The Worst Mistake in the History of the Human Race (Diet, Nutrition, Protein on Height)

Are Your Parents Feeding You Manlet Food?

• Yes, my mommy is too poor and I am prone to starvation spells.

Votes: 6 7.4%
  • Yes, my mommy is feeding me a vegan/vegetarian diet.

Votes: 3 3.7%
  • Kind of, my mommy is feeding me a mix of meat and vegetables.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • Kind of, my mommy is feeding me a cucked ethnic diet full of rice, plants with a bit of meat.

Votes: 22 27.2%
  • My mother is blackpilled, and I am basically flooded with only dairy, meat and eggs daily.

Votes: 13 16.0%
  • My mother feeds me a balanced diet (plant and non-plant based) but it's very high in protein.

Votes: 11 13.6%
  • I buy my own food now so I can heightmax. I have a heightmaxing diet.

Votes: 15 18.5%
  • My mother is malnourishing me. I don't get enough vitamins and nutrients. Diet is nutrient poor af.

Votes: 9 11.1%
  • Other (explain in the comments)

Votes: 3 3.7%

• Total voters
the tallest dude in my school is some indian kid in a vegetarian family, hes 6'7 and his family is 6'5-6'9

• JFL
Reactions: Glacier
What about slop diet

all my male side is 6'1 minimum. all have been eating vegetarian for centuries. stop the cope.its genetics
:hnghn: anyone with any basic understanding of science will cringe reading this. Just because you lived a certain lifestyle and got to a certain height which is considered tall, IT DOESNT SAY ANYTHING ABOUT THAT LIFESTYLE. For all you know you could be 6'6 if you ate meat growing up. Sure 6'1 is considered tall but its all relative. If my dad is 7' NBA player and my mom is 5'9 model, and I grow up eating a vegan corn soy diet and grow to 6'3 it doesnt give me any reasoning to go around saying "hey guys this corn soy diet makes you tall! you dont need protein!" look at the facts and research and never use your one experience as evidence of anything when there are studies and proof conducted over millions, in some cases BILLIONS of people that prove otherwise. Then people are out here listing their 1 person experience like it means something. Just look at which countries consume the most and least protein and their heights, thats literally billions of people worth of evidence and you think your one experience somehow means anything.

• Love it
Reactions: Dicktator
The worst mistake in human history was giving women rights in 19. and 20. century.

"Muh diet made them short", nigga you would not give a shit about your height if you had a female concubine in your house who worshipped you since her birthday.

I have been hard consuming meat
oh youve been putting a lot of meat into your mouth, alright bozo :smonk: :feelskek:

olivia munn mouth GIF
Hot Dog Grandma GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday