There are so many teens here

C

Claire Violet

LEGIT FEMALE [DED SRS]
Like 13 15 yr olds. Wtf? U can't rlly be fully toxic around impressionable minds :feelsbadman:

I wish I would've found this place at 13 honestly. At 16 its almost too late for me to hit jb pussc, but its not too late

I wish I would've found this place at 13 honestly. At 16 its almost too late for me to hit jb pussc, but its not too late
16 is still jb. 12-17 is jb territory. Lmao I know guys who are 25 still smashing 13 yo puss. They love older dudes, so no worries :)

• +1
Reactions: Nibba and Deleted member 39
16 is still jb. 12-17 is jb territory. Lmao I know guys who are 25 still smashing 13 yo puss. They love older dudes, so no worries :)
What country are you in?

• +1
Reactions: ovrck
The problem with being a teen aspiiring looksmaxer is that you can't get surgery til you're older cuz your skull would just outgrow implants.

@Claire Violet 25 smashing 13 year olds? Is this common???

I wish there had been such a place when I was 16. I wouldn't have made so much mistakes in life then.

• +1
Reactions: Ropemaxing and Claire Violet
i think its good that the blackpill aka the truth is spreading. its better than growing up being lied to.

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet
The problem with being a teen aspiiring looksmaxer is that you can't get surgery til you're older cuz your skull would just outgrow implants.

@Claire Violet 25 smashing 13 year olds? Is this common???
U can still fix ur face with mewing and myobrace if ur sub 17. That's a luxury oldcels dosen't have

Very common. A lot of 12-14 yr old girls posing as 16 sneak into parties with older guys. Ofc the guys will go for the most nubile untouched puss when they're drunk. Think that wouldn't change if they were sober either lmao.

I do whatever I feel like. I'm 36, fuck kids. both literally and figuratively.

i think its good that the blackpill aka the truth is spreading. its better than growing up being lied to.
I am both jelly and happy for u youngcels. I don't want another generation of mindless baby boomers.

Much more fun striking a convo with the younger generation because they're not fully indoctrinated yet

As long as JB is legal (16 years here) I don't care about morals. Since when did normies become such moralistic fags while preaching degeneracy at the same time?

• +1
Reactions: UglyGod360
As long as JB is legal (16 years here) I don't care about morals. Since when did normies become such moralistic fags while preaching degeneracy at the same time?
You need mrz in ur life. Becuz all the normies suffers from cognitive dissonance

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac

12-14 year olds isn't fucking JB, that's pedophilia and gross.
Imo JB is 15-24 year old gals.

• +1
Reactions: Kyros
I used to feel young being at this forum at 17

I feel old tbh.

Yep. Guys are lucky. We can keep fucking women that are young af

• +1
Reactions: Claire Violet and dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
The state of pedos ITT tbh lel

I'm considering alerting the FBI tbh