Theory: Humans used Wolf Characteristics to Evolve, and Become Predators

bonesoverblood

bonesoverblood

137 IQ 《◇》
TD;LR Humans use defensive mimicry

Attraction in humans is, a cross appearance change, to look like predators.

I theorized this, when I noticed that attractive people with hunter eyes and mandibles, etc had weird reactions from dogs. Almost as if it identifies with them.

This goes back to attraction being cross-species, as explained in this research study.

Some common effects with dogs.

Unattractive - Dogs don't see you as a threat, will be generally uninterested in your existence. Will attack or become hostile if touched by you, if you are a stranger.

Attractive - Dogs will stare you down. In the eye. Interaction will depend on gender. Females will run to you, and males will try to dominate. Both are very nice to you, and will not bark at you.

Why does this happen?

Why do prey animals stand us off?

Why is eye contact with wolves, threatening behavior?

Additionally, this cross species correlation, could also be semi-evolutionary. I.E. very attractive people look like distinct animals.

One common facial similarity, is in the wolf.

Hunter eyes, longer maxilla, could be features adapted from more "predatory" animals in the environment. Specifically wild dogs, during critical species development phases.

You can see the similarities, in model sean opry, and this wolf. He looks like a "hunter"
Sean opry 1

Mex

This darwinistic theory, has been proven before. Specifically, the VISUAL aspect of change, is the most prominent in nature. Prey animals changing their appearance, to avoid getting eaten, by looking like predators.

I don't even need to link them here, there are countless examples.

This could explains man's exceptional transition from prey, to predator, in comparison to its "competitors".

One reason why chimps could have never reached, humanistic evolution levels, is due to the lack of predator looks, specifically ones that prevent the downsizing of population. It's entirely intimidation.

This appearance protection, could have allowed homosapiens to thrive, in environments where other primates would have been decimated, search for more high calorie food, walk on land safely, etc.

Over time, primates could have adapted more predator characteristics, such as group hunting, etc, to blend in. All because of looks.

Which is why it's so important in society, in a primitive sense.

Having these looks, means you can stand off predators, and insure the survival of your children.

Not having these features, LOWERS your chance of survival.

You can also look at prehistoric homosapiens, and notice a DRASTIC change in facial structure over time.

Wider Zygos, More defined eye area, longer maxilla:
Hominids 1

Thoughts?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, LostYouth, PubertyMaxxer and 8 others
more autistic theories from looksmax.me

whats new

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Fear, Deleted member 4563, BrendioEEE and 11 others
Another day, another sperg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: chadpreetcel123, Deleted member 4416, turkproducer and 2 others
Attraction in humans is, a cross appearance change, to look like predators.

I theorized this, when I noticed that attractive people with hunter eyes and mandibles, etc had weird reactions from dogs. Almost as if it identifies with them.

This goes back to attraction being cross-species, as explained in this research study.

Some common effects with dogs.

Unattractive - Dogs don't see you as a threat, will be generally uninterested in your existence. Will attack or become hostile if touched by you, if you are a stranger.

Attractive - Dogs will stare you down. In the eye. Interaction will depend on gender. Females will run to you, and males will try to dominate. Both are very nice to you, and will not bark at you.

Why does this happen?

Why do prey animals stand us off?

Why is eye contact with wolves, threatening behavior?

Additionally, this cross species correlation, could also be semi-evolutionary. I.E. very attractive people look like distinct animals.

One common facial similarity, is in the wolf.

Hunter eyes, longer maxilla, could be features adapted from more "predatory" animals in the environment. Specifically wild dogs, during critical species development phases.

You can see the similarities, in model sean opry, and this wolf. He looks like a "hunter"
View attachment 261506
View attachment 261507

This darwinistic theory, has been proven before. Specifically, the VISUAL aspect of change, is the most prominent in nature. Prey animals changing their appearance, to avoid getting eaten, by looking like predators.

I don't even need to link them here, there are countless examples.

This could explains man's exceptional transition from prey, to predator, in comparison to its "competitors".

One reason why chimps could have never reached, humanistic evolution levels, is due to the lack of predator looks, specifically ones that prevent the downsizing of population. It's entirely intimidation.

This appearance protection, could have allowed homosapiens to thrive, in environments where other primates would have been decimated, search for more high calorie food, walk on land safely, etc.

Over time, primates could have adapted more predator characteristics, such as group hunting, etc, to blend in. All because of looks.

Which is why it's so important in society, in a primitive sense.

Having these looks, means you can stand off predators, and insure the survival of your children.

Not having these features, LOWERS your chance of survival.

You can also look at prehistoric homosapiens, and notice a DRASTIC change in facial structure over time.

Wider Zygos, More defined eye area, longer maxilla:View attachment 261528

Thoughts?
opry is not intimidating lol
a roided fuck dressed like a thug in a dark street uis far more intimidating

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 4416 and Slayerino
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
That was something I pulled out of google images, the higher the PSL, the more intimidating
nope the higher the roids height and tatoos more intimidating

• +1
Reactions: BrendioEEE
Another day, another sperg

I feel like half the shit I type, goes over a lot of people heads, so they just default to inferiority responses, like illogical criticism and aggression.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Jagged0 and Slayerino
take your pills son not a single word.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416
ppl dont fear goodlooking models we smile when we see them

I'm not talking about humans bro holy shit.

I'm talking about humans relationships to animals.

