[Theory] JOOS are responsible for inceldom.

Blame jews for everything in the world, that isn't working well for yourself - Theory.
Easy, simple, and than no need to think and research deeper than 15 seconds. And no need to be bothered than, that something can have 10+ main factors causing it, and a massive causality chain that happened in the past.

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
Black pill means looks over personality
Blue pill means personality over looks
Red pill means game over personality over looks
Black pill -> genetic determinism
Blue pill -> personality determinism
Red pill -> combo of behaviour and personality determinism

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
Black pill -> genetic determinism
Blue pill -> personality determinism
Red pill -> combo of behaviour and personality determinism
Giphy 1

There's actually no reason for a girl to be hypergamous if she is financially as equal as the dude(women usually work less so they will always earn less, but per hour they usually earn same amount where I live, I don't think I've once saw hypergamy here yet).

A lot different in the US I guess. The decent looking females here almost always expect the guy to be making more money than her even if she is making a lot. With all these career women now it has caused a lot of 35+ Stacys to end up being single and bitter because they waited too long and the Chads that age are going after younger Stacys for marriage. And since they have money to live on many won't marry a wealthy non-Chad like they would years ago.

Blame jews for everything in the world, that isn't working well for yourself - Theory.
Easy, simple, and than no need to think and research deeper than 15 seconds. And no need to be bothered than, that something can have 10+ main factors causing it, and a massive causality chain that happened in the past.
The real people responsible for inceldom are our parents.

Parents are the ones who are to blame for bad genetics, bad social skills, and being a beta.

Masculine men raise alphas, effeminate men raise betas.
Masculine women raise masculine women, feminine women raise feminine women.

In my case, I had a masculine father but a masculine mother too who sometimes would overpower him, so I didn't end up as an alpha, but not as a beta either, and I am still more masculine than feminine, my little brother is the complete opposite of me, he is smarter but more feminine because he cries and gets emotional very often while I never do so, the only time I will even see tears is when I am watching a movie, a tv show or an anime that I really connect with but even then, it doesn't count as real crying. Women think that men hide their emotions but we don't, the truth is that our higher testosterone levels make us less emotional and more dominant, but men who were raised to be weak betas will often act like women.

I think that the reason why I am more masculine than my brother may be because I am taller or it could be because I was bullied a lot as a kid while that never happened to him, and the bullying toughened me up and made me so resilient to insults and even physical violence that now, it would take a lot for someone to really break me, because I am not as fragile as my brother, but as a kid, I was probably as fragile or more fragile than he was. So there may be some unforeseen benefits to being bullied as a kid.

So, although our parents do play a part in the person that we become, our environment is just as important because it can either make us stronger or weaker.

Parents are the ones who are to blame for bad genetics, bad social skills, and being a beta.
and they can balem their parents, for being as hey are.
And their parents can blame eheir parents, for being as they are,
and so on.

Basically whole ancestorial line is to blame

• +1
Reactions: randomuser2407
The real people responsible for inceldom are our parents.

Masculine men raise alphas, effeminate men raise betas.
Masculine women raise masculine women, feminine women raise feminine women.

In my case, I had a masculine father but a masculine mother too who sometimes would overpower him, so I didn't end up as an alpha, but not as a beta either, and I am still more masculine than feminine, my little brother is the complete opposite of me, he is smarter but more feminine because he cries and gets emotional very often while I never do so, the only time I will even see tears is when I am watching a movie, a tv show or an anime that I really connect with but even then, it doesn't count as real crying. Women think that men hide their emotions but we don't, the truth is that our higher testosterone levels make us less emotional and more dominant, but men who were raised to be weak betas will often act like women.

I think that the reason why I am more masculine than my brother may be because I am taller or it could be because I was bullied a lot as a kid while that never happened to him, and the bullying toughened me up and made me so resilient to insults and even physical violence that now, it would take a lot for someone to really break me, because I am not as fragile as my brother, but as a kid, I was probably as fragile or more fragile than he was. So there may be some unforeseen benefits to being bullied as a kid.

So, although our parents do play a part in the person that we become, our environment is just as important because it can either make us stronger or weaker.
nah low T, high E is ur problem. High T kills high inhib within like 2 weeks brah no one gives a fuck about ur parents.

This guy has documented evidence of him pulling:

View attachment 1156496

Explain?

He is short, he is balding, he has bad frame, his teeth are horrible, he has cuck eyes, his face is kinda fat, his beard is meh, his nose is too big. IMO he's like 4/10, 3/10 with his height.

Look at the way he talks and his fucking posture, JFL he looks and acts like a gay faggot, but he's confirmed legit because some women filed lawsuits since he didn't ask for their permission to post the videos. Also look at his even shorter curry friend. Tell me game isn't real now? Even women themself say they care less about looks more about confidence(obviously looks still matter).

brb imagining evidence jfl if you think talking to foids on a street proves anything

brb imagining evidence jfl if you think talking to foids on a street proves anything
ok but he has videos pulling foids to hotels(he got sued for posting foids without permission).

and they can balem their parents, for being as hey are.
And their parents can blame eheir parents, for being as they are,
and so on.

