Theory On Genetic Recombination

tyronelite

tyronelite

Banned Till Lean - No DMs
I'm high as fuck lol wanted to make another shit thread..

A woman has many eggs let's say 100. Maybe 10 A tier, 40 B tier, 50 C tier, etc.

A represents top tier genes of face, height, frame, etc.
The rest are average or subhuman tier

A male has a lot of sperm, let's say 500.

Let's say they're both a Chad and Stacy, so half of their reproductive agents are A tier. (Generalizing)

The first kid may come out A tier & the second child & third, etc may come out B - C tier level. Example Hemsworth Brothers

With low tier males and females (subhumans) the probability drops of having A tier level offspring but there's still a slight possibility based on ancestral tree history. And it also depends on the phenotypes. If both partners have bad phenotypes (black or indian, or whatever) then obviously the offspring isn't gonna look good even at A tier because all the pieces to make the offspring weren't good to begin with, chances of A tier kids is less maybe less than 10%.

If they are black for ex with top tier phenotypes (Broderick Hunter & his gf), then they will more than likely make A tier offspring.

If an average 5/10 male and female make an offspring.. theres still a good chance the offspring will be A tier ex: (Sean O'Pry) (Leo Dicaprio) (Jeremy Meeks) (Brad Pitt)

Dicaprio 1613328597154

Because they most likely have decent phenotypes and their ancestral tree probably has good looking ancestors. So there's a possibility the offspring will come out good looking & the best egg & sperm (A tier) will be selected.

Another example: Ashton Kutcher A genes. His brother F tier genes

And opposite is true- if a Stacy and Chad make offspring and both egg and sperm are bad that 10% F tier happens, an INCEL may result of it. It's not set in stone how offspring will look unless the phenotypes & ancestrial relatives are bad. But it's rare to see good looking parents with incel tier children.

Obviously when the mother is pregnant she should be doing everything possible to increase her chances of good offspring. Prenatal T maxing, low stress, no drugs, alcohol, eating healthy & taking vitamins, etc.

Reverse is also true. Parents of low tier looks still have a chance of creating a Chad or Stacy, just because of probability. Simply because they were able to secure the A tier egg and sperm, against all odds. Ex: (Jordan Barrett)

Hence the genetic lottery.. BRUTAL

10A33D97 F085 435D 8343 C3058EFBAF17 769B86EA B63D 4C01 99A3 2E218E60ECAE F431A257 F1A9 4466 8E96 3F1D761F2CF1

TLDR - Whatever tier of eggs & sperm you received is what mostly determined how you came out.
First born usually gets the BEST tier of sperm & egg combo

@fras Thoughts on this theory?

Best Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of "Tyrones"
Location Is Crucial For Blacks
Tinder is Not Real Life
How To Prepare For a Night of Slaying
Infield Series

Attachments

• 1613323958645.png
    1613323958645.png
    700.9 KB · Views: 148
  • +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10615, .🇹🇩., Deleted member 1973 and 11 others
sweet tyronelite

• JFL
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 7651 and Deleted member 10652
Ultra high iq

• Love it
Reactions: tyronelite
brutal.. 0 replies where tf is everyone??

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Some good points, firstborns usually do come out the best, this is primarily because each birth puts a toll on the woman and generally the younger the parents are, the less damage their DNA has suffered due to aging.

Most people's heritage is so diverse today that indeed nearly everyone (at least in the western world) has at least some good looking ancestors in their recent heritage and can always end up getting their traits. The more high quality ancestors, the better of course.

Height wise you see this a lot among Southern Europeans, most of them have massive height differences even among siblings, because they all have short and tall forebears not far down the line. Among Northern Europeans height is more consistent because nearly all of their ancestors were tall anyway.

For good traits ethnic heritage is also very important. Negroid DNA in and of itself isn't bad, it's more so Mongoloid DNA that is dangerous. The further east you go, the worse genetics become. Middle Eastern and Central/South/Southeast Asian heritage has to be among the lowest quality.

Even among whites heritage per subgroup is very important. It's hard for Anglos (British, Canadian, New Zealand etc.) or Slavs to be truly good looking, while Nordics easily can look incredible.

Overall genetic recombination can indeed create good looking people out of nowhere, but like you said, the more high quality ancestors there are, the better the chances. It's not often that two inbred subhuman Anglos from the British Isles create a good looking child.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 8244, Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 11604 and 5 others
Some good points, firstborns usually do come out the best, this is primarily because each birth puts a toll on the woman and generally the younger the parents are, the less damage their DNA has suffered due to aging.

Most people's heritage is so diverse today that indeed nearly everyone (at least in the western world) has at least some good looking ancestors in their recent heritage and can always end up getting their traits. The more high quality ancestors, the better of course.

