There are MANY girls who only want to date east asian guys now. Most girls will be asian-only in 5 years.

@sibience and @Cheesyrumble are asian females larping as asian males. literally my whole life as rice i've never been approached.

That’s because you’re a subhuman genetic dead end. Your genetics are obsolete, 6’2 built Han Ubermensch like @sibience will breed all the women to propagate the bloodline and further the master race.

• JFL
Reactions: sibience
That’s because you’re a subhuman genetic dead end. Your genetics are obsolete, 6’2 built East Asian Ubermensch like @sibience will breed all the women to propagate the bloodline and further the master race.
how is a noodlewhore gonna breed anyone?

• JFL
@sibience and @Cheesyrumble are asian females larping as asian males. literally my whole life as rice i've never been approached.
This is not the first time I've been accused of being a foid.

• Woah
But generally a lot of asian guys like me are very insecure and shy to be seen in public with a white girl, so I would never be in public with them but I will want to spend time with them in private.
I would never go outside with a female I hate going outside already it is very hostile and stressful for me. Everyone hates me and I hate everyone

If I had a female with me I feel like predetermism would find me and harass in public
Social skills/NT are genetic. It is rare to see a black guy who is high inhib.

A big misconception in this forum is thinking having looks and female attention will cause someone to have confidence and social skills.
Yes tbh I have no friends and never did except on the discord and internet

but I am very high inhib so if anyone say anything mean about me I cry and block them

I don’t want to have any tbh

• So Sad
Kpop does not help as much as people here like you to believe.

• JFL
tbh as of now I'm not too sure but you're right, the next 5 years is going to be crucial, I want to see how drastically the game changes. I saw a post on AzniIdenity where the dudes were being honest though and they were like "kpop hasnt changed anything tbh I still dont see many asian dudes with non asian chicks compared to wmaf"

I'm not trolling you here, I'll try to find em. As of now, I can't say much but the next couple of years are going to be interesting
Yeah honestly, I'm asian and I think its only helped marginally.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Razeb
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, Deleted member 24507 and Ethniframementalcel
Yeah honestly, I'm asian and I think it’s only helped marginally.
I am Asian and this doesn’t help in general but if you know how to nichemaxx then it works way better, not just kpopmaxxing which is very new but I mean Asian culture in general, even if kpopmaxxing got exponentially bigger it will still be considered a niche but just a larger variety of now.

• +1
Kpop does not help as much as people here like you to believe.
the people who want you to believe kpop helps are asian females larping as asian males

• So Sad
Yeah honestly, I'm asian and I think its only helped marginally.
tbh kpop or kdrama is too new for us to say if it works or not, hiphop begun in ilke 80s and it took at least 00s for people to notice bmwf pairings in the mainstream, kpop being mainstream in the west is like what? 5 years at most.

a disadvantage asian americans have is that they have no real culture, they have to depend on what korea puts out, but it's better than nothing.

• +1
Reactions: sibience and johncruz12345
Gooning to her, Sydney Sweeney and Pasha Pozdniakova tonight
Literally hottest chick among all the amwf fuck gook for this, that small dick better treat her good

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: sibience and pardocel
I am Asian and this doesn’t help in general but if you know how to nichemaxx then it works way better, not just kpopmaxxing which is very new but I mean Asian culture in general, even if kpopmaxxing got exponentially bigger it will still be considered a niche but just a larger variety of now.
Yeah, I agree Asian Americans don’t really have a culture, which negatively impacts them.

But I don’t think K-pop will remain mainstream. the music is just manufactured pop garbage, and I don’t see how they will appeal to anyone but K-pop obsessed 14 year olds.

I feel like kdramas are more likely to be mainstream.

• +1
Yea all the time, with other non Asian girls too but they’re always Filipinos
Never East Asian so it’s not kpop halo

I think most probably are east asian, you can't really know if they are SEA by looks.

Most east asians that don't stay in their basement programming all day will be very tan easily. So it is likely that many of the dark skinned asians with white girls you are seeing are east asian not filipino.

Gooning to her, Sydney Sweeney and Pasha Pozdniakova tonight
JFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Geneticist and pardocel
I think in the west it's pretty much just ethnics
Literally all girls I know that listen to KPOP are Ethnics, the whites don't even know the group names @pneumocystosis @Dr. Bruh

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, pneumocystosis, sibience and 1 other person
Literally all girls I know that listen to KPOP are Ethnics, the whites don't even know the group names @pneumocystosis @Dr. Bruh
I don't know any ethnics. Only ethnic group here are gypsys and they live in the sewer.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: pneumocystosis and sibience

Literally almost every white girl that doesn't even listen to kpop knows BTS.