Basically whole ancestorial line is to blame
Yes, but your environment also play a huge part. Because like I said, I used to be very weak and sensitive as a child, and I got bullied a lot at every school that I went to even though I was much taller than the bullies, and because I got bullied so much, I am now a much stronger adult than if I had never dealt with so much pain and conflict because all that made me into a much stronger adult psychologically and mentally, because my bullies were so tough and mean that nobody in the adult world could ever surpass their level of evil.

So basically, your social life and your sex/love life are all determined by your genetics and your environment.
Bullying has the potential to make weak boys stronger but strong father figures are even more effective at this because they are much more powerful than evil children.

Boys who grow up in a sheltered environment where they are never bullied or hurt physically grow up to be weaker than those who suffered through pain and rejection. This is a similar effect as what happens to a weak man who joins the army, his training and his combat experience will make him so much stronger than the average man that he will always be able to deal with difficult situations in the civilian world because nothing could ever compare to the violence that he lived through in war.

So, even a guy with bad genetics can improve psychologically if he is put in the right environment.
The reason why the men of today are weaker than the men of our grandfathers' generation or beyond is because nowadays, men are not allowed to be hard on their children, because that is now defined as toxic masculinity and abuse.

It is not a coincidence that bullies often come from a very strict family while their victims tend to be more privileged and protected. The more pain a man suffers, the stronger he becomes. As the saying goes: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Also, guys who are naturally good with women and are never bullied tend to be like that because they naturally have above average social skills so they know exactly how to deal with women and at the same time they are good looking.
I know a guy who is like that, he has been good looking since he was a child, and he has always had amazing social skills so not only did he never get bullied but he also was always great with women and got his first making out session (french kissing) probably before the age of 10: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-guy-who-was-popular-with-girls-at-my-school.254113/

• +1
Reactions: hennypapi
ok but he has videos pulling foids to hotels(he got sued for posting foids without permission).
Could be fake but there is no point in making guesses about it. He is rather ugly tbh but seems averageish height tbh

Yes, but your environment also play a huge part. Because like I said, I used to be very weak and sensitive as a child, and I got bullied a lot at every school that I went to even though I was much taller than the bullies, and because I got bullied so much, I am now a much stronger adult than if I had never dealt with so much pain and conflict because all that made me into a much stronger adult psychologically and mentally, because my bullies were so tough and mean that nobody in the adult world could ever surpass their level of evil.

So basically, your social life and your sex/love life are all determined by your genetics and your environment.
Bullying has the potential to make weak boys stronger but strong father figures are even more effective at this because they are much more powerful than evil children.

Boys who grow up in a sheltered environment where they are never bullied or hurt physically grow up to be weaker than those who suffered through pain and rejection. This is a similar effect as what happens to a weak man who joins the army, his training and his combat experience will make him so much stronger than the average man that he will always be able to deal with difficult situations in the civilian world because nothing could ever compare to the violence that he lived through in war.

So, even a guy with bad genetics can improve psychologically if he is put in the right environment.
The reason why the men of today are weaker than the men of our grandfathers' generation or beyond is because nowadays, men are not allowed to be hard on their children, because that is now defined as toxic masculinity and abuse.

It is not a coincidence that bullies often come from a very strict family while their victims tend to be more privileged and protected. The more pain a man suffers, the stronger he becomes. As the saying goes: "What doesn't kill you makes you stronger."

Also, guys who are naturally good with women and are never bullied tend to be like that because they naturally have above average social skills so they know exactly how to deal with women and at the same time they are good looking.
I know a guy who is like that, he has been good looking since he was a child, and he has always had amazing social skills so not only did he never get bullied but he also was always great with women and got his first making out session (french kissing) probably before the age of 10: https://looksmax.org/threads/rate-guy-who-was-popular-with-girls-at-my-school.254113/
idk desu that's too long for me to read
I rly think my low T theory makes more sense
High fat levels = Less T = More E = Men are more inhib/more feminine.

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
idk desu that's too long for me to read
I rly think my low T theory makes more sense
High fat levels = Less T = More E = Men are more inhib/more feminine.
What I was basically saying is that who you become as an adult is determined by your environment.

I don't think that my T levels are much higher than my brother's, I think that because I got bullied a lot as a kid while he didn't get bullied nearly as much, I am now built to know how to deal with adversity, conflict, rejection and pain (physical, emotional or mental), while he isn't because he didn't deal with enough pain.

This is why boys who are raised in strict families tend to become stronger than those who are sheltered from conflict.
As the saying goes: "Women are born, men are made"

Your genetics also play a part because autistic people get bullied more and have a harder time making friends. But because they get bullied more, they become stronger than the rest because pain and conflict build resilience and strength of character because the human body is made to adapt to its environment to survive. Since my little brother wasn't bullied as much, he is weaker than I am. At least, that is my theory on this subject.

