only thing you will ever be good at. what a pity...what a life...
if your self-evidenced glass half full delusion shown in your original thread post, is any indicator of your underlying mindset regarding self-proclaimed 'slaying' then i very much doubt it is enviable at all and is likely only emotionally propped up by your delusion and sensationalism.

Last edited:
manlet pride worldwide 🌍

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03
Anything under 6’ is over