i heard the bell
Iron
- Joined
- Sep 1, 2026
- Posts
- 23
- Reputation
- 23
I haven't been able to find a definitive answer to this ratio's tiers, so I decided to theorize one. You may notice that there's a steeper penalty for PFL's that are shorter rather than longer, because longer eyes generally create a more striking eye area.
Here is my (theoretical) table
I would love some input on this.
Here is my (theoretical) table
| Tier | Deviation from Average (Below) | Deviation from Average (Above) |
| T1 | 0% Deviation (19-22%) | 0% Deviation (19-22%) |
| T2 | 0-0.5% Deviation (18.5-19%) | 0-2% Deviation (22-24%) |
| T3 | 0.5-1% Deviation (18-18.5%) | 2-3% Deviation (24-25%) |
| T4 | 1-1.5% Deviation (17.5-18%) | 3-3.5% Deviation (25-25.5%) |
| T5 | 1.5-2% Deviation (17-17.5%) | 3.5-3.75% Deviation (25.5-25.75%) |
| T6 | 2-2.5% Deviation (16.5-17%) | 3.75-4% Deviation (25.75-26%) |
| T7 | >2.5% Deviation (<16.5%) | >4% Deviation (>26%) |
I would love some input on this.