Just lol, muh alpha muh beta male is the biggest fucking joke on earth.
Redpillers will shit on people who like astrology but cum when the new epsilon male drops

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
This guy has documented evidence of him pulling:
I could pull 10 years ago when I was looking like him, maybe I looked slightly better. 1/100 maxx though. So yeah, 99% rejection. the rejection lifestyle

whatched this video. So in the end, I saw. them walking with women, getting a hug, sitting in a car with women, taking a video with some women at a dance club, etc. That doesn't mean they slept with them. I held, hugged, telephone number getting, shared a ride, danced with plenty women; whom rejected for anything more, aka for sexy times.

But still. If these guys hit like 1 out of ever 200. They will have the ocassional lay.
High effort, time effort.

It's not that efficient. But nothing is for a not so good looing guy. Efficiency is only there for Chads.

Red pill means game over personality over looks
Just lol, muh alpha muh beta male is the biggest fucking joke on earth.
Redpillers will shit on people who like astrology but cum when the new epsilon male drops
This is the ultimate redpill video.
Looks don't matter.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
I could pull 10 years ago when I was looking like him, maybe I looked slightly better. 1/100 maxx though. So yeah, 99% rejection. the rejection lifestyle

whatched this video. So in the end, I saw. them walking with women, getting a hug, sitting in a car with women, taking a video with some women at a dance club, etc. That doesn't mean they slept with them. I held, hugged, telephone number getting, shared a ride, danced with plenty women; whom rejected for anything more, aka for sexy times.

But still. If these guys hit like 1 out of ever 200. They will have the ocassional lay.

It's not that efficient. But nothing is for a not so good looing guy. Efficiency is only there for Chads.

Looks don't matter.

This is so laughable.

By comparison, when I go out, I get checked out by a ton of women, all I have to do is approach them and I have a nearly 100% success rate.

And according to you, looks don't matter. Keep coping if that makes you feel better about yourself, but looks ARE everything.

Because before my jaw surgery, I was so invisible to most women, while now they want me. I guess, maybe I should stop using the forum and go out to prove it with pictures and recordings instead because then, you will believe me and ask me for advice.

And according to you, looks don't matter. Keep coping if that makes you feel better about yourself, but looks ARE everything.
I was being sarcastic joking, when I said below that Redpill video:
"Looks don't matter"

Not obvious to you, I was joking?

Inceldom is caused by below average face (or extreme manlet/framelet)

Stop the cope
if that was the case they would have been breeded out with the few exceptions of rape born babies

Meanwhile I change schools/classes just to get a chance to sit next to a girl I like

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel and Deleted member 13511
That feel when you enjoy having more fun by talking to her about pokemon than actually doing the dirty :feelsgood:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
MEN DON'T WANT TO BE FRIENDS WITH WOMEN

Fucking lol if you donโ€™t crave friendship with women

I wanna have female friends and fuck women

Thread ruined by @copingvolcel just fucking spent an hour swiping down cause of his retarded essays

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10330 and thecel

Attachments

• A9E71A0D-796F-4F12-9723-4E512308CE9E.jpg
    A9E71A0D-796F-4F12-9723-4E512308CE9E.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 4
Fucking lol if you donโ€™t crave friendship with women

I wanna have female friends and fuck women
Low T confirmed.

• Hmm...
Reactions: thecel
This is so laughable.

By comparison, when I go out, I get checked out by a ton of women, all I have to do is approach them and I have a nearly 100% success rate.

Because before my jaw surgery, I was so invisible to most women, while now they want me. I guess, maybe I should stop using the forum and go out to prove it with pictures and recordings instead because then, you will believe me and ask me for advice.
JFL women don't check you out. You're not even HTN wtf :ogre::ogre::ogre:

Take your medicine bro and stop writing 500 word essays as replies.

• JFL
Reactions: antiantifa
JFL women don't check you out. You're not even HTN wtf :ogre::ogre::ogre:

Take your medicine bro and stop writing 500 word essays as replies.
Tbh, I'm not even the one who notices that women check me out. Most of the time, it's family and friends who tell me. It is only when women make it seem extremely obvious that they like me (very long eye contact) that I notice them, otherwise I don't.

So, you're clearly projecting your own insecurities or your bad looks.

Tbh, I'm not even the one who notices that women check me out. Most of the time, it's family and friends who tell me. It is only when women make it seem extremely obvious that they like me (very long eye contact) that I notice them, otherwise I don't.

So, you're clearly projecting your own insecurities or your bad looks.

Attachments

• tales#2.jpeg
    tales#2.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 3

Looks don't matter.

holy shit an actually honest foid :hnghn: the other bitch doesn't even acknowledge the potential existence of sub8 men :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman

Users who are viewing this thread

Back