JFL at the coping. You can't imagine a white girl going for kpop because you think that beautiful girls would never do that.

Many white girls listen to kpop. Every school in the west has kpop club or korean culture club. Many are white girls.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24507, Geneticist and pneumocystosis
Ur a serb with a fetish so rare it's mythical, why are u so obsessed with Flilipinos and curries cucking you?
Na this forum needs to
I think most probably are east asian, you can't really know if they are SEA by looks.

Most east asians that don't stay in their basement programming all day will be very tan easily. So it is likely that many of the dark skinned asians with white girls you are seeing are east asian not filipino.

JFL :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
no it’s very easy to tell a difference it’s not just skin color
I knew some Asians with gfs at my uni they were all Filipinos

• Woah
Na this forum needs to

I can't see between them, but I can assume with maybe 70% accuracy.

Perhaps mainly the nose looks more white and also eyes although many east asians have double eyelids naturally.

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Geneticist and Deleted member 7580
I can't see between them, but I can assume with maybe 70% accuracy.

Perhaps mainly the nose looks more white and also eyes although many east asians have double eyelids naturally.
Yea it’s the eyes I think

• +1
Rice cope.

• JFL
yeah or lower class white girls.
Common trend I’ve noticed too

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, PointOfNoReturn and sibience
Only landwhales and sub LTBs like Asian males
Whites and blacks SMV mog. Keep coping + dnr + dnw

• JFL
no one has even a fraction of the media halo that white guys have yet somehow korean/black preferences are due to brainwashing while JBW is instinct, according to ppl on this forum

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Geneticist and sibience

Not really...
Many white girls who listen to kpop are actually quite wealthy and also higher IQ.

And also much less like slut (hqnp).

cope.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Cheesyrumble, Geneticist and pneumocystosis
Hqnp kdrama fangirl pipeline is real (I can't say this Spanish foid is purely cuteness cause she is sexy af too with her body)

View attachment 2136289View attachment 2136290View attachment 2136292View attachment 2136293
Bonus: pure cutemaxxed neotenous german girl with oofy doofy gook
View attachment 2136294

Gook males are literally their own worst enemy tbh. Many are high inhib faggots that don't even try to improve themselves outside of studymaxxing.

Post non frauded next time
83722374 BA7F 4439 88AD 1EC1D572A57C

• Hmm...
Not really...
Many white girls who listen to kpop are actually quite wealthy and also higher IQ.

And also much less like slut (hqnp).

cope.
31195EBD 2A12 4F81 8C03 28B43B3E83C8

• JFL
no one has even a fraction of the media halo that white guys have yet somehow korean/black preferences are due to brainwashing while JBW is instinct, according to ppl on this forum

Agree.

Users here don't understand that social factors and perception have a huge impact on attractiveness.

Many foods such as lobsters were considered bugs, even poor people wouldn't want to eat it. But now it is rich food and people pay hundreds to eat it.

And kpop and kdramas have very attractive white girls literally TRAVELLING across the world to korea when they could get almost any guy in their home country.

• +1
Reactions: Geneticist
imagine believing this shit

asian “males” are at the bottom. They get made fun of by everyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Magnum Opus, sibience and PointOfNoReturn
Name one Asian JB slaying TikToker that's famous among all girls that use TikTok.
Literally all of them are white: Zach Cox, Bryce Hall, Noah Beck, Vinnie Hacker

There may be a few exceptions but the large and most famous proportion is white. Who the famous tiktokers or influencers are is the actual representation of the taste of girls.

@pneumocystosis

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and pneumocystosis
Name one Asian JB slaying TikToker that's famous among all girls that use TikTok.

There may be a few exceptions but the large and most famous proportion is white. Who the famous tiktokers or influencers are is the actual representation of the taste of girls.

@pneumocystosis
based

• JFL

"at the bottom" JFL

Meanwhile what are attractive white girls (that can get any guy they want) doing?

They are learning korean and flying around the world leaving all their family and friends!! To have sex with men that you think are inferior and at the "bottom" :ROFLMAO: :oops:

• +1
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Geneticist

@pneumocystosis

LMAOOO I CAN FIND INFINITE asian guys that have comments sections of thirst and simping girls. (Go to the comments of these tiktoks I am about to post)
First, we have this guy with a 1:1 CHIN TO PHILTRUM RATIO and a female neck and baby nose. AND ALL THE COMMENTS ARE SIMPING FOR HIM!!!