I even say THATS EXACTLY THE REASON WHY PEOPLE LIKE ATTRACTIVE FACES, and why it might be so desirable

hunter eyes - evolved humans?

• +1
I don't think this is how evolution works but interesting nonetheless.

hunter eyes - evolved humans?

It's a combination of every feature in the human face, that is considered attractive, used for intimidation.

• +1
Brutal Darwin pill

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
It's a combination of every feature in the human face, that is considered attractive, used for intimidation.

You're wrong on this, intimidation doesn't always equal attractiveness especially true for females.

You're wrong on this, intimidation doesn't always equal attractiveness especially true for females.

I'm not talking about human-human attraction in this article. This has nothing to do with female humans.

I am specifically talking about intimidation in regards to other animals. The features that woman like, are intimidating to men, and animals

• +1
Wrong because there are no wolves in Africa where humans evolved.

Wild dogs in general have the same characteristics, and top predator dogs have the same features:

AFW 14 JZ0004 01P

Also, land specific dogs can explain specific mimicry in different phenotypes:

Nordics - Wolves

Sub Saharan - Wild Dogs

Etc..

It could also explain why some traits are universal, like a long maxilla, and others are not, like hunter eyes.
take your pills son not a single word.

Read the article

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Babyblackcarrot, Deleted member 2227 and Leamsefmare
I'm not talking about human-human attraction in this article. This has nothing to do with female humans.

I am specifically talking about intimidation in regards to other animals. The features that woman like, are intimidating to men, and animals

A bit contradictory don't you think?

• +1
Reactions: Madhate
Wild dogs in general have the same characteristics, and top predator dogs have the same features:

View attachment 261564

Also, land specific dogs can explain specific mimicry in different phenotypes:

Nordics - Wolves

Sub Saharan - Wild Dogs

Etc..

It could also explain why some traits are universal, like a long maxilla, and others are not, like hunter eyes.

Read the article
Africans did not interact with dogs or wolfs the same way Eurasians did.

A bit contradictory don't you think?

Not really, in the article, there is not really any mention of any king of female attraction discoveries etc.

I AM talking about in the comment, and explained the intimidation thing briefly.
Africans did not interact with dogs or wolfs the same way Eurasians did.

Different interactions =/= the theory is wrong. Basic defensive mimicry could be used, based on appearance alone. They don't have to be exactly the same, or else everyone would literally have the same phenotype mimicry, but they DONT.

There is genetic variation for a reason.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Effortless
All the autistic sperging aside:

Wider Zygos, More defined eye area, longer maxilla:
hominids-1.jpg
The reconstruction of a neanderthal skull on the bottom right is based on an elderly specimen with severly atrophied facial bones:

https://ccschmitt.github.io/img/470px-Homo_sapiens_neanderthalensis.jpg

This individual already had all his back teeth missing at the time of his death.

This is a better representative for an adult neanderthal:

https://www.meisterdrucke.com/kunstwerke/500px/Prehistoric%20-%20Neanderthal%20Skull%20discovered%20on%20Mt%20Carmel%20Palestine%20c1920%20%28bone%29%20-%20%28MeisterDrucke-98976%29.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and bonesoverblood
"Prey animals changing their appearance, to avoid getting eaten, by looking like predators."

Does this happen in mammals?

"Prey animals changing their appearance, to avoid getting eaten, by looking like predators."

Yes all the time:

More extensive list

But these are all predators just lower on the food chain.

I said that animals that use these tactics, possibly integrate predator characteristics as well to blend in.

This could be an introduction of meat into the diet, etc.

Looks could possibly move you up in the calorie food chain.

More extensive list

I said that animals that use these tactics, possibly integrate predator characteristics as well to blend in.

This could be an introduction of meat into the diet, etc.

Looks could possibly move you up in the calorie food chain.

Yeah but there are no examples of prey mammals using these tactics or characteristics. All of them are already predators.

Last edited:
Yeah but there are no examples of prey mammals using these tactics or characteristics. All of them are already predators.

I mean if you want me to pull up the evolutionary history for the animals, if some of them have that recorded even, then sure.

The reason why this assumption is not really correct, is because you are looking at the end product only in those examples, not the entire timeline.

I mean if you want me to pull up the evolutionary history for the animals, if some of them have that recorded even, then sure.

The reason why this assumption is not really correct, is because you are looking at the end product only in those examples, not the entire timeline.

I mean sure do it, I'm interested.

And if my assumptions is not really correct can you give examples of mammal preys that use these tactics or characteristics you mentioned?

Your posts are interesting, keep it up

• +1
Humans came from the North Pole, not Africa. We're a clone species created by a more advanced one.

Africans are descendants of human animal hybrids created before the extinction event referenced in some religions/mythos as the "flood".

You can cope and say I'm crazy but this is the actual truth.

• Woah
Humans came from the North Pole, not Africa. We're a clone species created by a more advanced one.

Africans are descendants of human animal hybrids created before the extinction event referenced in some religions/mythos as the "flood".

You can cope and say I'm crazy but this is the actual truth.
wojak-dumb-brainlet-know-your-meme-funny-48933213.png

• JFL
Good thread son

• +1
This manlet roided coper is not even close of looking intimidating, Gandy mogs him to absolute death and looks more intimidating

View attachment 261893
6'3
No models can look intimidating they all look like good guys we are made to rate high psl guys as trustworthy and good no threat

Lion cheekbones

• +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood
Am now curious about how OP got his IQ tested.

• +1
Reactions: yang and Deleted member 2846