Height wise you see this a lot among Southern Europeans, most of them have massive height differences even among siblings, because they all have short and tall forebears not far down the line. Among Northern Europeans height is more consistent because nearly all of their ancestors were tall anyway.

For good traits ethnic heritage is also very important. Negroid DNA in and of itself isn't bad, it's more so Mongoloid DNA that is dangerous. The further east you go, the worse genetics become. Middle Eastern and Central/South/Southeast Asian heritage has to be among the lowest quality.

Even among whites heritage per subgroup is very important. It's hard for Anglos (British, Canadian, New Zealand etc.) or Slavs to be truly good looking, while Nordics easily can look incredible.

Overall genetic recombination can indeed create good looking people out of nowhere, but like you said, the more high quality ancestors there are, the better the chances. It's not often that two inbred subhuman Anglos from the British Isles create a good looking child.
High IQ as always

• +1
Reactions: everythingisacope and fras
Agree except I think first born usually gets the worst. In my family first born male is usually shortest and ugliest, (me for example), and I inherited probably the worst possible recombro from my family. Only benefit I got was being tall

• +1
Reactions: HumidVent
Agree except I think first born usually gets the worst. In my family first born male is usually shortest and ugliest, (me for example), and I inherited probably the worst possible recombro from my family. Only benefit I got was being tall
You so your zygote probably had a mix of bad & small amount of good genes (height). If both your parents are short then you got the genes from one of your relatives

You so your zygote probably had a mix of bad & small amount of good genes (height). If both your parents are short then you got the genes from one of your relatives
compared to my siblings im short and skinny. However, I have a good skeletal frame, but also underbite crossbite and a weak eye, flat maxilla and weak mandible.
my youngest brother is kinda the same

the middle one is Chad, 6'5", compared to my 6'2", good mandible, still flat maxilla but significantly less flat than him and me, and better frame

• Woah
Reactions: tyronelite
Bump

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
i face mog my brother, he's first born, but he is taller :(

bump

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I'm high as fuck lol wanted to make another shit thread..

A woman has many eggs let's say 100. Maybe 10 A tier, 40 B tier, 50 C tier, etc.

A represents top tier genes of face, height, frame, etc.
The rest are average or subhuman tier

View attachment 986252

A male has a lot of sperm, let's say 500.

View attachment 986274

Let's say they're both a Chad and Stacy, so half of their reproductive agents are A tier. (Generalizing)

View attachment 986301

The first kid may come out A tier & the second child & third, etc may come out B - C tier level. Example Hemsworth Brothers

View attachment 986299

With low tier males and females (subhumans) the probability drops of having A tier level offspring but there's still a slight possibility based on ancestral tree history. And it also depends on the phenotypes. If both partners have bad phenotypes (black or indian, or whatever) then obviously the offspring isn't gonna look good even at A tier because all the pieces to make the offspring weren't good to begin with, chances of A tier kids is less maybe less than 10%.

If they are black for ex with top tier phenotypes (Broderick Hunter & his gf), then they will more than likely make A tier offspring.

View attachment 986327
If an average 5/10 male and female make an offspring.. theres still a good chance the offspring will be A tier ex: (Sean O'Pry) (Leo Dicaprio) (Jeremy Meeks) (Brad Pitt)
View attachment 986433View attachment 986432View attachment 986376
View attachment 986345View attachment 986359View attachment 986434

Because they most likely have decent phenotypes and their ancestral tree probably has good looking ancestors. So there's a possibility the offspring will come out good looking & the best egg & sperm (A tier) will be selected.

Another example: Ashton Kutcher A genes. His brother F tier genes

View attachment 986421

And opposite is true- if a Stacy and Chad make offspring and both egg and sperm are bad that 10% F tier happens, an INCEL may result of it. It's not set in stone how offspring will look unless the phenotypes & ancestrial relatives are bad. But it's rare to see good looking parents with incel tier children.

Obviously when the mother is pregnant she should be doing everything possible to increase her chances of good offspring. Prenatal T maxing, low stress, no drugs, alcohol, eating healthy & taking vitamins, etc.

Reverse is also true. Parents of low tier looks still have a chance of creating a Chad or Stacy, just because of probability. Simply because they were able to secure the A tier egg and sperm, against all odds. Ex: (Jordan Barrett)

Hence the genetic lottery.. BRUTAL

View attachment 986383View attachment 986385View attachment 986386View attachment 986387

TLDR - Whatever tier of eggs & sperm you received is what mostly determined how you came out.
First born usually gets the BEST tier of sperm & egg combo

@fras Thoughts on this theory?

Best Threads
Putting An End To ThugMax Copers
Cut Her Off Immediately If
The 3 Interest Levels of Women
My Full Ancestral DNA Results
Features That Halo Black Men
Final Nail in Coffin for Dating AppCels
-----------------------------------------------------------
Future Threads
Different Types of "Tyrones"