there goes ur "looksmaxxers" JFL

justleavemealone

justleavemealone

Diamond

so esteban is a certified looksmax.org user with over 11k posts and 8k reps and he joined december 2018 wich is 5 years ago +...

Bro did not do the basic of the basic wich is leanmaxxing, has a sht stache and weird bouc on his chin, got the most weird haircut I've ever seen ngl he looks like a kid.

The only looksmaxxing he did was a tatto on his forearm wich is actually a looksmin for him because he's arab and tattoos on arab makes them look like completely lost goofy AAHH sinners muslims traitos especially when they fat like dat with a baby haircut.
Nice "looksmaxxers"

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer, Brandon Curington, SubhumanCurrycel and 28 others
View attachment 2765435
so esteban is a certified looksmax.org user with over 11k posts and 8k reps and he joined december 2018 wich is 5 years ago +...

Bro did not do the basic of the basic wich is leanmaxxing, has a sht stache and weird bouc on his chin, got the most weird haircut I've ever seen ngl he looks like a kid.

The only looksmaxxing he did was a tatto on his forearm wich is actually a looksmin for him because he's arab and tattoos on arab makes them look like completely lost goofy AAHH sinners especially when they fat like dat with a baby haircut.
Nice "looksmaxxers"
Aqua

• +1
Reactions: dannydipss and mogstars
looksmaxxing is cope. he got bottom 1% genetics its just done for him.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: tombradylover, SubhumanCurrycel, russiancelreturns and 3 others
JFL at you if you think people here looksmax.

Most users are here to Vent and to rot.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, nofap, Marsiere214 and 21 others
  • +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger, bugeater23, Xangsane and 6 others
View attachment 2765435

The only looksmaxxing he did was a tatto on his forearm wich is actually a looksmin for him because he's arab and tattoos on arab makes them look like completely lost goofy AAHH sinners especially when they fat like dat with a baby haircut.
Nice "looksmaxxers"
i think you just didn't get the sarcasm, him actually looking like this would just be sad

Yet users cope that its not an incel forum.
only incels and ugly losers use "forums" in 2024 anyways. the forum can be about anything.

• +1
Reactions: smoth, justleavemealone and Deleted member 51465
Sad asf ngl, he could've saved himself with surgeries, 5 years is a long ass time to grind for some money even in 3rd world countries

• +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, niqfan625 and justleavemealone
"BROO, WE NEED TO LIKE, PRIVATE THE FORUM ASAP!! OR ELSE LE NORMIES WILL STEAL OUR OBSCURE LOOKSMAXXES (just ignore the fact 99% of BOTB is absolute useless slop that braindead low sentience retards react to because long text) AND BRO, THEY WILL ALSO LIKE, TOTALLY START DOING SURGERY AND LIKE... LE SURGERY PRICES WILL... GO UP!"

Meanwhile looksmax.org users registered for 6 years:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: rudolph, Marsiere214, tombradylover and 20 others
only incels and ugly losers use "forums" in 2024 anyways. the forum can be about anything.
Yeah it's all about social medias nowadays, this site legit one of the most active forums I saw, and also I've asked some people about my age group which is 17-18, no one knows about forums

• +1
Reactions: mortis and justleavemealone
It’s over for him even if he looksmaxed, looks short, why frame even if he was lean and could achieve maybe MTN with that face

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone
It’s over for him even if he looksmaxed, looks short, why frame even if he was lean and could achieve maybe MTN with that face
Mtn treatment is still better than subhuman

Yeah it's all about social medias nowadays, this site legit one of the most active forums I saw, and also I've asked some people about my age group which is 17-18, no one knows about forums
normal people would never touch forums in anyway possible because forums are the thing of past. only the ones that get rejected from mainstream social medias or irl social occasions cope online with forums.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Ryldoo IS COPING, IAMNOTANINCEL and 1 other person
normal people would never touch forums in anyways because forums are the thing of past. only the ones that get rejected from mainstream social medias or irl social occasions cope online with forums.
Not true lol, this is my first time using a forum and I have a functional social life irl

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mortis and efidescontinuado
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ElTruecel, efidescontinuado and 1 other person
View attachment 2765435

The only looksmaxxing he did was a tatto on his forearm wich is actually a looksmin for him because he's arab and tattoos on arab makes them look like completely lost goofy AAHH sinners muslims traitos especially when they fat like dat with a baby haircut.
Nice "looksmaxxers"
Just cherrypick one truecel Indian theory

View attachment 2765435

Nice "looksmaxxers"
Looks are 100 percent genetics, if u hardmax u will still be considered a faggot and unnatural

• +1
Reactions: squeaky chair and efidescontinuado
stay in the basement trucel 😂
I’m rich statusmaxxed Chadlite while u rot with ur virgin graycel delusions that will last a few days until it gets lost to your attention span

Normies come here expecting go from ltn to chadlite, the reality will kick them hard.

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore, sub5outsider and 1 other person
Te moggea? @ElTruecel

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Normies come here expecting go from ltn to chadlite, the reality will kick them hard.
Yeah, I once thought I could be chad. Only to discover I’m capped in high mtn-low htn😔😔

At least right now I’m a Mumbai chad

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado
"BROO, WE NEED TO LIKE, PRIVATE THE FORUM ASAP!! OR ELSE LE NORMIES WILL STEAL OUR OBSCURE LOOKSMAXXES (just ignore the fact 99% of BOTB is absolute useless slop that braindead low sentience retards react to because long text) AND BRO, THEY WILL ALSO LIKE, TOTALLY START DOING SURGERY AND LIKE... LE SURGERY PRICES WILL... GO UP!"

How are all these useless slop?

And OP is a retarded handicap because he doesn’t know Esteban is a mentally challenged troll that isn’t here to Looksmax and most likely has a God Complex

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Costcosuperstore and efidescontinuado
How are all these useless slop?
Keyword: 99%
literally not even a single picture
going to the gym is already useless and muscles are cope so this thread is for nothing so yes its part of the shit threads i was talking about

Keyword: 99%

literally not even a single picture

going to the gym is already useless and muscles are cope so this thread is for nothing so yes its part of the shit threads i was talking about
Muscles are cope?

@Skywalker :lul: :lul:

Exactly kek
most of the people on here will simply become whitepilled growing up, so why would anyone care about surgeries becoming more expensive

View attachment 2765435

Nice "looksmaxxers"
muslims will be muslims 😂

Te moggea? @ElTruecel
Esteban Is a God he mogs us all. He will slay lime Quemirasman in Argentina once he lean maxxes boyo

looksmaxxing is cope. he got bottom 1% genetics its just done for him.
Wrong he will have the biggest ascension here probably

most of the people on here will simply become whitepilled growing up, so why would anyone care about surgeries becoming more expensive
One of my aunts looks exactly like your profile picture, but she has green eyes

• +1
Reactions: smoth
from when this is a looksmaxxing forum on which people looksmaxx ?

@Esteban1997

• +1
Reactions: justleavemealone and coispet
did anything BUT looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: justleavemealone

What the actual fuck does BOTB stand for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back