THEARD Best characteristics to age well.

mosca7k

mosca7k

God bless us
What are the best characteristics for aging well? I realized that eyes are not one of them because they become fused after the age of 50 with roosters' feet, etc., for me the best option is bone density and Jaw And harmony make your top tier,Everyone in the photo is the same age.
52d8b3530c8539d813801f60462343dc
59348712111d6a11f11074755eafd8ee
E4073972bc85ba03d015150892e638ad

cheekbone density in the front keeps your cheeks from sagging.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Allornothing, Detective, Corleone and 1 other person
Full lips is underrated. Keeps you looking youthful. Most "old looking" old guys have thin kind of recessed lips

• +1
Reactions: Allornothing and Detective
Full lips is underrated. Keeps you looking youthful. Most "old looking" old guys have thin kind of recessed lips
not really important as it's easily fixable with fillers.

can't say the same about bone.

not really important as it's easily fixable with fillers.

can't say the same about bone.
I think generally speaking having really strong bone structure can make you look older. For example many asians look younger than they are because of softer features. Not saying lips is the most important but I think soft, youthful features make you look younger

I think generally speaking having really strong bone structure can make you look older. For example many asians look younger than they are because of softer features. Not saying lips is the most important but I think soft, youthful features make you look younger
it's both at the same time.

with good structure nobody will think you're young, but they won't think you're old either, my father has looked like he was 50 for the past 30 years.

when people brag about being ID'd what they don't know is that it doesn't mean their skin or their hair looks young, it means their bones are recessed, that is the indicator of youth, it's a lack of facial structure.

• +1
Reactions: Loveland and BrahminBoss
Mostly just high facial fat, dark skin and low sun exposure, and bone mass (especially forward cheekbones).