There are people like Dylan Jordan who look like me and are fully white, and live a life off white privilege. I fucking hate being mixed

>hates whites and constantly berates us not realising everything around him was created by whites
>lives off of benefits in a white country along with his father
>claims to be doing a "takeover"; in reality just rots in his basement all day crying about white people
>proceeds to cry about racism

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime and Xangsane
Slavs and meds aren’t white imo
Yea but ur gonna pass as white 99.9% of the time assuming u arent one of those banderas type meds and seeing as ur only a quarter med its very unlikely

• +1
Reactions: Squirtoutmabooty and Xangsane
BWC takeover of the whole world by 2030.
Unlikely ofc but luckily they can at least take over my mouth and asshole no homo

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18544
>hates whites and constantly berates us not realising everything around him was created by whites
3563489_1690906108423.png
3563497_1690906232023.png

>lives off of benefits in a white country along with his father
>claims to be doing a "takeover"; in reality just rots in his basement all day crying about white people
>proceeds to cry about racism
we don't live off benefits.

Attachments

• 1690906108423.png
    1690906108423.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 0
  • 1690906232023.png
    1690906232023.png
    2.5 MB · Views: 0
Wow, muh tall buildings. Anyways, it's all oil money, and guess who discovered the oil? White people.

"During his field work and after drilling wells in the Zagros regions in western Iran between 1901-1911, George Bernard Reynolds (1853-1925) first discovered the oil in Persia (modern day Iran) in 1908. The discovery at the Masjid Sulaiman oil field represents the first oil discovery for the middle east."

"In the 1930s, Chief geologist at Casoc and Aramco expat, Max Steineke revolutionised hydrocarbon exploration in the Middle East using structure drilling – which led to some of the first discoveries of oil in Saudi Arabia."

CharlesMurrayBookOfHumanAccomplishments

we don't live off benefits.
You previously said you do.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: LampPostPrime and ranierean
Wow, muh tall buildings. Anyways, it's all oil money, and guess who discovered the oil? White people.

"During his field work and after drilling wells in the Zagros regions in western Iran between 1901-1911, George Bernard Reynolds (1853-1925) first discovered the oil in Persia (modern day Iran) in 1908. The discovery at the Masjid Sulaiman oil field represents the first oil discovery for the middle east."

"In the 1930s, Chief geologist at Casoc and Aramco expat, Max Steineke revolutionised hydrocarbon exploration in the Middle East using structure drilling – which led to some of the first discoveries of oil in Saudi Arabia."

View attachment 2355120

The first Muslim structure on the site was a wall around the Kaʿbah, built by the second caliph, ʿUmar ibn al-Khaṭṭāb, in 638.

The first Muslim structure on the site was a wall around the Kaʿbah, built by the second caliph, ʿUmar ibn al-Khaṭṭāb, in 638.
What does this have to do with anything?

What does this have to do with anything?

Most Washington DC client states would disappear as soon as the US pulls out lol
Africa and MENA are extremely bad examples of independence just in general since they get their food imports from Europe, whites can literally collapse the entire continent by just cutting off shipments

View attachment 2355120

mogs . time to bender over for BWC my brotha @Xangsane . i promise you it feels great. lets submit to BWC together

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 18544
What are you trying to say?

I WAS SO FUCKING PISSED OFF WHEN I FOUND OUT HE'S JUST AN ANGLO WHITE AMERICAN.
I LOOK VERY SIMILAR YET HAVE BEEN RACIALLY ABUSED A LOT IN THE UK WHILE GROWING UP AND STILL GET IT.
your mother is a worthless whore

• JFL
Reactions: LampPostPrime
white people didn't build Masjid al-Haram
How does that change that the oil was discovered by whites? Also, I hope you realise that's not how it always looked.

White people get so much privilege. I FUCKING WISH DYLAN JORDAN WAS MIXED AND DIDN'T HAVE TO GO THROUGH PRIVILEGE
@anoright his AI is lagging rn and it can't even answer the question, caging

• JFL
@anoright his AI is lagging rn and it can't even answer the question, caging
how many times did the guy in your avi had to bend down and touch his toes for a shitty modelling contract?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 24444
how many times did the guy in your avi had to bend down and touch his toes for a shitty modelling contract?
I want to date guy in my avi

white people didn't build Masjid al-Haram
arabs made some cool shit sure but nothing on BWC. BWC stuff is all beautiful and high class. definition of civilization for sure. like castles and cathedrals and classical music and shit.

• +1
I don't know nigg

arabs made some cool shit sure but nothing on BWC. BWC stuff is all beautiful and classy and high class. definition of civilization for sure
What do you think about colonialism

What do you think about colonialism
you mean something that literally every lifeform does? lol. white people did it but every other race did as well. its just whites did it the best

you mean something that literally every lifeform does? lol. white people did it but every other race did as well. its just whites did it the best
they were shameless

they were shameless
lol all races were shameless. i can tell you have closeted BWC love, trust me it feels good to just let it out

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
lol all races were shameless. i can tell you have closeted BWC love, trust me it feels good to just let it out
no I don't, my gf is black/Arab. I will make her my wife

• Ugh..
Reactions: LampPostPrime
  • JFL
Reactions: BongMog and Xangsane
@emeraldglass

• +1
Reactions: emeraldglass
  • +1
  • +1
is it undertones or depth? Anything else?
No only skin color. It’s the whole package of skin color, depth and undertones.

• +1
  • +1
Just glutathione+MSM+Vit c max

You are almost white looking if it wouldn’t have been the shitskin

• +1
Just glutathione+MSM+Vit c max

You are almost white looking if it wouldn’t have been the shitskin
Yes but he has a dark tan