The worst thing about being oldcel (millenial/25+)

ChickenAndRiceBrah

ChickenAndRiceBrah

Master
Getting to experience the last few years before ~2018 when hypergamy went to the stratosphere whilst also in our young adult prime, and then as a decrepit oldcel having to live out the remainder of our years in this hellscape we live in now

Zoomers never had a taste of the days where tinder wasn't impossible for sub-Maher/Thurston, where being vaguely gymceled and not deformed was enough to slay on nights out and where instagram was just an app for food photos and gymcel videos so at least they don't know what they're missing out on and what we'll never be able to return to

The things I would do to be able to go back to being in my late teens/very early 20s in the early-mid 2010s :feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry::feelscry:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DivineBeing, LastHopeForNorman, aBetterMii and 3 others
@6ft4 @forevergymcelling @geezcel

• Love it
Reactions: geezcel
I look back at pics of myself from 2013-14 and it was comical how bad I looked yet girls were generally receptive to me and I had no problems with kissing Stacey Lites in a club. The best I ever slayed back then was a 5/10 but at least I felt visible.
Guys with varying phenotypes were actually able to slay back then and everyone was equally failoed by the short on top hairstyle that exposed small skulls or bad skull shapes
I walked the streets on a student night after clubs closed in November 2021 and nearly every guy I seen had a similar face and fit the same 6' 80kg lean prettyboy prototype.
Sub 5s and sub 5'8s definitely avoid nights out now more than they used to.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DivineBeing, aBetterMii, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Remember someone posting this on a brit/pol/ thread back at the time to cry about degeneracy jfl but the shit I would do to go back to these days

Remember someone posting this on a brit/pol/ thread back at the time to cry about degeneracy jfl but the shit I would do to go back to these days

It’s overrated, I am speaking as somebody who just left uni I’m telling you these clubbing things are boring. But clubbing is the only way I’m able to bag 6/10+ girls as online dating only gives me subhumans, and I have no female friends to fuck and my social circles just men.

Basically besides clubbing getting pussy is impossible unless your willing to dumpster dive. Funny thing is attractive girls approach me in nightclubs but on dating sites I’m Incel

Age doesn’t matter for Me and @Sphinx because even if we are young, old, etc our pain still is at its golden age and is eternal so nothing else matters

• +1
Reactions: Sphinx
Age doesn’t matter for Me and @Sphinx because even if we are young, old, etc our pain still is at its golden age and is eternal so nothing else matters
We don't experience pain, We are pain. There's no death to 'pain' it's just that, pain. Pain doesn't get younger, older, or care about any type of situation or timeline. I can feel the pain of every sentient being in this world, I am pain. I was cursed by god by being the LITERALLY thing called pain. I will live and suffer long after everyone on this forum is dead and that place would be a ghost town.

• +1
Reactions: Vermilioncore