BASICALLY, ALL THESE GUYS I'M GOING TO POST WOULD BE CALLED SUBHUMAN HERE. BUT THEY HAVE MORE SIMPING COMMENTS THAN THE WHITES YOU LISTED!!! AND THESE ARE JUST RANDOM ASIANS!!

There are just infinitely many asian users that I can post with more view to like ratio than those whites you said.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: lil truecel, Cheesyrumble and Geneticist
White women love Koreans for some reason. It makes me seethe knowing that curries will never get this appreciation.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, Cheesyrumble and sibience

Schizo tales from your shit and piss bottle ridden basement. White girls are the race of girls who like K-pop the most besides Asian girls, and the vast majority of white girls in a big city or suburb have at least heard of it.

Na this forum needs to

Tales. Southern Chinese and Japanese and Vietnamese and other SEA can look exactly like Filipinos, and the first is the most common type of Asian in the US. The only common type of Asian who don’t look like SEA are Koreans. Most of the males you saw were East Asian. Asians who go outside tan very easily.

What is this desperate cumskin cope? It’s the other way around lmfao. AMWF has lower divorce rates, higher salaries, higher rates where the woman makes more money than the man, and higher female average salary in comparison to male salary than WMAF. Girls who like Asian males tend to be more attractive, more feminine, higher IQ, wealthier, less primitive, and lower body count. AMWF has the lowest divorce rate AND highest salaries of ANY interracial relationship in the west. Asian Changs can get HQNP foids (usually Asian or white girls but HQNP non slutty Latinas and blacks seem to love Asian cock too) much easier than Chads of almost every other race.

High IQ comment. These racist SFcels can’t cope with the fact that not only are Asians richer and higher IQ and surpassing both them and their countries in every conceivable aspect, they also have good SMV if they’re tall, well built, and NT instead of being high inhib nerds who only care about education. This is extremely typical of manosphere/incel American forums.

Cherrypicking doesn’t change the brutal facts. Your women are increasingly geomaxxing for Asian cock just like in Russia, where Chinese male + white female couples by themselves outnumber every single WMAF relationship in all of America combined. You never see the other way around btw. Just imagine the rest of Eastern Europe, which is the last white bastion due to white people getting bred out by ethnics and going extinct in every other white country. Even in the last white bastion your women want superior Asian cock, JFL.

Correction, they get made fun of keyboard banging SFcels like you on incel forums because you can’t cope with the fact that they’re genetically superior to you and your disgusting endangered race in every conceivable aspect. They’re surpassing white men and white countries in every conceivable aspect, height, strength, athletics, wealth, SMV, economy, military, technology, etc. and the gap in things like salary and IQ is only getting bigger and bigger.

If you ever even looked at an Asian from my state (Hawaii) the wrong way irl, they’d rape and slaughter you and seed your whore women faster than the Huns, Avars, Mongols, and Xiongnu did for all of Europe’s disgusting rape baby history. They have a national holiday known as kill haole day for a reason. You’re an Asiatic rape baby if you’re European. The Europeans knew their place under their Hun and Avar conquerors and slaughtered other Europeans for them like the worthless pawns they are. Know your place under your East Asian masters like your ancestors did, disgusting subhuman scum.

LMAOOO I CAN FIND INFINITE asian guys that have comments sections of thirst and simping girls. (Go to the comments of these tiktoks I am about to post)
First, we have this guy with a 1:1 CHIN TO PHILTRUM RATIO and a female neck and baby nose. AND ALL THE COMMENTS ARE SIMPING FOR HIM!!!

BASICALLY, ALL THESE GUYS I'M GOING TO POST WOULD BE CALLED SUBHUMAN HERE. BUT THEY HAVE MORE SIMPING COMMENTS THAN THE WHITES YOU LISTED!!! AND THESE ARE JUST RANDOM ASIANS!!

There are just infinitely many asian users that I can post with more view to like ratio than those whites you said.

These racist retards on incel forums can’t cope because it means they can’t clown Asians on the only thing they remotely feel they can clown them in JFL. Doesn’t matter either way, reality speaks for itself.

Asians are rising in SMV faster than any other race and top tier Changs easily mog Chads of most other races. If you look at Tiktoks asking which race girls prefer (they were posted in the first thread I am about to post multiple times before salty retards reported it and got it taken down), Asians do the best, then whites/Hispanics, then blacks last. That's when they posted Chads of every race ofc, so Chads vs Changs vs Tyrones vs Chadriguez and so on.

