(theory) being dark traid is ESSENTIAL, VITAL, and a NECESSARY COMPONENT to women

maxilofailo

maxilofailo

magic in ascesion
and making money / live in general (sometimes)

a couple nights ago I read the thread

Blackpill MONEY PILL - Why money is the man's best friend - A detailed explanation of money & what it is by @John Cracovizk

and it opened my perspective and changed the way I view money
but one thing in the thread that was stated which I found interesting was

INTRODUCTION: MONEY IS A FEMININE ENERGY - Women = Money wtf?
Money has a feminine archetype

the more I thought about this, the more I linked it to dark triad
we all should know by now about richard ramirez (king of dark triad) and ted bundy and how they slayed women (metaphorically and literally)
even during their prison sentences they still received love letters and adoration from foids
and of course, theres jeremy meeks, which Im not going into depth about because you should all know this by now

they were dark triad asf, and women still loved them, despite them being the opposite of what women say they want
what am I getting at?

BEING DARK TRIAD IS ESSENTIAL FOR LTR

in the corporate structure, being good at your job and on time to work everyday won't get you promoted
it'll likely have the opposite effect, because since you're so good at your job and nothing else, why would you get promoted (at least in the eyes of a supervisor)
but it is the people who do the bare minimum, are late to work everyday, but are PRO-SOCIAL, charismatic, and play the politcs of corporate america that get promoted
this is because they're seen as leaders, and people naturally gravitate towards them
and part of this is being Dark Triad
there is no way you become insanely wealthy without having certain Dark Traid characteristics to you
Money, Power, Influence - These all come from the dark triad
and what is in the center of this?
the last piece that comes with all of these things
Foids are at the center of the dark triad attributes

Why may this be?
Its because

FOIDS ARE DARK TRAID THEMSELVES NATURALLY

theres a reason satan used Eve to bring sin into the world not Adam
foids naturally seek out chaos and destruction, while men seek out order and construction
thats why the hormonal cycles of men and women are different as well
mens are more linked to the sun (positive energy) and womens to the moon (negative energy)

thats why foids stay in relationships with men that are abusive and cheat on them
it is because that is what they desire
it is within their spirit to absorb that negative energy

this is why you must be dark triad in a LTR
its basic math
a negative (foid) and a positive (light triad man) = a negative
but a negative (foid) and a negative (dark triad man) = a positive

thats why these toxic relationships are the most prevalent and long lasting among people
women still think about the guy that cheated on them years ago and still kept on coming back to him
because of that energy that keeps the woman around
that mix between dark and light triad

TLDR NICE GUYS FINISH LAST WOMEN LIKE BAD BOYS

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • Woah
Reactions: Orvka381, Kristin, try2beme and 8 others
dnrd water faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: slavicpsycho, pig_face and Primalsplit
Dnrd "Muh dark triad:soy::soy::soy::soy:" meanwhile your oneitis gets pumped and dumped by nice guy Chad, looks are all that matters

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Orvka381, Pandora, bululu_87 and 12 others
muh dark triad muh light triad. all that matters is that u appeal to foids

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Pandora, kiyopon and 4 others
Dnrd "Muh dark triad:soy::soy::soy::soy:" meanwhile your oneitis gets pumped and dumped by nice guy Chad, looks are all that matters
Explicitly said for LTR dumb fag

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
Personality

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Pandora, kiyopon, liberiangrimreaper and 5 others
high trust is better for LTR dumbass. low trust is better for one night hookups/slaying

• JFL
Reactions: dehydrated
high trust is better for LTR dumbass. low trust is better for one night hookups/slaying
fuck no lol cope
Even older women want dark triad like I said they love that toxic shit even when they’re old

• +1
Reactions: Primalsplit
It’s easier just to be a good person

Can you be dark triad as a 5'2 balding Indian?

Dark triad = can protect woman = woman feel safe.

That easy. You can't escape evolutionary psychology.

• +1
Reactions: Orvka381, Pandora, dopaminebeyondfried and 1 other person

Blackpill MONEY PILL - Why money is the man's best friend - A detailed explanation of money & what it is by @John Cracovizk

we all should know by now about richard ramirez (king of dark triad) and ted bundy and how they slayed women (metaphorically and literally)
even during their prison sentences they still received love letters and adoration from foids
and of course, theres jeremy meeks, which Im not going into depth about because you should all know this by now

they were dark triad asf, and women still loved them, despite them being the opposite of what women say they want
what am I getting at?

in the corporate structure, being good at your job and on time to work everyday won't get you promoted
it'll likely have the opposite effect, because since you're so good at your job and nothing else, why would you get promoted (at least in the eyes of a supervisor)
but it is the people who do the bare minimum, are late to work everyday, but are PRO-SOCIAL, charismatic, and play the politcs of corporate america that get promoted
this is because they're seen as leaders, and people naturally gravitate towards them
there is no way you become insanely wealthy without having certain Dark Traid characteristics to you

Why may this be?
Its because

foids naturally seek out chaos and destruction, while men seek out order and construction
mens are more linked to the sun (positive energy) and womens to the moon (negative energy)

thats why foids stay in relationships with men that are abusive and cheat on them

its basic math

thats why these toxic relationships are the most prevalent and long lasting among people
women still think about the guy that cheated on them years ago and still kept on coming back to him

Just be attractive for your race, be taller than average in your country, work a hard job that aids in muscle growth unironically and women will love you… My mother just blindly follows my father’s every order cause he’s a Chad, her one and only Chad

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, pablomaxx and Primalsplit
Stfu and DarkTriadmaxx. If you're MTN+, gymmaxx a bit, looksmaxx your face as much as you can (looks are still quite important. i agree on that), and then try to coercemaxx foids. Grab dem by dat ass, slap that booty, grab their boobs (Don't do this in public, only when you're in private with an foid, and talk to them in a silent, cold but scary way (Richard Ramirez psychopath type) and fuck the hell out of hell.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jaded and Ricochet
Cringe blackpill shit. Take the Dark Red Pill.

