Therapy only works for women

<6PSLcel

<6PSLcel

Just be good looking
This is because for 99.99% of women all their issues are genuinly just inside their head.

For men it’s based on real things, getting bullied due to subhuman looks, being a subhuman, being autistic etc

This cannot be fixed, no amount of surgery will.

• +1
Reactions: gigell, maarda, serialcoper and 6 others
Well it might be useful to have someone to listen to you vent

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar
girls recommend therapy in my experience, i never met a guy who did lol

• +1
Reactions: WeiWei, Darkeningstar and <6PSLcel
Well it might be useful to have someone to listen to you vent
And a therapist is better than an online friend or real friend/family why ?

• +1
And a therapist is better than an online friend or real friend/family why ?
Because there is no limit to what you can say. Friends are definetly better than family for venting I dont really have many friends tho.

• +1
Because there is no limit to what you can say. Friends are definetly better than family for venting I dont really have many friends tho.
If u say something fucked up enough the foid therapist will drop you as a therapee or report u

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie
Nevet go to a therapist they will share your shit to everyone and its a scam anyway

• +1
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad, serialcoper and IAMNOTANINCEL
If u say something fucked up enough the foid therapist will drop you as a therapee or report u
Actually happened to me she reported me to the authorities because i mentioned roping jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: High Cortisol Chad and Darkeningstar
Have you experienced this or ever heard of this happening?

How is that different i have to larp about stuff to not get involved with a report
Because I think they are legally obligated to tell on you if u say ur gonna kill urself

If therapies were actually functional, they might help. But most serve for those who have problems that are "easily solved" even without support

• +1
Reactions: sickdawgie
This is because for 99.99% of women all their issues are genuinly just inside their head.

For men it’s based on real things, getting bullied due to subhuman looks, being a subhuman, being autistic etc

Therapy is mental rape. Its gaslighting and dismissing data

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and <6PSLcel
Because I think they are legally obligated to tell on you if u say ur gonna kill urself
Ye ik but still the point remains wheter they are legally obligated or not

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel
Therapy is mental rape. Its gaslighting and dismissing data
Ye bro can relate so much hearing bluepilled gaslighting is just mental torture i would rather blast antidepressants atp and live happy and retarded

• +1
they just pump you full with pills
therapy rly doesnt help, I speak from experience

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and Timmy
Ye bro can relate so much hearing bluepilled gaslighting is just mental torture i would rather blast antidepressants atp and live happy and retarded
‘U were bullied bc u were acting unmasculine bro, not bc of your femcel eye area and skinny tiny build’
C213FA8A C27E 4B7E B4AE A9F5ED63F0FC

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel and lowiqNormie
Wish u luck bhai, what surgeries do u need ?
softmaxxing, go all out: freckle tattoos to pdo threads

Hardmaxxing just orbital decompression

• Hmm...
softmaxxing, go all out: freckle tattoos to pdo threads

Hardmaxxing just orbital decompression
Damn alr, gl, how much will all of that cost ?

Agreed BUT while there are certain things we cannot fix unless we looksmax, I do think u can adopt a healthy mentally of understanding ur flaws and negative situation and working to best of ur ability to fix what u can to make urself feel better. Control is the issue for men and if we focus on what we can control and actively working toward improving in this way our mental health would be way better all around. This mogs accepting things for what they are then giving up cuz it feels hopeless, no matter what this site says

• Hmm...

an abused dog can never be confident no matter what, an abused dog can never be fixed.

• +1
Reactions: lowiqNormie and <6PSLcel
Damn alr, gl, how much will all of that cost ?
Maybe 20-30k dollars if I do absolutely everything but if other tattoos then probs like… very expensive

• +1
Maybe 20-30k dollars if I do absolutely everything but if other tattoos then probs like… very expensive
Nice, it’s gonna be like 40k at most for me for bimax + Malar implants, assuming bimax is like 35k

• +1
Reactions: Timmy
Agreed BUT while there are certain things we cannot fix unless we looksmax, I do think u can adopt a healthy mentally of understanding ur flaws and negative situation and working to best of ur ability to fix what u can to make urself feel better. Control is the issue for men and if we focus on what we can control and actively working toward improving in this way our mental health would be way better all around. This mogs accepting things for what they are then giving up cuz it feels hopeless, no matter what this site says
you could have the body of a htn or a chad even but you'll always be an abused dog inside. I genuinely don't know how to cope as an abused dog

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: fuse, Timmy, tombradylover and 1 other person
you could have the body of a htn or a chad even but you'll always be an abused dog inside. I genuinely don't know how to cope as an abused dog
you cope by getting a HTN+ face, body doesn't cut it anymore if face isn't up to par....

Nah but fr abused dog syndrome is horrible but all u can do is accept ur past and have an open mind toward working toward a goal or passion in the future. if u do nothing with ur life and just spend time dwelling and feeling regret u will be miserable.