Those videos weren't cherrypicked at all, every single TikTok video had this pattern and the biggest ones had like 100k comments before they got taken down. Many girls prefer Asians or are Asian-only nowadays. Also check out the survey at the bottom, Asian MEN did the third best behind white and mixed men DESPITE it being mostly western Caucasian women rating (Asians have an exteme media failo in the west, non-Changs at least, it’s getting better at the very fastest rate of any race though). It's only going to get much, much better for them from here.

The first thread I’ve posted utterly rapes and sodomizes all remaining desperate attempts of anti-Asian cope. When GOLDEN BVLLS under the Chinese Empire invade and conquer your countries and slaughter you all like the worthless pigs you are, your whore women will give themselves to them like French sluts did to German colonial Chads during WW2. The new, true Aryans will actually succeed this time. As the heavens mandated.

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and sibience
Schizo tales from your shit and piss bottle ridden basement. White girls are the race of girls who like K-pop the most besides Asian girls, and the vast majority of white girls in a big city or suburb have at least heard of it.

Tales. Southern Chinese and Japanese and Vietnamese and other SEA can look exactly like Filipinos, and the first is the most common type of Asian in the US. The only common type of Asian who don’t look like SEA are Koreans. Most of the males you saw were East Asian. Asians who go outside tan very easily.

What is this desperate cumskin cope? It’s the other way around lmfao. AMWF has lower divorce rates, higher salaries, higher rates where the woman makes more money than the man, and higher female average salary in comparison to male salary than WMAF. Girls who like Asian males tend to be more attractive, more feminine, higher IQ, wealthier, less primitive, and lower body count. AMWF has the lowest divorce rate AND highest salaries of ANY interracial relationship in the west. Asian Changs can get HQNP foids (usually Asian or white girls but HQNP non slutty Latinas and blacks seem to love Asian cock too) much easier than Chads of almost every other race.

High IQ comment. These racist SFcels can’t cope with the fact that not only are Asians richer and higher IQ and surpassing both them and their countries in every conceivable aspect, they also have good SMV if they’re tall, well built, and NT instead of being high inhib nerds who only care about education. This is extremely typical of manosphere/incel American forums.

Cherrypicking doesn’t change the brutal facts. Your women are increasingly geomaxxing for Asian cock just like in Russia, where Chinese male + white female couples by themselves outnumber every single WMAF relationship in all of America combined. You never see the other way around btw. Just imagine the rest of Eastern Europe, which is the last white bastion due to white people getting bred out by ethnics and going extinct in every other white country. Even in the last white bastion your women want superior Asian cock, JFL.

Correction, they get made fun of keyboard banging SFcels like you on incel forums because you can’t cope with the fact that they’re genetically superior to you and your disgusting endangered race in every conceivable aspect. They’re surpassing white men and white countries in every conceivable aspect, height, strength, athletics, wealth, SMV, economy, military, technology, etc. and the gap in things like salary and IQ is only getting bigger and bigger. If you ever said any of this shit to an Asian from my state (Hawaii) in person, they’d rape and slaughter you and seed your whore women faster than the Huns, Avars, and Mongols did for all of Europe’s disgusting rape baby history. They have a national holiday known as kill haole day for a reason. You’re an Asiatic rape baby if you’re European. The Europeans knew their place under their Hun and Avar conquerors and slaughtered other Europeans for them like the worthless pawns they are. You are under East Asians in every conceivable aspect.

These racist retards on incel forums can’t cope because it means they can’t clown Asians on the only thing they remotely feel they can clown them in JFL. Doesn’t matter either way, reality speaks for itself.

Asians are rising in SMV faster than any other race and top tier Changs easily mog Chads of most other races. If you look at Tiktoks asking which race girls prefer (they were posted in the first thread I am about to post multiple times before salty retards reported it and got it taken down), Asians do the best, then whites/Hispanics, then blacks last. That's when they posted Chads of every race ofc, so Chads vs Changs vs Tyrones vs Chadriguez and so on.

Those videos weren't cherrypicked at all, every single TikTok video had this pattern and the biggest ones had like 100k comments before they got taken down. Many girls prefer Asians or are Asian-only nowadays. Also check out the survey at the bottom, Asian MEN did the third best behind white and mixed men DESPITE it being mostly western Caucasian women rating (Asians have an exteme media failo in the west, non-Changs at least, it’s getting better at the very fastest rate of any race though). It's only going to get much, much better for them from here.

