Theory: Why Women "make guys they like" Wait-- Not Necessarily 'beta bucks'

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
But my gf says I'm the "prettiest" guy she's seen, and she dumped the others on date 1 (she's a virgin) because they told her they didn't want anything serious. Her dad was watching her on those dates. We're muslim.
That's fine if she's a virgin, using chastity to secure commitment from a man was the norm for every culture in the world. Im saying that a chick thats already having sex can no longer use it as part of the deal since she has already fucked other guys so she no longer has virginity to offer in exchange for commitment

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and Xangsane
Yeah, at least you’re not a hypocrite. Men fuck around and then demand a virgin. JFL.
Can't stand people who think that way.
That's fine if she's a virgin,
Yes. She's Muslim.
using chastity to secure commitment from a man was the norm for every culture in the world. Im saying that a chick thats already having sex can no longer use it as part of the deal since she has already fucked other guys so she no longer has virginity to offer in exchange for commitment
Do you think I've got a good deal? (My body count is 1, but that girl I lost it to hurt me and ran off with someone else.)

How do you feel about women on dating apps only open to LTR/asking what you're looking for?

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Also I don't get why some here say virgin girls past 20 are either mentally ill, ugly or brown. I understand the brown bit.
>Virgin
>Past 20

Pick one. They’re extreeeeeemely rare.

To prove my point, I asked my friend to ask his female muzzie friend if she knew any virgins who were past the age of 20 as I didn’t believe they existed.

Out of all her friends, she only knew one (1) who fit that description. And that’s not even to say she didn’t suck dick or something.

I believe at 18 there’s still a chance of being a virgin but it’s not that high, more like 50/50.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
>Virgin
>Past 20

Pick one. They’re extreeeeeemely rare.

To prove my point, I asked my friend to ask his female muzzie friend if she knew any virgins who were past the age of 20 as I didn’t believe they existed.

Out of all her friends, she only knew one (1) who fit that description. And that’s not even to say she didn’t suck dick or something.

I believe at 18 there’s still a chance of being a virgin but it’s not that high, more like 50/50.
Yes, my gf is virgin and she's almost 27.

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
your sperm isnt good enough,

you wont make the cut

Elaborate.
i dont want to marry plus ill probably wont fit inside her for a while ill be better of with a girl who can give me pleasure. I dont want to fuck her then dump aswell

Last edited:
Can't stand people who think that way.

Yes. She's Muslim.

Do you think I've got a good deal? (My body count is 1, but that girl I lost it to hurt me and ran off with someone else.)

How do you feel about women on dating apps only open to LTR/asking what you're looking for?
Yes a virgin is the best option and shows a lot of promise so it is a good deal to get as long as there isnt anything else crazy wrong about her. My general advice would always be not to get too emotionally attached, make the best of it with the best girl you can find but still keep your head straight. Relationships are more about evaluating good partners over feelings

That goes for dating app too but theyre generally a bad sign because dating apps are designed around sheer numbers and speed, the odds of a girl being on dating apps and not having occasionally hooked up with random dudes is low since they get so much non stop attention. Girls that want actual relationships will be more prone to establishing something with a guy they know in real life. I just wouldnt believe a girl that said she was seriously looking relationships on dating apps and hadnt just been getting run through and is now just trying to find security at the last moment

Yes a virgin is the best option and shows a lot of promise so it is a good deal to get as long as there isnt anything else crazy wrong about her. My general advice would always be not to get too emotionally attached, make the best of it with the best girl you can find but still keep your head straight. Relationships are more about evaluating good partners over feelings

That goes for dating app too but theyre generally a bad sign because dating apps are designed around sheer numbers and speed, the odds of a girl being on dating apps and not having occasionally hooked up with random dudes is low since they get so much non stop attention. Girls that want actual relationships will be more prone to establishing something with a guy they know in real life. I just wouldnt believe a girl that said she was seriously looking relationships on dating apps and hadnt just been getting run through and is now just trying to find security at the last moment
bro how tf a virgin is the best option?

Basically, if a girl can see a future with you she'll make you wait before you two fuck so that you can have a romantic story about how you got together.

For a while now, girls have been telling me that they make guys they like the most wait, and I always thought they were lying. It seemed like a thin excuse for them to treat less attractive dudes as 'oofy-doofy' and 'beta bucks'. However, I'm realizing that that isn't true.

She wants a future with you, so she doesn't want you to be that guy that she fucked on the night that you both met. She can't lie about how you two met unless she coordinates with all her friends, witnesses, and you. So, the real story will get out, and that's a nightmare: "How did mommy and daddy meet?" "He was a some random nigga gave her back shots after meeting her for like 30min because she was desperate and horny."
It's about the narrative: the story about Obama taking Michelle on cute ice cream dates is part of their "lore". Imagine if instead of that story, the Obamas met in a random ONS at a Chicago club. It's a bad look for the girl, and she's trying to avoid having that follow her around in your relationship.

On the other hand, if a girl is physically attracted to you, you're a stranger, and she doesn't see a future with you, she'll fuck you immediately. She has nothing to lose in this case.

Thusly, a girl "making you wait" might have less to do with "Chadness", and more to do with your actual potential to be a life partner to the girl. Even the most attractive guy is subject to this rule-- she doesn't want to have to tell everyone that you meet in a way that would comprise the social perception of the relationship.

Might be water, though so idk

Corollaries:
  1. You can get a lot of 'easy' sex if you find a way to consistently date women that “don’t see a future” with you. EG: poor guy that only dates middle class girls.
  2. If you can tell whether or not a woman “sees a future with you”, then you can tune when you try to fuck her to her perceptions of you. (Note: This behavior is manipulation and you shouldn't do it). Regardless of what you want, if she wants to make you her boyfriend, you should wait a date or two and make the dates (somewhat) thoughtful before you try and fuck her. If she doesn’t see a future with you, you can try to fuck her as soon as humanely possible.
  3. Trying to have sex early in the courtship process can be interpreted as saying “I don’t see a future with you” to the girl.
Hey listen to me 2030 coming boy johny number 1 cocker 2 and a subway surfer coming plan Israel boom destroy all