"there are people starving in Africa, you should be grateful for your minimum wage job!"

jaw_is_law

jaw_is_law

Im a Hook-nosed jew with a 200 IQ
be happy your making bare minimum to get by because there are people in Africa that are starving :soy:

Now dance monkey!

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: forevergymcelling, Adriana Lima, Deleted member 20452 and 4 others
be happy your making bare minimum to get by because there are people in Africa that are starving :soy:

Now dance monkey!

There's some truth to it but the way I see it is I'm fortunate and if I don't take advantage of every situation to better myself with my superior connections and quality of life then I'm spitting on the people who never had the ability to do this.

Working retail is not living up to your potential

• +1
Reactions: Rt-Rust1
There's some truth to it but the way I see it is I'm fortunate and if I don't take advantage of every situation to better myself with my superior connections and quality of life then I'm spitting on the people who never had the ability to do this.

Working retail is not living up to your potential
Interesting poibt of view. Yeah bro those jobs to me are like nothing is added to the table. Like you are stuck no growing . There may be some utility for othwr people thiugh. For example the ones that receive the products however you sacrifice your opportunity to do something by carrying items when other people do use their time to do something. Is like, would I want a wife that works in a retail?

Interesting poibt of view. Yeah bro those jobs to me are like nothing is added to the table. Like you are stuck no growing . There may be some utility for othwr people thiugh. For example the ones that receive the products however you sacrifice your opportunity to do something by carrying items when other people do use their time to do something. Is like, would I want a wife that works in a retail?
Idc what profession women work in as long as they aren't whores...

l get your point I mean I have no malice for people in retail worked with 30 year old who were cool. Although its a tragedy when you see someone even half smart end up at a place like that after 25+ but there's no shame in a person who cannot get any other job.

Just don't do it if you are smart enough to do anything else.

go tell the starving afican at least you are not dead, many babies die in birth

l get your point I mean I have no malice for people in retail worked with 30 year old who were cool. Although its a tragedy when you see someone even half smart end up at a place like that after 25+ but there's no shame in a person who cannot get any other job.

Yeah it is sad hiw there are people who are not smart enough to do anything else

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11126

I mean. About wife I wouldn't like herr working in such a rote job because I see no enjoyment on tjat. And as you say, if you worl on something like that, then you are probably not to smart, so I don't think I would feel attracted to a person like that, not because of their job but because of this, their personality

Yeah it is sad hiw there are people who are not smart enough to do anything else
That was a big black pill I had. I grew up in a 95% White suburb everyone's parents made bare minimum 100 grand here.

So I always thought the average person was smarter then they really are. Seeing some people even people who've made it to colleges is depressing.

Half the guys in retail were older and depressed or on drugs the other half were too stupid to do anything else. I can't blame them if I worked like that at 30 I would either be an alcoholic or dead

Fucking corporations

Fuck being a wageslave, it's all about them NEETbux. :feelsgood: