There are MANY girls who only want to date east asian guys now. Most girls will be asian-only in 5 years.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Ethniframementalcel, sibience, PointOfNoReturn and 2 others
I was taking the shit out of you, mong. I bait with the plz don’t ban/report all the time for reactions
View attachment 2139163
still waiting for the pics of yourself you were going to send

muh “I don’t want doxxed” Jfl at an offer from 2 years ago
View attachment 2139169View attachment 2139170
Someone dox this niggas number and name

Why are you lying nigga? You weren’t baiting, you were begging like an abused down syndrome mutt in that pic from a mod after you got a warning from him. Just like you begged for your master (me) to not report you. Getting banned from this incel forum will surely cause you to rope

yes
cant wait for the new issue of the race tier list to drop

JFL at thinking I’m him just because I spread Asian supremacy. I’ve seen his posts and It’s simply the truth. I’ll prob make a new tier list myself now that he’s gone though

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sibience and Deleted member 13787
Yeah, I agree Asian Americans don’t really have a culture, which negatively impacts them.

But I don’t think K-pop will remain mainstream. the music is just manufactured pop garbage, and I don’t see how they will appeal to anyone but K-pop obsessed 14 year olds.

I feel like kdramas are more likely to be mainstream.
i do think black music has been shit post 90's too, yet it still sells

k-dramas being mainstream reminds me something, i do think if kpop gains enough popularity, they are probably going to promote other genres like k-rock or rock.

• +1
Reactions: sibience
tbh kpop or kdrama is too new for us to say if it works or not, hiphop begun in ilke 80s and it took at least 00s for people to notice bmwf pairings in the mainstream, kpop being mainstream in the west is like what? 5 years at most.

a disadvantage asian americans have is that they have no real culture, they have to depend on what korea puts out, but it's better than nothing.
Highly disagree, completely depended on where you look, if you look at mainstream dating apps not appealing to niches like tinder, in the west most girls i match with are biased towards Asian culture as a whole or emo/goth that are somewhat into Anime/manga but if you look at MEEFF which is a heavy niche market literally seen many profiles that says on the lines of no certain races not Asian, most of them are into Korean culture so it all depends

but I have to say K-pop/ drama are propagating Asians smv in far exponentially faster rate then other Asian culture ever could and never thought possible.

• +1
Yeah, I agree Asian Americans don’t really have a culture, which negatively impacts them.

But I don’t think K-pop will remain mainstream. the music is just manufactured pop garbage, and I don’t see how they will appeal to anyone but K-pop obsessed 14 year olds.

I feel like kdramas are more likely to be mainstream.
It’s not about being obsessed forever cause that almost never happens in anything ever, we all go through a certain phases but it’s all relevant because as long as you have a positive affinity to it especially in your younger days and that’s all it takes for you to somewhat gravitate to it when you’re older, I also can relate to this a little.

Only argument I see for K-pop not being mainstream for the long run is the language barrier because we have seen literal drug/gang biggest clown show genre go mainstream snd remain there and I don’t see why K pop won’t.

• +1
Lul

• JFL
It’s not about being obsessed forever cause that almost never happens in anything ever, we all go through a certain phases but it’s all relevant because as long as you have a positive affinity to it especially in your younger days and that’s all it takes for you to somewhat gravitate to it when you’re older, I also can relate to this a little.

Only argument I see for K-pop not being mainstream for the long run is the language barrier because we have seen literal drug/gang biggest clown show genre go mainstream snd remain there and I don’t see why K pop won’t.
blacks are way above gooks in the west smv wise. And black smv is shit compared to whites. Ive only met 2 girls in my life into gooks

• So Sad
blacks are way above gooks in the west smv wise. And black smv is shit compared to whites. Ive only met 2 girls in my life into gooks
No one’s disagreeing here but why do you think blacks have higher smv? You guys had literal media pushing you for an entire generation for you to only have sub par smv in the west.
Now if you place them in the same parameters as any other ethnic group, Can you imagine a scenario where black people were a rarity just like most of the races in the west and people in the west got the idea of what blacks were and their culture from Africa??? JFL literal at the bottom

• +1
No one’s disagreeing here but why do you think blacks have higher smv? You guys had literal media pushing you for an entire generation for you to only have sub par smv in the west.
Now if you place them in the same parameters as any other ethnic group, Can you imagine a scenario where black people were a rarity just like most of the races in the west and people in the west got the idea of what blacks were and their culture from Africa??? JFL literal at the bottom
Asians look like girls for the most part, and they're short + dyel. They wouldnt do as well as blacks due today because of that even with the same social media push lmao

