shizuku11111

failed sports bettor
title, what could go wrong with having 3 gfs

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
Islammaxxing.

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
bro one has insane body, 2nd one has stacylite face and 3rd one looks like she fucks good
Hunt them in that order, if you don't catch any then you're welcome to continue rotting here with us.

Hunt them in that order, if you don't catch any then you're welcome to continue rotting here with us.
what could possibly go wrong if i try hunting all 3 at the same time, they dont know each other, one is my age, other two are year younger but dont know each other

what could possibly go wrong if i try hunting all 3 at the same time, they dont know each other, one is my age, other two are year younger but dont know each other
go for it

No pic no care

nigga you are a fucking incel, you can't get a girlfriend, LTN incel seriously thought he could pull a female, let alone a stacylite HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

• JFL
Reactions: WatermelonLover and fuxkdakikez
Mirin grammer

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv and shizuku11111
It's a good strategy to have multiple targets

Just be careful not to fuck around and wind up with threeitis

• JFL
Reactions: Gonthar
nigga you are a fucking incel, you can't get a girlfriend, LTN incel seriously thought he could pull a female, let alone a stacylite HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you dont even know what i look like, beacuse ur ugly ass is actual incel doesnt mean everybody else here is, i rot on here beacuse im asocial and probably autistic

• JFL
Reactions: BrahminBoss
haha same, there's like 3 girls i'm into but the good news is that they all hate me so it doesn't matter

you dont even know what i look like, beacuse ur ugly ass is actual incel doesnt mean everybody else here is, i rot on here beacuse im asocial and probably autistic
yes nigga u said it urself, ur autistic. im not an incel btw, show ur face fat ass nigga

yes nigga u said it urself, ur autistic. im not an incel btw, show ur face fat ass nigga
why u so angry niggy, im not postinf myself on here ever, ive sent my face to few people and thats it

why u so angry niggy, im not postinf myself on here ever, ive sent my face to few people and thats it
it's over, it's over autistic nigga, i think you should go for a landwhale LTB, but it will be hard for you tbh

• +1
Reactions: shizuku11111
title, what could go wrong with having 3 gfs
Don’t do it. It will drive u Insaine. I used to have 4 side hoes was fun for the first week then I had to divert so much to time to them all. Eventually I just ghosted

The joke being women enjoy being treated like dogshit so that just made them pester me more until I left the school (got into a fight cracked a kids head)

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
Don’t do it. It will drive u Insaine. I used to have 4 side hoes was fun for the first week then I had to divert so much to time to them all. Eventually I just ghosted

The joke being women enjoy being treated like dogshit so that just made them pester me more until I left the school (got into a fight cracked a kids head)
i agree it will be hard to have time for all 3 llet alone moneywise

For real same bro I used to have 78 side hoes then I eventually got bored fucked all of them 78 people orgy for the last time then dumped all of them

• JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
they don’t want to be your girlfriend

• +1
Reactions: ggg.tv
i agree it will be hard to have time for all 3 llet alone moneywise
She I didn’t even think of that. Yeah I never payed for shit as these were whhgurls so they payed for me JFL.

I’m incel now though so I live off memories

For real same bro I used to have 78 side hoes then I eventually got bored fucked all of them 78 people orgy for the last time then dumped all of them
Mans Jinnah maxxed, Allah gave u 78 instead of 71? Wow

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
TURKISH QUANDALE DINGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
haha same, there's like 3 girls i'm into but the good news is that they all hate me so it doesn't matter