There are people like Dylan Jordan who look like me and are fully white, and live a life off white privilege. I fucking hate being mixed

Xangsane

Xangsane

jova
the guy in @BongMog 's avi. I look similar (but with thicker lashes, denser brows and fuller lips) and still was subject to racism. Meanwhile people like him live a life full of white privilege with no hardships

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5815, bwrauycnee, BongMog and 1 other person
when whites handle too much fake tan

@Debetro

@LampPostPrime thoughts?

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Sub0, Roquefort, Deleted member 27472 and 5 others
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: tombradylover and LampPostPrime
sorry. I needed to vent
i'm mixed so i get it but being subhuman is tiring so half the time i dont have energy to type something.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
i'm mixed so i get it but being subhuman is tiring so half the time i dont have energy to type something.
I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED OFF WHEN I FOUND OUT HE'S JUST AN ANGLO WHITE AMERICAN.
I LOOK VERY SIMILAR YET HAVE BEEN RACIALLY ABUSED A LOT IN THE UK WHILE GROWING UP AND STILL GET IT.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Patient A and LampPostPrime
If you actually looked like the morph you post, you wouldn't be subjected to racism. You'd be subjected to chad treatment.

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 24444
If you actually looked like the morph you post, you wouldn't be subjected to racism. You'd be subjected to chad treatment.
CHADS OF COLOUR STILL GET SUBJECTED TO RACISM IN SCHOOL, IN THE WORKPLACE AND WHEREVER THEY GO. IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT GIRLS AND LOVE

• +1
  • Woah
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 24444, Deleted member 15164, BongMog and 1 other person
CHADS OF COLOUR STILL GET SUBJECTED TO RACISM IN SCHOOL, IN THE WORKPLACE AND WHEREVER THEY GO. IT'S NOT JUST ABOUT GIRLS AND LOVE
You're white passing. Do you think Vinnie Hacker experiences racism just cause he has full lips? jfl

• +1
Reactions: Bushman and Deleted member 24444
I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED OFF WHEN I FOUND OUT HE'S JUST AN ANGLO WHITE AMERICAN.
I LOOK VERY SIMILAR YET HAVE BEEN RACIALLY ABUSED A LOT IN THE UK WHILE GROWING UP AND STILL GET IT.
i'm hapa but look ambiguous so yea we prolly had some similar experiences. as a kid i was bullied racially by the blacks mainly told to go back to mexico and china and shit, but besides that not much serious racism. it was mainly teasing and stuff like being asked if i was from china, iraq, where i was from. more subtle shit. the bullying i got was more for being beta and weird,, i was called gay and asked if i was gay a ton

• So Sad
You're white passing. Do you think Vinnie Hacker experiences racism just cause he has full lips? jfl
white passing depends on the time and place. to blacks i'm white passing and i'm generally more white passing now but as a kid i was darker and not as white passing. also among whites i'm not white passing. being mixed is fucking demonic

• +1
You're white passing.
NOT IN THE UK. I GET CALLED SHIT LIKE EXOTIC AND ASKED WHAT ARE YOU MIXED WITH. SOME SAY I LOOK TOO EXOTIC TO BE WHITE.
Do you think Vinnie Hacker experiences racism just cause he has full lips? jfl
HE FUCKING INJECTS THEM WITH FUCKING LIP FILLERS. FULL LIPS ARE A POC TRAIT.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
the guy in @BongMog 's avi. I look similar (but with thicker lashes, denser brows and fuller lips) and still was subject to racism. Meanwhile people like him live a life full of white privilege with no hardships
Why did you deny hating being mixed before? It was always very obvious, but at least now you admit it.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
NOT IN THE UK. I GET CALLED SHIT LIKE EXOTIC AND ASKED WHAT ARE YOU MIXED WITH. SOME SAY I LOOK TOO EXOTIC TO BE WHITE.
being called exotic is a compliment

HE FUCKING INJECTS THEM WITH FUCKING LIP FILLERS. FULL LIPS ARE A POC TRAIT.
what he does is irrelevant, I asked you if you think he experiences racism because of this trait.

i'm hapa but look ambiguous so yea we prolly had some similar experiences.
I look very ambiguous. I'm fucking pissed off when woke libs only want to reserve that term for mulattos. In fact I have black ancestry.
as a kid i was bullied racially by the blacks mainly told to go back to mexico and china and shit, but besides that not much serious racism.
Were these African Americans? They're so insufferable compared to those from the Caribbean or straight out of Africa.
it was mainly teasing and stuff like being asked if i was from china, iraq, where i was from. more subtle shit. the bullying i got was more for being beta and weird,, i was called gay and asked if i was gay a ton
I get asked that because of lips and the way my butt sticks out.

• +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime
Why did you deny hating being mixed before? It was always very obvious, but at least now you admit it.
The fucking guy in his avi IS A FUCKING FULL ANGLO WHITE MAN. NOT EVEN ITALIAN OR GREEK

white passing depends on the time and place. to blacks i'm white passing and i'm generally more white passing now but as a kid i was darker and not as white passing. also among whites i'm not white passing. being mixed is fucking demonic
I'm white to darker poc and some americans.

• +1
The fucking guy in his avi IS A FUCKING FULL ANGLO WHITE MAN. NOT EVEN ITALIAN OR GREEK
Cool, I don't care, that has nothing to do with what I asked.

I look very ambiguous. I'm fucking pissed off when woke libs only want to reserve that term for mulattos. In fact I have black ancestry.

Were these African Americans? They're so insufferable compared to those from the Caribbean or straight out of Africa.

I get asked that because of lips and the way my butt sticks out.
yes african americans

you said you were half arab half white right?

• +1
  • JFL
Yes with some black ancestry
yea i think thats pretty standard for arabs. iirc middle easterns in general are a hodgepodge of white, east asian and sub saharan african. were you ever racially bullied by white girls? thats literally the dream

• +1
  • JFL
yea i think thats pretty standard for arabs. iirc middle easterns in general are a hodgepodge of white, east asian and sub saharan african. were you ever racially bullied by white girls? thats literally the dream
I am not into white girls, but yes

• Love it
Has nothing to do with what I asked.

Answer the question:
White people get so much privilege. I FUCKING WISH DYLAN JORDAN WAS MIXED AND DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH PRIVILEGE

• JFL
Bro you need to whitemax and become a white person asap, do what neymar did

Image 7

Just come to muttmerica, you’ll be the whitest man here

• JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
I fucking hate the system over there
You have a ton more freedom and spending power if you’re at least upper-middle class (not hard if you have a good degree), most of the brits that come here have said the same to me

• +1
You have a ton more freedom and spending power if you’re at least upper-middle class (not hard if you have a good degree), most of the brits that come here have said the same to me
I have to talk about it with my gf who I intend to marry.

I wish my eyebrows wee less dense and my lips less full SO I CAN FUCKING LIVE LIKE THAT PRIVILEGED CUNT
I have those and everybody says I’m white because I have pale skin, I’m tellin ya

• +1
@bwrauycnee

What's your ethnicity
1/2 white, 1/4 med, 1/4 slav

Joking aside my Sicilian grandpa grew up in the 50s and was never considered non-white even though he looks swarthier than you. Definitely never held back his career that’s for sure

• +1
You and I look more similar than you and Dylan, besides many of his public pics are shit anyways so stop crying. I don‘t know what your actual failo that caused you to amass 85k is, probably because you‘re ashamed to mention it.
I made the 1st statement on the assumption that you‘re not a total fraud.

• JFL
You and I look more similar than you and Dylan, besides many of his public pics are shit
Wdym
anyways so stop crying. I don‘t know what your actual failo that caused you to amass 85k is, probably because you‘re ashamed to mention it.
I made the 1st statement on the assumption that you‘re not a total fraud.
In what way does Dylan look different to me?

My biggest failos are my autism and my personality.

1/2 white, 1/4 med, 1/4 slav

Joking aside my Sicilian grandpa grew up in the 50s and was never considered non-white even though he looks swarthier than you. Definitely never held back his career that’s for sure
That's pretty much white jfl.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Squirtoutmabooty
White people get so much privilege. I FUCKING WISH DYLAN JORDAN WAS MIXED AND DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH PRIVILEGE
So you hate being mixed because someone tanned?

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
They're European.

HE FUCKING FRAUDS BEING MIXED AND LIVES OFF HIS "TEE HEE PRETTY WATTPAD WHITE BOY WITH FLUFFY BROWN HAIR" STATUS.
Keep seething with perma caps lock