• +1
Reactions: gookcelriceR
Stfu and DarkTriadmaxx. If you're MTN+, gymmaxx a bit, looksmaxx your face as much as you can (looks are still quite important. i agree on that), and then try to coercemaxx foids. Grab dem by dat ass, slap that booty, grab their boobs (Don't do this in public, only when you're in private with an foid, and talk to them in a silent, cold but scary way (Richard Ramirez psychopath type) and fuck the hell out of hell.
I'm already darktriadmaxxed and an actual sociopath, I don't get shit nigga, I always act mysterious and shiet aswell.

I'm already darktriadmaxxed and an actual sociopath, I don't get shit nigga, I always act mysterious and shiet aswell.
If you're worse than MTN this isn't gonna work. As i said, looks are important. But they're not everything like some acoustic blackpillers try to propagate.

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
If you're worse than MTN this isn't gonna work. As i said, looks are important. But they're not everything like some acoustic blackpillers try to propagate.
I'm an actual mtn and tall aswell, maybe cause I'm an ethnic aspie?

I'm an actual mtn and tall aswell, maybe cause I'm an ethnic aspie?
Looksmaxx more. Gymmaxx as well. And do actual Dark Triad shit like seggsual coercion (this is all in Fortnite, FBI!!), yk actually Dark shit

• Love it
Reactions: Maalik and Egyptianmogger
Only if you want sex, easy sex

Looksmaxx more. Gymmaxx as well. And do actual Dark Triad shit like seggsual coercion (this is all in Fortnite, FBI!!), yk actually Dark shit
Alr

Yeah agree, it only makes sense like why else would women stay with abusive partners. Gotta wifebeatermaxx

Dark triad is a TikTok meme

• +1
Reactions: kiyopon
Honestly this is the only way that has worked for me

Being what is considered 'dark triad' is just natural and everyone loves nature.

• +1
Reactions: Maalik and StalinCel
I won't call it coercemax tho. I just think green yellow, red light. As a MTN I never really get green lights (except from land whales, or LTB). So I try to get yellow lights until it turns green or red. So I use escalation ladder till I get green or a red light (she verbalize stop in a serious tone or she walks away). I do this in public at bars, no need to do it in private. It helps cut out time from girls that just want my attention but nothing more.

I won't call it coercemax tho. I just think green yellow, red light. As a MTN I never really get green lights (except from land whales, or LTB). So I try to get yellow lights until it turns green or red. So I use escalation ladder till I get green or a red light (she verbalize stop in a serious tone or she walks away). I do this in public at bars, no need to do it in private. It helps cut out time from girls that just want my attention but nothing more.
In private you can escalate it as much as you want. You can even forcefully fuck her and if you do it good she may even like it.

In private you can escalate it as much as you want. You can even forcefully fuck her and if you do it good she may even like it.
Really. If you're in private with a foid just start slapping her ass out of nowhere. If she gets angry, corner her into a wall with a cold, serial killer look on your face. She'll freeze from fear. And then you'll fuck her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

• JFL
Reactions: Maalik
Really. If you're in private with a foid just start slapping her ass out of nowhere. If she gets angry, corner her into a wall with a cold, serial killer look on your face. She'll freeze from fear. And then you'll fuck her. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I was walking behind a fake tanned brit foid, my HTN friend next to me slapped her ass and she turned around shocked and looked at me and she actually smiled.
But I was a whamen's rights soycuck back then and quickly and nervously clarified it was my friend jfl. then i dipped out of embarrassment.
:soy::soy::soy:

Brutal Dark triad pill.

• +1
Reactions: StalinCel
traffic light theory jfl

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet

what am I getting at?

Why may this be?
Its because

its basic math

Dnr

I was walking behind a fake tanned brit foid, my HTN friend next to me slapped her ass and she turned around shocked and looked at me and she actually smiled.
But I was a whamen's rights soycuck back then and quickly and nervously clarified it was my friend jfl. then i dipped out of embarrassment.

Brutal Dark triad pill.
Dark Triad MOGS. You should be brutal, evil and COLD (this is key) with women.

• Love it

Brutal Dark triad pill.
What is your looks level/rating btw??

Cope, nice guy Chad trembles in fear at the act of sex and no longer being pure. Stacy empathizes and walks him through it step by step with undying support and encouragement.

• JFL
Cope, nice guy Chad trembles in fear at the act of sex and no longer being pure. Stacy empathizes and walks him through it step by step with undying support and encouragement.
Stfu. Dark Triad is LAW.

• +1

what am I getting at?

Why may this be?
Its because

its basic math

Money gives us surgery simple as nothing more