[Theory] Curlyheadjames is not real

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing
First I want to start off by asking why are the first 2 letters of the word mogger directly next to N and I? Made me say a bad word accidentaly :(

Next, I want to say that I think CurlyHeadJames is not just one person... was he even real at all?

I will show you some pics he has posted of himself when he was young:
Screenshot 134
Screenshot 133
Screenshot 132
Screenshot 135

Looks like a future chad kid, nice nose, big lips, good skin and skin texture, chad jawline and chin for a kid.

Then there are some other depictions of the well known "James Sapphire"...

Screenshot 136

What...
the...
fuck..
Am I supposed to believe this kid is the same as the one above? I'm not insulting his looks, they just look so different from eachother. Different eyes, different jawline different everything. Is this post his surgeries... or is this an impostor? Has the real James Sapphire been killed and replaced by this reptilian counterpart?

Another thing... this is him as a small child apparently:
Screenshot 392832

Looks like a geek, but I can tell that this child resembles one of those two pics because of his lips.

Now this, excuse the blurry picture, is the tiktok star that made "James Sapphire" popular.
Screenshot 137

This is the current him:
Screenshot 139
Screenshot 140

He usually makes very bad faces on purpose to make himself look less appealing but the truth is it's clear he has gotten too many surgeries and bonemashed too much. He seems to not take care of himself anymore, eats junk food, gets bad skin, is just living an unhealthy life in general and I think he is deeply depressed and has been manipulated by a lot of people to do things he shouldn't have done. As you have seen from his posts, his life has been mental, that's no way a child should be raised.
Screenshot 138

him with a puffy face from surgery

A lot of the pictures he posts have been edited in a way to make himself look worse as well, so we can't really trust what's real of him or not.
I don't know if this is just the biggest troll in the world or all that this guy said is real but I believe that he is in fact a good person that had a fucked up life and someone that has actual talent.

Listen to some songs he made when he was younger. Apparently he himself dislikes them and views them as cringe but I think that's really fucking impressive for someone what, like 14-15? I actually enjoy these songs and if he remade them now they would be even better.

Tbh they are catchy af even though I don't even like the genre.

Now this is a more recent song, which I find awesome, many others do as well.

It's hard to believe that he is a real person tbh... It's just all so strange. If you read this james, It's not over yet man. Continue with the music thing and keep popping bangers.
Screenshot 131

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
  • WTF
Reactions: It'snotover, Eduardo DOV, Kingcel32 and 9 others
He is in fact real

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133
yea

• +1
this guys life is strange asf. first the weird tiktoks with black guys and now this richard ramirez larp

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Eduardo DOV, Deleted member 20370, zerotohero and 1 other person
I've always assumed there's some level of LARP involved. Maybe it's someone who knows james in real life trying to throw shade by posting on incel forums LARPing as him.

• +1
Reactions: Kingcel32, ShowerMaxxing and JimmyDreamsOfZygos
I always used to think he was really good at photoshopping his face.
Then i saw that photodump of himself eating his own shit and i figured he actually was retarded.
But, when I read his long essay type threads about his past, i see a normal teen behind them. I feel bad for him fr.
He makes great music and listens to juice wrld also, so there’s still hope!

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: yirma19, horizontallytall, babouchelelouche and 15 others
he could've been such a mogger

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Eduardo DOV and Deleted member 16133
eat his dick more faggor

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
Then i saw that photodump of himself eating his own shit and i figured he actually was retarded.
But, when I read his long essay type threads about his past, i see a normal teen behind them. I feel bad for him fr.
Also don’t forget his thread about his asshole with pictures

• WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and pneumocystosis
eat his dick more faggor
Lol keep making fun of a guy that has nobody who cares about him and a prostitute mom that sends him BBC videos... he deserves a fucking break dude. Unironically get a better personality instead of looksmaxing, incel.

• +1
Reactions: horizontallytall, SurgeryEnjoyer, Darwined and 9 others
rather have 100 more james on the forum than 1 more curry.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NateJacobs, horizontallytall, Darwined and 10 others
Lol keep making fun of a guy that has nobody who cares about him and a prostitute mom that sends him BBC videos... he deserves a fucking break dude. Unironically get a better personality instead of looksmaxing, incel.
He needs psychological help and not getting abused by teens on an incel forum.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21863, sergeant blackpill and Yuno_howitez
nigga go to reddit fuck are you calling an incel i mog you to the third world your inbred family from and back

nigga go to reddit fuck are you calling an incel i mog you to the third world your inbred family from and back
calm down sweaty, you should take a shower and improve your personality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: SurgeryEnjoyer, TsarTsar444, Deleted member 16133 and 3 others
It’s just so utterly shocking to me. First of all he posts a thread of him eating his shit and then 50 pics of his asshole how is anyone else not shocked at this shit

He's real, I know him IRL.

