there hasnt been a single case on this forum where someone debloated their face/lost their baby face

D

Deleted member 26633

Silver
and the reason is simple - its impossible. its genetic. i lose sleep looking at my selfie with face slim filter applied wondering just how different my life would be. its over

• Woah
Reactions: pneumocystosis
my guy why are you even on here then???
so many methods work?
when there's no cope, there's no hope. keep drinking water and taking potassium supplements

• +1
Reactions: Sangrit, Lmao, RoyaleWithCheese and 5 others
Not really impossible you just need to get your body fat levels verryyyy low but at that point its unhealthy, the best thing to do would probably get to borderline unhealthy body fat and use diaretics and drink a shit ton of water (3.5L) other than that its down to genetics

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 26633
if u have good bones bloat is cope

if u have good bones bloat is cope
the "bloat is caused by shit bones" myth should have been debunked long time ago. ive seen far too many men who are geniuinely recessed but have lean face, however, i have never seen a recessed female that isnt permabloated

my guy why are you even on here then???
so many methods work?
when there's no cope, there's no hope. keep drinking water and taking potassium supplements
im literally doing every cope under the radar, including guasha lymph node flushing + nuface on the way

You need surgery if ur boneless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1901
eliminate carbs and sodium

i believe that the secret behind "natural baby face" stems from high prolactin and low e2, which coincidentally bodybuilders also have during/after the cycle and have their face bloated (although there are obviously more prevalent factors from gear itself that causes most bloating for them), but im too pussy to try a geniuine dopamine agonist drug for prolactin inhibition

1676751166598-jpeg.2083317
GettyImages-1151276685.jpg

3B1386C500000578-0-image-m-12_1480974810246.jpg

Get buccal fat removal if nothing else works

Hollow look is extremely hard to get. The models have it and it require strict diet + pasting. Its like exchanging food pleasure to face. If you dont have it. That means your body restore majority of the fats in your face and you need buccal fat removal. I think everypeople have hollow cheek because of human skull design. Thats why you see majority aousvits men with hollowcheek.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: pneumocystosis