There are two types of misogynist man

joeveniro

joeveniro

A la orden del señor
The ugly incel that hates women cause women didnt give him what he wanted ( sex, affection, attention, etc )
And the good looking guy/woken that hates women because their nature, their personality ( or lack off, to be honest ), integrity, eudamonia and other shit.
I always see people getting confused over ''muh all misogynist men are insecure XD XD blablabla'', i kinda of agree, most of them are just insecure frustrated piece of shits, but theres also some blackpilled fellas that hates women FOR WHAT THEY ARE, not what they did to them.
@diskold.00 made this post to explain it for you.

• +1
Reactions: The giga incel, Zeta ascended, Looks234 and 17 others
Images   2020 07 05T183328802

Thanks for filling me in.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended, BigBoy, Arkantos and 5 others
Of course misogyny is only misogyny when an incel behaves like that.
"You are a misogynist and that's why women don't like you" said Anne and got back to her boyfriend to get a black eye.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Arkantos, BigBoy and 10 others
I’m openly misogynistic and my gf still likes me jfl
Misogyny is a myth

• +1
  • Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: The giga incel, BigBoy, Need2Ascend and 8 others
I’m openly misogynistic and my gf still likes me jfl
Misogyny is a myth
not ironically me jfl
even my mom knows i hate women

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: The giga incel, BigBoy, Deleted member 9852 and 1 other person
not ironically me jfl
even my mom knows i hate women
They genuinely deep down don’t care, esp when it’s a gl guy who’s being misogynistic

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6723
True, I remember shitting on sluts when conversing with my ex and she didn't call me out once, just agreed with me.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 6723
The ugly incel that hates women cause women didnt give him what he wanted ( sex, affection, attention, etc )
And the good looking guy/woken that hates women because their nature, their personality ( or lack off, to be honest ), integrity, eudamonia and other shit.
I always see people getting confused over ''muh all misogynist men are insecure XD XD blablabla'', i kinda of agree, most of them are just insecure frustrated piece of shits, but theres also some blackpilled fellas that hates women FOR WHAT THEY ARE, not what they did to them.
Tbh it’s more like this: there’s one type of misogynist, the ugly guy who doesn’t immediately agree with everything a woman says

Gl misogynist guys are not perceived as misogynist.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
bernard & helmholtz

The word mysoginist should be censored on this forum

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Cope, incels hate women because they treat them like shit.Aka their NATURE.

Cope, incels hate women because they treat them like shit.Aka their NATURE.
Blackpill has nothing to do with incels, it’s not that subhumans are treated worse it’s that gl people are treated BETTER

The quiet incel might get made fun of, possibly, but more likely he just gets ignored. There’s no such thing as a self identified incel that has a good personality though, doesn’t exist, they’re all massively autistic cringelords that nobody wants to be around. This is why they get bullied.

Now, a chad with the same personality as the incel will be liked, THAT’S what the blackpill really is.

• +1
Reactions: NormieKilla and BigBoy
Blackpill has nothing to do with incels, it’s not that subhumans are treated worse it’s that gl people are treated BETTER

The quiet incel might get made fun of, possibly, but more likely he just gets ignored. There’s no such thing as a self identified incel that has a good personality though, doesn’t exist, they’re all massively autistic cringelords that nobody wants to be around. This is why they get bullied.

Now, a chad with the same personality as the incel will be liked, THAT’S what the blackpill really is.
The whole blackpill is created because of unattractive males, wym the blackpill has nothing to do with incels? Incels arent massively autistic cringelords.I am an Incel and I have to initiate everything in the conversation, eventually you take a hint.

The whole blackpill is created because of unattractive males, wym the blackpill has nothing to do with incels? Incels arent massively autistic cringelords.I am an Incel and I have to initiate everything in the conversation, eventually you take a hint.
The blackpill wasn’t created, it’s just something that always was. First really noticed and popularized by hollywood tbh. But on here it was popularized by unattractive males who noticed that attractive males get treated better. A self identified incel is probably a trash person who’s very bitter and hateful against everything, this is why he’s hated, he thinks people can’t tell that he’s that way because he’s autistic and doesn’t understand that normal people can sense vibes off people and such from body language etc. (this is different to someone who’s not a self identified incel but is still virgin or whatever, he’s probably fine as long as he’s not a miserable depressed sad sack)

Again nobody hates you because of your face, it doesn’t happen. They hate you because on top of being unattractive you’re brutally neuroatypical. Being neuroatypical and still liked is a chad game only. Having to initiate conversation =/= being hated, it means you’re ignored but you’re not persecuted, which is my whole point.

The confusion comes from the fact that gl people don’t get criticized for their bad behavior, but ugly people do, so they start to think “people hate me for my face” but they don’t hate you for your face they just love chad for his face.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro