Theory: why as a non-white chad you will struggle more than if you were a white chad

A

A23ghskung

Gold
IMG 3796

Skin Color and Dating Standards

Skin color has also significantly influenced dating standards and preferences, often reflecting deeper societal values and prejudices. These preferences are not uniform but vary widely across cultures and are influenced by historical, socio-economic, and media-driven factors.

In many societies, colonial histories and racial hierarchies have led to a preference for lighter skin, associating it with beauty, desirability, and higher social status. This phenomenon, known as "colorism," can influence dating preferences within and across racial and ethnic groups, leading to discrimination against individuals with darker skin tones.

Conversely, in some cultures, darker skin is celebrated and associated with attractiveness and vitality. Moreover, globalization and increasing cultural exchange have begun to challenge traditional standards of beauty, leading to more diverse and inclusive dating preferences.

However, it's important to recognize that individual preferences in dating are complex and influenced by a multitude of factors beyond skin color, including personality, interests, and values. While societal biases can influence general trends, personal experiences and interactions play a crucial role in shaping individual preferences.

TLDR:

Skin color, shaped by our ancestors' adaptations to specific environmental conditions, has profound implications for our geographical distribution and social interactions, including dating standards. While historically, preferences and biases regarding skin color have been influenced by broader societal norms, there is a growing movement towards recognizing and celebrating diversity. As societies continue to evolve, there is hope that dating standards will increasingly reflect a recognition of beauty and desirability in all its forms, moving beyond superficial measures such as skin color.

99% of woman no matter their skin color or origin Asian women,MENA women only want one thing it’s JBW.

Have standards depending on their age

From 16-24
IMG 3804

From 24-32
IMG 3803

From 32-50

IMG 3807

If they have this they’re happy, even if he’s short

• +1
Reactions: mathis and blatonslatt
water ethnics are below whites

Ethnic chad dominates white chads.

Coping was never so hard.

Meanwhile Richard Ramirez having shitskin:

DNR whites are cucks by nature.
Tyler Maher probably jerks off as his girlfriend is getting fucked by pajeet with good personality

• JFL
Reactions: EzikoIsHere and brucewayne78
DNRD water fucking statement

• +1
Reactions: EzikoIsHere
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
I swear you have the IQ of a greycel, just because you brought up a bad pic of someone it doesn't mean shit
View attachment 2806873
This is how Richie looked like
You autistic cope Your photo is 80-90s nearly black white quality photo

Just tell why his Skin is so much Darker than Her she's white American???
Sorry to break your dreams but he's 100% shitskin here's another photos:

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Lol maybe he was tanned but who gives a fuck, nigga is probably getting eaten by worms now
Man My skin is extremelly white, This summer I sunbathed a lot and at the end didn't even looked 10% of his brown skin JFL

• +1
Reactions: Narcissus🥀
Skin matters a lot too dont cope ethnic
Man I'm white skinned, Lots of people sawing me said that I look like Vampire, I don't have to cope.
Just if someone like Richard Ramirez will steal your girl 24/7

Man I'm white skinned, Lots of people sawing me said that I look like Vampire, I don't have to cope.
Just if someone like Richard Ramirez will steal your girl 24/7
Nigga one exception only also my girl is giving me head

Nigga one exception only also my girl is giving me head
Any Ethnic if he will have God Bone Structure will slay no matter what

Not everyone looks good with surgery you retard
Only extreme Subhumans will look bad. If he will do right surgery with right surgeons he'll be good

Only extreme Subhumans will look bad. If he will do right surgery with right surgeons he'll be good
JBW has to do nothing to get pussy, ethnic has to spend 60k on surgeries

• +1
Reactions: blatonslatt
LOW IQ thread its all bout the htns born to dis world in default handsome mode . most of the starbucks are fat globules .if yu win the genetics gdluk or just try more :feelsrope:
An obese man with an extremely fat face and dark neck | Stable Diffusion

JBW has to do nothing to get pussy, ethnic has to spend 60k on surgeries
JBW is cope, this is telling me white person. Your wife will be stolen by ethnic chad. So suck my dick

Wdym theory

Jbw has been a thing since before blackpill existed

DNR whites are cucks by nature.
Tyler Maher probably jerks off as his girlfriend is getting fucked by pajeet with good personality
maher is 20% bbc