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16133 and datboijj
@curlyheadjames is as real as it gets.

• +1
AI FACEAPP FBI PSYOPP

First I want to start off by asking why are the first 2 letters of the word mogger directly next to N and I? Made me say a bad word accidentaly :(

Next, I want to say that I think CurlyHeadJames is not just one person... was he even real at all?

View attachment 1867232View attachment 1867233View attachment 1867234View attachment 1867238
Looks like a future chad kid, nice nose, big lips, good skin and skin texture, chad jawline and chin for a kid.

View attachment 1867241
What...
the...
fuck..
Am I supposed to believe this kid is the same as the one above? I'm not insulting his looks, they just look so different from eachother. Different eyes, different jawline different everything. Is this post his surgeries... or is this an impostor? Has the real James Sapphire been killed and replaced by this reptilian counterpart?

View attachment 1867243
Looks like a geek, but I can tell that this child resembles one of those two pics because of his lips.

Now this, excuse the blurry picture, is the tiktok star that made "James Sapphire" popular.
View attachment 1867252

This is the current him:
View attachment 1867253 View attachment 1867261

He usually makes very bad faces on purpose to make himself look less appealing but the truth is it's clear he has gotten too many surgeries and bonemashed too much. He seems to not take care of himself anymore, eats junk food, gets bad skin, is just living an unhealthy life in general and I think he is deeply depressed and has been manipulated by a lot of people to do things he shouldn't have done. As you have seen from his posts, his life has been mental, that's no way a child should be raised.
View attachment 1867267

A lot of the pictures he posts have been edited in a way to make himself look worse as well, so we can't really trust what's real of him or not.
I don't know if this is just the biggest troll in the world or all that this guy said is real but I believe that he is in fact a good person that had a fucked up life and someone that has actual talent.

Listen to some songs he made when he was younger. Apparently he himself dislikes them and views them as cringe but I think that's really fucking impressive for someone what, like 14-15? I actually enjoy these songs and if he remade them now they would be even better.

It's hard to believe that he is a real person tbh... It's just all so strange. If you read this james, It's not over yet man. Continue with the music thing and keep popping bangers.
View attachment 1867277

Jfl that's wisdom tooth removal surgery swelling. He did not have surgery

he looks decent when hes not making the retard faces

He is real he just does a retarded face where he sucks in his cheeks and drops his mouth to look more angular/creepy or some shit

• +1
Reactions: sergeant blackpill
not to mention we are the ones who descended him with our male gaze cope

jesse

what the fuck are you talking about

GIF by Giphy QA

• +1
Reactions: Yuno_howitez
curlyheadjames is the biggest example of what looksmax.org does to a man

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: odegoat, TrestIsBest and KING REIDYZ
@curlyheadjames your music ate can you make an ayesha erotica inspired song, with this vibe 😍

• JFL
Reactions: CyprusGD
  • +1
Reactions: Moggie, TrestIsBest and KING REIDYZ

View attachment 1867232View attachment 1867233View attachment 1867234View attachment 1867238

View attachment 1867241
What...
the...
fuck..

View attachment 1867243

View attachment 1867252

This is the current him:
View attachment 1867253 View attachment 1867261

View attachment 1867267

View attachment 1867277

He is extremely real.

James is a good friend of mine

• +1
I've always assumed there's some level of LARP involved. Maybe it's someone who knows james in real life trying to throw shade by posting on incel forums LARPing as him.
#theory

• +1
He's not retarded.

He eats his shit has a sacrifice

• +1
  • +1
I tried to pm him and he just kept sending me videos of his asshole and him eating shit and the like. Really weird kid, think the bbc his mom was taking gave him CTE while he was in the womb.

I tried to pm him and he just kept sending me videos of his asshole and him eating shit and the like. Really weird kid, think the bbc his mom was taking gave him CTE while he was in the womb.
goddamn lie
More like bad parenting
U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! I HAD GOOD PARENTING FROM ADOPTIVE PARENTS THEY DIED AND THATS WHEN MA LIFE WENT TO SHIT!
no surgery
not to mention we are the ones who descended him with our male gaze cope
over for me why dont these girls like masculine man anymore im so masc
He is real he just does a retarded face where he sucks in his cheeks and drops his mouth to look more angular/creepy or some shit
holy cope
Yes but the bright light is a huge halo my computer did that too to my facecam and many omegle girls were complimenting me
im gettting a better camera as soon as i turn 18 and go back to work and ima get one of those light stand things for the pro lighting shit
Jfl that's wisdom tooth removal surgery swelling. He did not have surgery
facts
AI FACEAPP FBI PSYOPP
hell nah nigga i aint a social experiment
It’s just so utterly shocking to me. First of all he posts a thread of him eating his shit and then 50 pics of his asshole how is anyone else not shocked at this shit
spoken like atrue normie
He needs psychological help and not getting abused by teens on an incel forum.
;(
nigga WHAT
liar liar pants on fire
he could've been such a mogger
i still am
no it realllyyy me you guys will all see whenever i do my movie
this guys life is strange asf. first the weird tiktoks with black guys and now this richard ramirez larp
there are no black guys and there is no serial killer larp dumbass im no killer im a nice guy my inspiration isnt evben ramirez for eyelid pulling i take inspiration from opry for madison beer rhino i take inspiration from barret and vinnie hacker for lower third and zygos i take inspiration from vinnie hacker and lips too i have many idols but ramez isnt one i prefer the traditonal psl gods
thanks bro i will try
no i got bullied beat up terrorized humiliated hair cut roasted at school for these songs theyd always hit me in the hallways or in the bathroom or sing it in class to annoy me thats why i failed school and im missing school rn and have to repeat 2 more years i finhiish highschool in like 2026 or 2027 now ;(

