• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and i_love_roosters
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Dimaaa5 and i_love_roosters
rent free.

• JFL
Reactions: i_love_roosters
Some random model doesn't change the fact you all look Arab. Serbia is an European colony of Saudi Arabia
just called a 7.5 psl chad serb a random model :forcedsmile::ogre:, its ok to be jealous, after all bulgaria is gypsy land so i understand why ur mad

just called a 7.5 psl chad serb a random model :forcedsmile::ogre:, its ok to be jealous, after all bulgaria is gypsy land so i understand why ur mad
No one knows his name, son :forcedsmile:. Psl 7.5 maybe in Mumbai :feelswat:

• JFL
Neonazi game, if @vinn98 had a SS neck tattoo he’d slay

• JFL
why dont you make a thread and see for yourself, mogs that idiot gandy with beak to oblivion and back
Sure son, a random Albanian htn mogs the highest paid male model of all time :forcedsmile:

Sure son, a random Albanian htn mogs the highest paid male model of all time :forcedsmile:
albanian htn :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:, АЛЕКСА ГАВРИЛОВИЋ surely sounds albanian, keep coping

whats an EE club

keep coping cigane
You're the one coping by presenting a htn as some 7.5 psl chad and denying your Albanian heritage :forcedsmile:. I guess having your country destroyed with missiles in the 90s didn't beat any sense into your head's

• JFL
Reactions: shizuku11111
You're the one coping by presenting a htn as some 7.5 psl chad and denying your Albanian heritage :forcedsmile:. I guess having your country destroyed with missiles in the 90s didn't beat any sense into your head's
lol at you if u think i will get triggered by some patriotic bs :lul: but what else can i tell you, keep seething and coping

• JFL
20240524 135238

• JFL