[THEORY] Why Europeans Mog

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
Widespread and high alcoholic beverage consumption in the middle ages made Fetal Alcohol Syndrome common. FAS traits include ugly looks and short heights. As a consequence, there was a sexual selection pressure that favored people who looked like they didn’t have FAS (or had less pronounced FAS appearances) when in fact they did have FAS. For instance, a man who is tall even with Fetal Alcohol Syndrome—he carries the DNA of a man who’d be really tall without FAS.

The genes that get selected for would make healthy babies who are unaffected by alcohol have the looks that are the opposite of FAS traits. The sexual selection against FAS looks made the gene pool mog over time. Without alcohol, the babies end up looking even more non-FAS, and they looks-mog the ethnic groups that didn’t go through an anti-fetal-alcohol-look selection process.

More Theories from This Contributor:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: mogstars, Clavicular, Lookologist003 and 4 others
higher t3 due to cold weather and better nutrtition thus children tend to be more neotenous (its why we find babies cuter). My mom overload on coca cola and coconut oil when pregnant. It led to me having giga high progesterone adn very high IQ face while retaining my dads dimorphism ,But my brain got damaged because my mom didnt take enough vitamin b12

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Clavicular, lemonnz, Tai Lung and 3 others
Cope, its probably because europeans didn't have strict religion rules as panjeets and preets have. In europe, the prettiest is the one clapping cheeks, while in Bharat it is about having the most connections. @BrahminBoss can confirm

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: NoseProphecy, Clavicular, St.TikTokcel and 1 other person
The reason why whites mog is because all the other races were defeated in the mog battle of France

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mogstars, thecel and JuicyCircleSack
Where the fook in the study does it say that?
For the HapMap populations, we obtained beta of 1.4 in the Yoruba from West Africa, 1.3 in Europeans, and 1.1 in East Asian samples.

• +1
Reactions: thecel
For the HapMap populations, we obtained beta of 1.4 in the Yoruba from West Africa, 1.3 in Europeans, and 1.1 in East Asian samples.

Does 1.3 beta mean 3 F:M repro ratio? How does the math of beta work so that you get 3:1 ratio?

And why do Europeans mog Africans?

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Does 1.3 beta mean 3 F:M repro ratio? How does the math of beta work so that you get 3:1 ratio?

Im not too sure, @Orc was the one that linked the study.

They only took data from the Yoruba people, not accurate of the entire continent

• +1
White people mog because they are the superior race

DISCUSSION ENDED

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: halfbloodaryanmaxxe and thecel
Pinkoids on average have these traits: low set supra-orbital foramen, prominent brow-ridge, mesocephalic skulls. These traits are what makes them. Basically as a pinkoid you have more chances to be born a mogger. Pinkoid subhuman = ogre.

The X chromosome recombines only in female meiosis, whereas autosomes undergo crossovers in both sexes; thus, rho(X)/rho(A) reflects the female-to-male breeding ratio, beta.

this is what they mean by it.

europeans don't mog africans, in terms of sexual selection they're far more advanced, this is just some random tribe but there's no doubt there's probably tribes that have even higher ratios.

• Woah
The X chromosome recombines only in female meiosis, whereas autosomes undergo crossovers in both sexes; thus, rho(X)/rho(A) reflects the female-to-male breeding ratio, beta.

this is what they mean by it.

Doesn’t explain why @shabby890 said the ratio is 3:1. I guess he got it wrong…

• +1
Reactions: shabby890
Doesn’t explain why @shabby890 said the ratio is 3:1. I guess he got it wrong…
that is the ratio suggested by the chromosome, it means there's about three times as many female ancestors than there's males in the genome.

they didn't actually observe it happen in real time, these things take thousands of years to affect your dna, that's how you know that curries have been having arranged marriages forever, it's reflected in their genome.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: shabby890 and thecel
So basically this theory is beer shifted men's looks to the left and they were all uglier, and so only Chad genes powerful enough to beat up the fetal alcohol syndrome traits got to breed.

This would make some sense because the idea of a cuck has been around since forever.

If there are statistical facts or evidence that women were looks hypergamous back then in the 16th century I would think this is a valid theory.

• Woah
This implies any other society with a similalry high rate of alcohol consumption should end up the same. Clearly not

It's mainly just geographical pressure that makes them mog shitskins to such a large degree

• JFL
Europeans held Christ the closest to their hearts. God blessed them. ☦️

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lookologist003, thecel and mogstars
problem with this theory is that all races coped with alcohol. whites don't have lactose intolerance. milk contains everything for creating size and perfect hormonal profile, this is why they mog. and it's why people with the highest rates of lactose intolerance look like trash

• Woah
  • +1