• Woah
Asians look like girls for the most part, and they're short + dyel. They wouldnt do as well as blacks due today because of that even with the same social media push lmao
🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• +1
Its true. Asians wouldn't have this explosive smv due to too many pheno failos, and lack of dimorphism. Why in gods name do you think theyd even have massive smv jfll

• JFL

• JFL
Its true. Asians wouldn't have this explosive smv due to too many pheno failos, and lack of dimorphism. Why in gods name do you think theyd even have massive smv jfll
?? Never said their smv was or is high, it’s all relative, comparing Asians smv of now to before to themselves objectively has gone up as it couldn’t be any lower.
I literally have to explain everything, as for your irl experience what a fucking joke niche market irl and OLD cannot be compared, appealing to niche market works so well in OLD is because you are exposed to much larger demographics also there is a direct funnel for supply and demand, if I was a black guy in the west or even Asia guess which app I would be using for maximum niche appeal?

• +1
Reactions: sibience and Blackgymmax
Highly disagree, completely depended on where you look, if you look at mainstream dating apps not appealing to niches like tinder, in the west most girls i match with are biased towards Asian culture as a whole or emo/goth that are somewhat into Anime/manga but if you look at MEEFF which is a heavy niche market literally seen many profiles that says on the lines of no certain races not Asian, most of them are into Korean culture so it all depends

but I have to say K-pop/ drama are propagating Asians smv in far exponentially faster rate then other Asian culture ever could and never thought possible.
what are you disagreeing with? i literally said that kpop/kdrama and anime all helped asians and they are a net positive

but you have to accceppt before kpop stuff, asian americans in particular had no mainstream culture, which made girls think they were lame(effects more than actual physical qualities imo) korea is their only saviour

• +1
what are you disagreeing with? i literally said that kpop/kdrama and anime all helped asians and they are a net positive

but you have to accceppt before kpop stuff, asian americans in particular had no mainstream culture, which made girls think they were lame(effects more than actual physical qualities imo) korea is their only saviour
I think I misread it in terms of smv, In terms of media representation yea I agree but as of now you can say what you want about Asians stereotypes but in terms of getting dates in broad appeal OLD app such as tinder In the west, Asian culture itself has done more for increasing Asians smv then kpop/drama has done so far. There are many evidence of this albeit anecdotal, but still even I can submit a proof to you.

• +1
Why are you lying nigga? You weren’t baiting, you were begging like an abused down syndrome mutt in that pic from a mod after you got a warning from him. Just like you begged for your master (me) to not report you. Getting banned from this incel forum will surely cause you to rope

JFL at thinking I’m him just because I spread Asian supremacy. I’ve seen his posts and It’s simply the truth. I’ll prob make a new tier list myself now that he’s gone though

Did you get him banned for doxxing :ROFLMAO: .

rip @PointOfNoReturn

Regarding bones, asians don't have many unchangeable flaws with dimorphism. Asians have wider cheekbones and wider jaws and a good masculine base to where everyone can recognize that they are a male, meaning their base for dimorphism is good.

But the common asian dimorphism flaws are looking facially obese when lean (aging into late 20s fixes this), not enough chin projection and not enough bone in the entire nasal bridge.

Kdrama and kpop is blackpilling many asians to go to korea and get a large nasal implant which fixes a huge dimorphism problem as the upper nasal bridge and even the entire bridge projection is very dimorphic.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Cheesyrumble and Geneticist
cope thread

the reason no one wanted to date asians is because theyre feminine facially, shorter, smaller dicks etc..

kpop kdrama doesnt change that. reminder this is a blackpill forum. its about GENETICS. bones.

and u bank on a girl watching korean media to halo them

but u dont realize 1. media does fuckall. 2. even if it did something, white media is 100x more popular , even in literal asian countries so by your own calculations of media increasing asian smv, it means white smv is still 100x higher

• Hmm...
cope thread

the reason no one wanted to date asians is because theyre feminine facially, shorter, smaller dicks etc..

kpop kdrama doesnt change that. reminder this is a blackpill forum. its about GENETICS. bones.

and u bank on a girl watching korean media to halo them

but u dont realize 1. media does fuckall. 2. even if it did something, white media is 100x more popular , even in literal asian countries so by your own calculations of media increasing asian smv, it means white smv is still 100x higher

JFL still not believing media halo classic predeterminism. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Why would many european white females leave all their friends and family for foreign Korean men that you think are ugly? (even when white media is still much stronger, only Korean media has become quite strong recently)