The worst things in life are those you can't control...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
Now don't get me wrong, I'm grateful for the shit I got 'cause I come from a hard life. Demons on my mental, saw some shit I wanna archive. But when it comes to this I'm haunted. I'm a natural born dog and will outwork anyone. I'm the mentally toughest person on this whole site.

I outworked everyone in sports and got my college paid for by it. I outworked everyone on YouTube and my channel became popular. I outworked everyone in my college and learned to code and got a high-paying job without a degree. Tats on my face, can't get no job, all I know is the hustle.

But when it comes to my looks, I'm hindered by it because it's not something I can control. Only thing I can do is pay some surgeon who I have to trust won't fuck me over. It sucks to see all these white normies with their forward growth and their NT friend groups and girlfriends having fun. If you had to work for your looks, I'd be the best looking person out there. If I can't do something, then it simply can't be done. PERIOD.

• +1
Reactions: Moggie
I outworked you in the womb, molding myself purely through my sheer will. You will never understand this level of mental toughness, it is like comparing a tin can to a titanium plate.