[THEORY] Stop coping theory [high IQ]

john_cope

john_cope

Mistral
just like you gotta overclock a computer if your playing epic gamer games like Fortnite you gotta overclock your PSL LMS SMV looksmaxing. why each of these are important:
  • PSL
    • puahate sluthate lookism community realized what girls like; masculinized but also pretty and beautiful men like Chico and Marlon and Gandy and Gosling and Huisman and Bateman. Perfect masculine features but not bloated and disgusting like most men. Bodybuilding is a cope for incel freaks. Real men looksmax.
  • LMS
    • looks money status. while looks are by far the most important (and might as well be =equal to the others since they are correlated) money and status are basically mutipiers for your looks. if you are below a decile scale 8/10 then your returns will be severely diminished by looks and status though, and you might just become a betabux or get cucked by a golddigger. only Chad realizes the full potential of money and status since they augment his already slayer lifestyle
  • SMV
    • sexual market value. basically just like money capital can move through markets, so can sexual value. High status men will have higher SMV in developed countries if they are looking for many relationships with high quality women. Low status men will have higher SMV in less developed countries where a little bit of money is seen as a ticket out of poverty. That is mostly for incels though, slayers will stick to the 1st world countries.
  • Overdrive
    • There is no time to sit and fuck around! videogames/anime/art are mostly coping mechanisms for losers. yes they can probably be fun- but isn't making money and fucking women more fun? yes, it is, and if you say otherwise you are objectively an incel freak. so sick of these coping retards who think vaginas are gross or sex is overrated. blackpill moment - sex is not really overrated unless its with the fat whores that MGTOW-types have to settle for and later pretend are 10/10s when they brag on the internet. if you do not get pleasure out of sex then it is a sign that you aged badly or have shit genetics. if the #1 source of pleasure in life is not motivating you, then you life is basically over! although other things are okay too I guess, like raising a family, but good luck getting one of those without having a wife who wants to fuck you.
    • looks money and status maxing are so important that its hard to imagine people seriously waste their time with shit like masters degrees or PhDs. becoming a lawyer or a doctor might be cool if you already started that from a kid, but if you're like most of us and in ur 20's or beyond then just get a Bachelors degree and grab the career with the most room for easy advancement into upper middle class lifestyle. but dont get too carried away. being a millionaire wont count for shit because you cannot buy pussy - a prostitute is just not the same as a girl you love and who loves u back
    • so stop wasting ur fucking time and start slaying
      • side note: only works if ur not an incel freak unfortunately

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
dn red negga

• +1
Reactions: xit
I can't cope.
*But thanks for remembering that i am a incel freak.