• +1
Reactions: Bvnny.
goddamn lie

U KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ME! I HAD GOOD PARENTING FROM ADOPTIVE PARENTS THEY DIED AND THATS WHEN MA LIFE WENT TO SHIT!

no surgery

over for me why dont these girls like masculine man anymore im so masc

holy cope

im gettting a better camera as soon as i turn 18 and go back to work and ima get one of those light stand things for the pro lighting shit

facts

hell nah nigga i aint a social experiment

spoken like atrue normie

;(

liar liar pants on fire

i still am

no it realllyyy me you guys will all see whenever i do my movie

there are no black guys and there is no serial killer larp dumbass im no killer im a nice guy my inspiration isnt evben ramirez for eyelid pulling i take inspiration from opry for madison beer rhino i take inspiration from barret and vinnie hacker for lower third and zygos i take inspiration from vinnie hacker and lips too i have many idols but ramez isnt one i prefer the traditonal psl gods

thanks bro i will try

no i got bullied beat up terrorized humiliated hair cut roasted at school for these songs theyd always hit me in the hallways or in the bathroom or sing it in class to annoy me thats why i failed school and im missing school rn and have to repeat 2 more years i finhiish highschool in like 2026 or 2027 now ;(
Curlyheadjames mogs

He has a very good voice for music especially in his newer song. Hopefully he pushes out more shit from the heart like that. I also respect how far he's willing to go to looksmax regardless of the outcome

• +1
Reactions: epictroll and KING REIDYZ
I love this dude sincerely but i don't get how he can't be a mogger with such a jaw.

3066174 1662626449618

• WTF
Where can I find that photodump?

hes like a dude who got pissed off about how his face grew so he became obsessed with trying to look how he used to instead of just embracing it, but if he stops posting all the disgusting shit(which i havent seen, just heard about) he could probably escape all the bullshit of this site, because the blackpill is fake and i see actual ugly looking fucks with girls all the time. if he can get away from this cursed forum he can redeem himself in college.

I love this dude sincerely but i don't get how he can't be a mogger with such a jaw.
He is a MOGGER he slay a lot of my female dancers in the boysband

• +1
hes like a dude who got pissed off about how his face grew so he became obsessed with trying to look how he used to instead of just embracing it, but if he stops posting all the disgusting shit(which i havent seen, just heard about) he could probably escape all the bullshit of this site, because the blackpill is fake and i see actual ugly looking fucks with girls all the time. if he can get away from this cursed forum he can redeem himself in college.
The blackpill isn’t fake. Those guys are compensating with something other than looks. Money, status, maybe even just cause it’s comfortable for now till the girl upgrades. Obviously I’m not talking about ugly af girls.

If they got married the woman wouldn’t feel sexually attracted to him. You can be a loser but really attractive and have a better life than most guys.

Cope. This forum just lead to me being better looking and finally being able to get pussy semi-easily. It's what you are as a person beforehand that determines how this forum will influence your life. If you are predisposed to mental illness, this forum might exacerbate it-

Posting your face here if you are sub-HTN might generally be a bad idea. No man takes hearing "its over" over and over again well

• +1
Reactions: odegoat and Deleted member 16133
He's gotten surgery and lies about fucking everything but he doesn't fraud. His face is like that even on video calls.

@curlyheadjames wanna collab on a mainstream banger?

eternalphoenix

• Hmm...
He has a very good voice for music especially in his newer song. Hopefully he pushes out more shit from the heart like that. I also respect how far he's willing to go to looksmax regardless of the outcome
thanks i will try!
i probably could get a gfi f i wante to im just a huge mentalcel right
NO PRETTYBOY LOOKS OR DEATH!
He's gotten surgery and lies about fucking everything but he doesn't fraud. His face is like that even on video calls.
no surgery
@curlyheadjames wanna collab on a mainstream banger?
ight

Where can I find that photodump?