The first thread I’ve posted utterly rapes and sodomizes all remaining desperate attempts of anti-Asian cope. When GOLDEN BVLLS under the Chinese Empire invade and conquer your countries and slaughter you all like the worthless pigs you are, your whore women will give themselves to them like French sluts did to German colonial Chads during WW2. The new, true Aryans will actually succeed this time. As the heavens mandated.
8EC8E7EF 178F 4F5F BED6 0C880544C433

• JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Magnum Opus, sibience and Razeb
I mog your ugly ass
if asian “men” are successful why are you single, incel?

First of all, I mog your disgusting KHHV ass to the deepest depths of Valhalla.

Second of all, I’m English/Hispanic, not Asian. But Hispanics do have Asian blood in them.

Finally, I’m single because I’m too busy slaying bitches to date them. Ugly turd

• +1

Correction, they get made fun of keyboard banging SFcels like you on incel forums because you can’t cope with the fact that they’re genetically superior to you and your disgusting endangered race in every conceivable aspect. They’re surpassing white men and white countries in every conceivable aspect, height, strength, athletics, wealth, SMV, economy, military, technology, etc. and the gap in things like salary and IQ is only getting bigger and bigger.

If you ever even looked at an Asian from my state (Hawaii) the wrong way irl, they’d rape and slaughter you and seed your whore women faster than the Huns, Avars, Mongols, and Xiongnu did for all of Europe’s disgusting rape baby history. They have a national holiday known as kill haole day for a reason. You’re an Asiatic rape baby if you’re European. The Europeans knew their place under their Hun and Avar conquerors and slaughtered other Europeans for them like the worthless pawns they are. Know your place under your East Asian masters like your ancestors did, disgusting subhuman scum.

Read and agreed with every word 😍😍😍

White women love Koreans for some reason. It makes me seethe knowing that curries will never get this appreciation.

South asians don't have terrible potential, obviously undertone failo is very big and can't be changed.

But south asians can still get good results by dimorphism-maxxing.

The problem is that many south asians in the west are not lean, and if they are they generally don't have enough dimorphism (including height). Leanmaxxing and a few implants and eye surgeries can ascend south asians.

• Love it
Reactions: Geneticist
First of all, I mog your disgusting KHHV ass to the deepest depths of Valhalla.

Second of all, I’m English/Hispanic, not Asian. But Hispanics do have Asian blood in them.

Finally, I’m single because I’m too busy slaying bitches to date them. Ugly turd
84B779C7 1FB5 4DA6 850D 98E7F53AFAC5

tales fom the basement

• JFL
I was taking the shit out of you, mong. I bait with the plz don’t ban/report all the time for reactions
View attachment 2139163
still waiting for the pics of yourself you were going to send

muh “I don’t want doxxed” Jfl at an offer from 2 years ago
View attachment 2139169View attachment 2139170
Someone dox this niggas number and name

I really mentally raped and sodomized you didn’t I? JFL at trying to dox that bot number. Ban this kid for trying to dox
@Master

• JFL
I was taking the shit out of you, mong. I bait with the plz don’t ban/report all the time for reactions
View attachment 2139163
still waiting for the pics of yourself you were going to send

muh “I don’t want doxxed” Jfl at an offer from 2 years ago
View attachment 2139169View attachment 2139170
Someone dox this niggas number and name
Why the fuck are u two retards texting each other? Gay ass niggas texting each other after meeting on a incel forum. Both should rope

• JFL
Why the fuck are u two retards texting each other? Gay ass niggas texting each other after meeting on a incel forum. Both should rope
I’m trying to clap his 🍰 🍰

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble

First of all, this hideous nigger (check his ratings this nigga subhuman asl) texted me first begging for a picture like the abused dog he is

Second of all, kill yourself you disgusting Korean cuck. I’m supporting you retarded gooks and you’re attacking both of us like a sofomized faggot instead of helping me abuse this nigga

• JFL
can you not tell who geneticist is purely from his writing style?

• JFL
1600-2010 - JBW
2010-2020 - JBB (BBC)
2021-2022 - JBF (Filipino)
2023-??? - JBK (Kpopmaxxer)

@Cheesyrumble @Biggdink

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience and Cheesyrumble
can you not tell who geneticist is purely from his writing style?
It's that one chinese supremacist (idk remember his previous username)

• JFL
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 13787
1600-2010 - JBW
2010-2020 - JBB (BBC)
2021-2022 - JBF (Filipino)
2023-??? - JBK (Kpopmaxxer)

@Cheesyrumble @Biggdink
Let me reiterate. I don't agree with OP when he claims most girls will be East Asian only. That is literally impossible. (Probably was clickbait title)

But I do agree the east asian smv is very much respectable right now and improving

• +1