There Is 0 chance for feeling love After you're out of college

this thread= blue pill galore

Is physically impossible to catch feelings for some random girl you meet in the street or in a club etc. You Need to share the same experience and form a strong bond by talking every day about various topics and slowly Building chemistry like you're the same thing. That's why if you ended college as single and didn't find love there you should absolutely give up on every "Maxx" bullshit you're on and Just find some other hobby to fulfill your Life.
life over after uni??

There was this pretty girl in college Who used to text me After classes asking for advices then asking me how i was doing etc. Genuinely caring for me and we were sharing the same experiences and were connected on a deeper level besides physical attraction. Something you never got to experience because you were an aspie sitting in the dark corner during uni, Needed tinder to talk to the First girl in your Life lol
nigga said "genuiunely caring"

id never do such thing 🙈🙈

mogs vinnie hacker my ass
I never said I mogged Vinnie hacker that guys mogs me to andromeda hence why he is famous jfl I say to everyone here I am mtn or htn in some good selfies.

I don’t care if I am ltn. Ratings here mean nothing anyways.

No wonder more and more guys are open with being in a cuckold relationship, open on female's end. Must be an intense bonding experience.

Oh so it's more of a mental thing in your opinion.
yeah of course.

that is the whole idea of teen love too imo. of course some ppl say your only chance at love in life is with your fist-love, or one of the first loves. But I don't believe in that.

It's more that teen love sets you up mentally where you believe that you are worthy of love, that love is possible, that you stay open to the idea and motivated to pursue is in a healthy manner later on.

similar with college-love. You are a young adult and the occurrence of college love or not will have a lasting influence on your mindset towards love and women in general. Your self-esteem. Compounding into failure or success later on.

• +1
Reactions: autistic_tendencies and DelonLover1999
Even if you bag the type of relationship you're talking about, that relationship has conditions set up so if you fail to meet the condition of giving that person that fairy tale level emotion, then the relationship is nothing. Your best bet is if you genuinely need each other to survive, that probably means more than a fleeting emotion, but this relationship is as rare as it comes due to how our society functions.

For example, parental love is suspicious, at least with my experience. There's always going to be some kind condition for it. Like your parents didn't have you for no reason, they expect you to probably take care of them and allow them to ride on your coattails once you are a successful adult. If you are a failure, then their so-called "unconditional love" immediately flops on its head and becomes conditional. Also, this isn't a post about me shitting on my parents, I still appreciate their efforts nonetheless.

Bro is gonna rope when he realises I’ve been talking to a girl for 3 months that has a body count of 1 and wants to get married to me jfl and sees me as the love of her life.

Calls me every night to fall asleep, says she loves me etc.

Brutal.
I’m sorry bro but every girl says this when they are in a relationship
They are just trying to live out that Disney movie fantasy.

Last edited:
nah i met my oneitis when i was 27

I’m sorry bro but every girl says this when they are in a relationship
They are just trying to live out that Disney movie fantasy.
She’s proved she’s got a body count of 1 and we wasn’t in a relationship and are not in one. Jfl sperg shut up

that’s so true tho, you need to have shared adventures with the girl to form some kind of bond.

Texting alone won’t form any bond.
Brutal. Long distancecels on sui watch (me)

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
She’s proved she’s got a body count of 1 and we wasn’t in a relationship and are not in one. Jfl sperg shut up
She will cheat and leave
I’m sorry bro

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
tbh I never gave a shit about the mediocre girls I dated in hs and undergrad

i will only love women once this world is out of jewish control

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
It’s normal to get ghosted on tinder jfl but no doubt you’ll say it’s not. You are clueless bro you are legit handicapped tbh.
Not what i was implying.

Is physically impossible to catch feelings for some random girl you meet in the street or in a club etc. You Need to share the same experience and form a strong bond by talking every day about various topics and slowly Building chemistry like you're the same thing. That's why if you ended college as single and didn't find love there you should absolutely give up on every "Maxx" bullshit you're on and Just find some other hobby to fulfill your Life.

if a hot woman gave u the initial attention ud become her cuck
i've had that before when women better looking than me gave me some validation, i won't become a hot woman's cuck cause i know i have no chance with her
thats cuz you didnt get to know them/did nothing w them
that explains it, only if i had a better face then i would have had a normal life with women

• +1
Reactions: wollet2