Theorically, u could order your own custom facial implant and apply it yourself.

D

Deleted member 2933

Kraken

Its all up to your inhibition

• JFL
Reactions: Arvenas, Zeta ascended, Barbarossa_ and 1 other person
Applying implants properly and in good positioning is part of the reason we pay the money we do for the surgeries. The skill of the surgeons eyeballing is priceless

But yeah..obv joke thread I’m guessing lol

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3962 and Deleted member 2933
This is very high IQ, if eppley thinks we’d actually do this, he’ll have to lower his prices to compete

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dog, CursedOne, Copeful and 7 others
This is very high IQ, if eppley thinks we’d actually do this, he’ll have to lower his prices to compete

Any maxilo can apply implants nigga, u fell to the eppley meme

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne, chadpreetinthemaking, Lorsss and 1 other person
Applying implants properly and in good positioning is part of the reason we pay the money we do for the surgeries. The skill of the surgeons eyeballing is priceless

Knowing him its serious...

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, anti caking agents and KEy21

Do you think there might be other surgeons who do it significantly cheaper than eppley?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
Any maxilo can apply implants nigga, u fell to the eppley meme
Nah im not an eppley truther, just because he’s a meme

Do you think there might be other surgeons who do it significantly cheaper than eppley?

The cult of lookism corrosed your knowledge my niggah. Custom implants are worldwide and eppley is memeing with u all. Thats what happens when u lurks the forum and dont book consults and surgeries.

I don’t know more than a handful of surgeons that have done as many custom midface implants as he has (at least the model-like high set cheekbones ones he does)

The pre surgery augmentation and placement predictions you get are just that, predictions

He has to place the meticulously and wrap certain parts of the implants around nerves and to account for slight mm drops in the implant while stitching etc

Its a TON of trial and error, because faces grow with things in the right areas...Implants are placed with eyeballing artificially while you’re asleep and cut open. It’s a whole different ballgame making sure the proportions are on point

The same people who think it’s easy and anyone can do it, are the same people that would be completely LOST on the operating table if they had to place one in

Significantly cheaper? No way. Nobody you should trust at least

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Pendejo and Deleted member 2933
I don’t know more than a handful of surgeons that have done as many custom midface implants as he has (at least the model-like high set cheekbones ones he does)

The pre surgery augmentation and placement predictions you get are just that, predictions

He has to place the meticulously and wrap certain parts of the implants around nerves and to account for slight mm drops in the implant while stitching etc

Its a TON of trial and error, because faces grow with things in the right areas...Implants are places with eyeballing artificially while you’re asleep and cut open. It’s a whole different ballgame making sure the proportions are on point

The same people who think it’s easy and anyone can do it, are the same people that would be completely LOST on the operating table if they had to place one in

fair enough, thanks for the heads ups

Its a TON of trial and error, because faces grow with things in the right areas...Implants are placed with eyeballing artificially while you’re asleep and cut open. It’s a whole different ballgame making sure the proportions are on point

So if i go to Italy to get a custom jaw implant for 7k euros with a local maxillo, that would be bad?

So if i go to Italy to get a custom jaw implant for 7k euros with a local maxillo, that would be bad?
More people can do jaw implants so if that surgeon you’re talking about has done a good amount (and can show you good results that YOU like) then it should be fine

I just mean some of the implants of the midface that Eppley does, since they’re unique there aren’t many people with as much experience performing them as he does, so he’s a much safer bet in that regard.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2933
does Eppley browse psl?

bump for newcels

Actually you can’t from matrix, depuy-synthes, implantech or the like. They all require a prescription or for you to be an authorized orderer by having a medical license on file.

International companies with much less regulations might sell direct to you though assuming you are taking it to a surgeon.