• +1
Reactions: <6PSLcel, lowiqNormie and serialcoper
Just completely alter your appearance like loox so you wont see a trace of the abused dog left

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, <6PSLcel and serialcoper
You cannot you had to live a happy and normal childhood once trauma its formed there's no way back as an adult

• +1
Reactions: Darkeningstar, <6PSLcel and serialcoper
you cope by getting a HTN+ face, body doesn't cut it anymore if face isn't up to par....

Nah but fr abused dog syndrome is horrible but all u can do is accept ur past and have an open mind toward working toward a goal or passion in the future. if u do nothing with ur life and just spend time dwelling and feeling regret u will be miserable.
I'll try

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, Darkeningstar, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: fuse and <6PSLcel

I’m still gonna gymcel, cuz like I might as well, if I do ascend the fizeek will just be a cherry on top and anyways my job rn requires me to be big and intimidating so I think it’s worth it, not gonna go overboard with it but train the muscles that make u look wide/big/strong

• +1
Reactions: serialcoper and tombradylover
  • +1
good shit man wishing u all the best. Once u work toward improving all aspects of ur life and situation it WILL get better man trust the process and don't give up. First few months are hardest but most crucial to real mental change

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: serialcoper and <6PSLcel
I’m still gonna gymcel, cuz like I might as well, if I do ascend the fizeek will just be a cherry on top and anyways my job rn requires me to be big and intimidating so I think it’s worth it, not gonna go overboard with it but train the muscles that make u look wide/big/strong
gymcelling is amazing man, idgaf what ppl on this site say its rlly good for ur mental health and ur naturally looksmaxxing by staying in shape. Keep working out. Lifting, cardio etc will only help u feel better about urself

• +1
Reactions: Timmy and <6PSLcel
gymcelling is amazing man, idgaf what ppl on this site say its rlly good for ur mental health and ur naturally looksmaxxing by staying in shape. Keep working out. Lifting, cardio etc will only help u feel better about urself
Absolutely, I had this realisation a few weeks back, gymcelling is good, if ur jacked and go to the gym that opens up potential connections with other people who go gym

• Love it
Reactions: tombradylover

Have you considered a lobotomy to cure autism

Attachments

• 1721048253206.png
    1721048253206.png
    610.7 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Have you considered a lobotomy to cure autism
It’s not the autism that’s the issue, well partly, it’s the abused dog trauma, ik a htn+ aspie and he is just fine

good shit man wishing u all the best. Once u work toward improving all aspects of ur life and situation it WILL get better man trust the process and don't give up. First few months are hardest but most crucial to real mental change
thank you Chad :love:
I'm going to save your message and try for change

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: fuse, <6PSLcel and tombradylover
Absolutely, I had this realisation a few weeks back, gymcelling is good, if ur jacked and go to the gym that opens up potential connections with other people who go gym
exactly. U only stand to benefit from it in all aspects. U can even meet girls at from connections with them too contrary to what incels say on here if ur alright looking and approach in a friendly matter when u see an opportunity u will likely have some form of success/new connection. Good luck in ur journey bruv

• +1
thank you Chad :love:
I'm going to save your message and try for change
Lets fucking go man 2024 its the year of improvement and change don't give up u owe it to urself to improve every aspect of urself and reach ur full potential. Watch just how happy and good u feel once u realize ur working toward something greater AND its paying off.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and serialcoper
It’s not the autism that’s the issue, well partly, it’s the abused dog trauma, ik a htn+ aspie and he is just fine
I also know a HTN autist that is in a LTR, just another sign that the blackpill is true

Ascension or death

• +1
My parents are so delusional to send me to a psychologist

• +1
Reactions: fuse and <6PSLcel
exactly. U only stand to benefit from it in all aspects. U can even meet girls at from connections with them too contrary to what incels say on here if ur alright looking and approach in a friendly matter when u see an opportunity u will likely have some form of success/new connection. Good luck in ur journey bruv
Tysm, yeah shits hard rn but these next 2 years if I grind in a few aspects of life, and then surgery ascends me I’ll be on the path to a good life, can only hope the things outside my control will be in my favour

• Love it
I also know a HTN autist that is in a LTR, just another sign that the blackpill is true

Ascension or death
People are so delusional when they say htn isn’t enough, htn is good everywhere, so long as u are a genuine irl unfrauded, if you fraud like pneumo or something then ye maybe init

• +1
Tysm, yeah shits hard rn but these next 2 years if I grind in a few aspects of life, and then surgery ascends me I’ll be on the path to a good life, can only hope the things outside my control will be in my favour
Great mentality bro, good luck. No need to thank me I've been in yalls exact position mentally and found that when i put my mind to things i can control i feel 100x better about myself. Its all about controlling what u can and accepting that things outside ur control happen. Sounds like u got a great mentality going man. Good luck (y)

• +1