Theory: NCT is a result of poor environment in people who are high prenatal T

D

Deleted member 18879

autistic 8 year neet KV hand atrophy
Incels that are predisposed to high levels of prenatal T are supposed to have slightly wider upper midfaces, rounder and larger mandibles, as well as deeper set eyes with a larger horizontal PFL. However, if the incel in question practices shit oral posture from the moment of birth all the way through puberty and adulthood, then the incel's maxilla will begin to downswing, causing his orbits and every other facial structure to dystrophy and downgrow which can lead to NCT.

Why do I think this? Looking at old baby pictures of me, I never had NCT until about ages 10-11 just before puberty kicked in. Not a single person in my family has NCT either. It quite literally looks like my facial features are too big for my skull. Thoughts?
rspb20112351f02.jpg

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ErbCel and Deleted member 22126
Cope eyes are genetic

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian and MoggerGaston
Cope eyes are genetic
Then how did mine turn from fucking positive/neutral to full blown negative after puberty? They were legit 100% PCT or at the worst neutral, now they are slightly negative :(

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 22126
Then how did mine turn from fucking positive/neutral to full blown negative after puberty? They were legit 100% PCT or at the worst neutral, now they are slightly negative :(
i know a nigga with a maxilla so recessed literally in his brain yet he still has pct,eyes are %100 genetic

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: agoostis, Deleted member 18879 and Deleted member 22126
That means your genetic codes were such and such at childhood and puberty.

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
Eyes are genetic, my two brothers got my dads slayer eye area with moms PFL, while I have no under eye support, UEE, droopy lower eyelid and shit black coloured eyes, get mistaken for an ethnicity I don’t belong to constantly

You either have it or you don’t

That chart is dogshit.

Its literally claiming short nose and arched eyebrows are masculine :feelskek:

how the hell does that work? literally there are many people on here with pct and hooded eyes. and just as many with nct and good jaw?